This National Conference on Pediatric Education (NCPE) aims to provide a platform for discussing and analyzing the methods of teaching and training students in the field of pediatrics, the pros and cons of all these methods and the newer training tools available. It also focuses on the methods of student evaluation.
The conference promises to form a strong foundation for forming guidelines in Pediatric Educational Technologies in future.
If you and your faculty are one among us who wish ‘to be the change we want to see’, join us in this conference and we look forward to having you as a part of our delegate assembly and enjoying the educational roller coaster we promise it will be.
Dates: 31st August & 1st September 2013
Venue: Dr TMA Pai International Convention Centre , MG Road, Mangalore
- All sessions are interactive didactic sessions
- Optimization of the teacher-learner experience
- Evidence based discussions of teaching-learning methodologies in pediatrics
- Building bridge’ for better learning
- Keynote address by Educational experts
- Explore challenges in Pediatric Education
- Sensitize teaching faculty for newer methods to teaching & evaluation
- Understand needs of students with changing global scenario
- Explore standards of accreditation
Issues to be resolved
- Are we training our students to be efficient doctors and efficient administrators?
- Are we at the crossroads in Pediatric Education, having to choose between teaching methods and innovative learning techniques?
- Do we need to introspect our student evaluation methods for holistic development of the medical undergraduate?
Who can participate
- Faculty involved in pediatric education
- DNB Faculty
- People involved in evaluation of training program and policy makers
Dr. B. Shantharam Baliga
Professor & Head Dept. of Paediatrics, K.M.C,
KMC Hospital Attavar, Mangalore, Karnataka
For latest updates, visit website: www.ncpe2013.com