SIMPATHY is a organisation in the field of Health Education development and promoting alternative Health sciences like Homoeopathy, Ayurveda and Yoga. it is established with the active supports of Seniors Doctors of Health Sectors. It Organises Work shop, Seminar, Conferences, Training Programme for the youth medical professional and others.
India is a country of villages and it has been absorbed that due to lack of Information / Knowledge of the people are not aware about First Aid and how to manage Emergency condition.
To make the First Aid Trained people who are related to the medical field, public and social servant by the two days first aid training programme.
SIMPATHY is planning to organise a two days program on FIRST AID for 25th to 26th Feb 2012. In this context we request to you if you participate in the programme, you may also kindly note the following.
- The participants would be provided free food at venue.
- The participants would be awarded by FIRST AID TRAINING Certificate.
- Each confirmed participants would be required to pay Rs.1100/-(One Thousand One Hundred Only) towards registration fee by demand draft in favour of SIMPATHY NEW DELHI.
- The programme would commence with spot registration at 10 am on 25th Feb 2012.
- Please ensure that the participants should be in medical services or public or Social servant.
- Travel expenses will be borne by the participant.
The venue of the training programme in New Delhi. In case of any query you may contact the programme officer on 011-26668884 or 9968009198.The Participants are requested to report your valuable presentation up to 15th Feb 2012 positively.
Please send the complete application form along with demand draft for Rs-1100/-latest by 31st Jan 2012 to confirm your participation. It should be send to The Director, SIMPATHY, and C-79/6 Om Nagar Badarpur New Delhi – 110044
E-mail: [email protected]