Dr Anju Chaudhary
Homoeopathic Medicines made out of eavy Metals and their preparation, properties and clinical indications
Members of the family
- Those who have reached the expression of syphilitic miasm .
- Sycotic miasm in the background.
- Slow, progressive ,deep seated pathological condition almost leading to incurability.
- Illness of vital organs of body i.e. CNS, Heart, Kidney, etc.
- Emaciation, looking much more older than age.
- Weakness, almost going to paralysis.
- Uninterrupted Grief.
- Stocks, disappointments.
- Suppression due to drugs (steroids, anti-inflammatory, immunosuppressive drugs, etc.)
- Suppression of discharges.
- Surgical suppression
III. Past history of syphilis or gonorrhoea.
IV. Sexual indulgence. Sexual Neurasthenia.
V. Symptoms of mind acquired from physical suppression.
Either inflammation leading to degeneration (common metals) or Inflammation leading to induration (noble group of metals)
Sphere of action:
- Reproductive organs.
- Connective tissue
- In metals, mental symptoms are concomitants.
- Symptoms develop gradually or suddenly rise up and come down gradually.
- Sycotic background -> Syphilitic state.
- Pain, very high intensity.
- Progress is slow.
- Relief is gradual.
- Constant dull continuous pain maddening type of pain.
- Patient becomes neurotic with pain.
- Pain < touch.
- Pain > Hard pressure,
- > tight bandage.
- Useful in acute exacerbation of a chronic condition.
Opposite states as a result of toxic effects of metals.
- Initially hyperactive state of system (because of rejection by the system) which is seen as < touch, hyperesthesia.
- But finally leads to destruction.
- Highly irritable, excitable, hysterical (plumb, plat.).
- Hopefulness with Hopelessness of despair (Aurum)
- Hyperactive state is very short.
- But hypoactivity is very prolonged.
Patient desires abnormal things and those things which aggravate.
- Raw food,
- PICA (Alum, Stann)
Aversion – To good nutritious food.
- Paresis and paralysis.
- Hard, dry, ball like stools.
- Profuse, copious.
- No amount of perspiration ameliorates.
- Perspiration-stains, offensive.
- Tenesmus , paralysis, paresis.
- Affection of sacral plexus.
- Paralysis of lower part of body (Thallium)
- Involuntary stool and urine ++ (If involuntary elimination due to weakness: carbon, acid group)
- Blood- dark, painful, staining, offensive and indelible (plat).
- Cystic growths , tumors and severe pain in ovaries.
- Profuse Salivation.
- Acrid offensive thick yellowish green.
- Pathological discharge exhausts the patient.
- Breathlessness after expectoration
- Ulcers on an unhealthy base.
- No healing or delayed healing (snake venoms, carbons)
- Dry Gangrene.
- Varicose Veins, varicose ulcers
- Of impending diseases
- Tremendous desire for sex +3.
- Desire with no action.
- Impotence :- Masturbation, sexual indulgence. < after coition
- Polycystic ovarian disease
- Wrinkled, flabby, emaciation, ulcers delayed healing.
All metals are normally Chilly.
But pain > cold application.
- From cultured families.
- HIGH EGO
- Live their life like a king.
- Aggravation from CONTRADICTION++.
- Desire for pleasure and power. Can do anything for pleasure and power.
- Develops personality disorders.
- In Aurum – Heart affected, suicidal tendency.
- In Argentum – Anxiety
- In Platina – Hysteria
- In Palladium – Mixture of all the above
- Love for money & Power
- Initially very hopeful (Tub miasm)
- Depressive mania. Endogenous depression
- Schizophrenia. Hysteria
- Neurotic state, Anxiety neurosis. (Arg Nit)
- Phobias (Arg Nit)
- Restless, Impatient, walking; running.
- Suicidal by jumping out of window.
Dr.Anju Chaudhary. BHMS (Delhi University)
E-mail : [email protected]