- Father Augustus Muller 1885 – Pioneer of Homoeopathy in Southern India. On 31st Dec1878 Fr. Muller arrived in Mangalore, Karnataka. In 1880 he started a regular dispensary at Kankanady hills. He is called as the first Indian repertorian who published first repertory. Manual of Homoeopathy: Dealing with therapeutics and repertory; Guide to Health: Dealing with therapeutics and repertory, Materia Medica; Schuessler’s Twelve Tissue Remedies: Dealing with therapeutics and repertory, Materia Medica. The Homoeopathic dispensary started by fr.Muller in 1880 has grown into a mighty institution of offering undergraduate and Post-graduate Homoeopathic medical institute. Early in 1910, Fr.Muller was attacked by asthma. He passed away peacefully on 1st Nov.1910 at the age of 70.
- Achyuthan K.K. 1940 – Published first edition of his card repertory. Latest edition is 4th edition published in 1962 with 7000 cards and 659 remedies based on Kent’s work.
- Dr. Dhawale L. D. 1950 –. In the same year Repertory were prepared called Synoptic card Repertory which is modified work on Boger’s Card Repertory. This was published to get over the difficulties experienced while working with Boger’s card Repertory of which he was an acknowledged exponent. It represents all that is best in Boger and removes most of the deficiencies in that great work.
- Dr. Sankaran Pichiah 1955 – The Pocket Repertory (Card Repertory) published by author in India, 420 cards and 292 remedies. Sankaran’s card repertory is an attempt to increase the usefulness of Boger’s Card Repertory by the addition of rubrics and remedies which have been omitted in it. In India, he was one of the main persons responsible for the propagation of the Repertory. At that time, the dominant school of practice was that of the Calcutta Homoeopaths with an emphasis on the Materia Medica to the near exclusion of repertory. One of the first works he authored was the Card Repertory, which was the refinement of the Boger’s Card Repertory. Not finding a publisher, he started his own publishing company, and later on went on to write and publish 36 small booklets. He was the member of the first Central Council of Homoeopathy which was instrumental in formulating standards and guidelines for the homoeopathic colleges. He was one of the instructors in the Teacher’s Orientation course where he taught the repertory to the teachers of the colleges. He presented papers in various international conferences. He investigated diverse areas of science trying to improve and advance Homoeopathy
- Dr. Kishore J. 1959 – Kishore Card Repertory from Delhi, India. First edition was published with 3497 cards. Dr.Jugal Kishore who graduated from faculty of Homeopathic Medicine and General Council of United Bengal and topped the merit list. He has been appointed four times as honorary physician to the president of India and has been twice President of All India Homoeopahtic Medical Association and also the Homoeopathic Medical Association of India. He was honorary founder director of Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College New Delhi. Dr. Jugal Kishore Integrated Homoeopathic Repertory Volume-1 (Mind) Published by Kishore’s Card Publications.- 2000.
- Dr. Phatak S.R. 1963 – Dr. Shankar Raghunath Phatak was famous physician from Maharashtra. He was physician of Modern school and converted to Homoeopathy. The Concise Repertory of Homoeopathic Medicine, second edition in 1977. Dr. S. R. Phatak, an M. D. from Mumbai University, was influenced to practice homoeopathy. He wrote two books: 1) Phatak’s Alphabetical Repertory. 2) Phatak’s Materia Medica.
- Dr. Major Sirkar K.K.1978 – Dr.Sirkar was from Calcutta, India. He was ex- lecturer of midwifery and Gynecology and ex-visiting surgeon of the surgical, Midwifery and Gynecological wards of Calcutta Homoeopathic medical college and Hospital, sometimes Lecturer of Organon in D.N. De Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College. He is author of Keynote Repertory of Materia Medica and A Handbook of repertory. Keynote Repertory was written on the basis of Allen’s Keynote and Nash’s Leaders in Therapeutics.
- Dr. Patel R. P.1972 – Auto visual repertory, published by Sai Homoeopathic Publishing, Dr. Ramanlal. P.Patel, a keen observer, a compassionate physician & a vociferous teacher, is a name, which goes hand in hand with Homoeopathy. Dr. Patel has climbed the ladder in Homoeopathy from a student at the Calcutta Homoeopathic Medical College
Author of Many books
- Dr.Kent Repertory of Homoeopathic Materia Medica, Corrected and Improved Sixth American edition after 50 years of Research work with a complete new layout word Index to Kent’s repertory with Rubrics.
- The Art of case taking and practical Repertorization.
- Chronic Miasms their cure and classification of their Repertorial Rubrics in Dr. Kent’s Repertory,
- Alternating symptoms in the Repertory of the Homoeopathic Materia Medica. Published by Sai Homoeopathic Book Corporation.
- Autovisual Homoeopathic Repertory.
- Case Taking form with easy Repertorization, also he is pioneer of Homoeopahtic software KENTIAN —This Homoeopathic Computer program for repertorization developed and constructed by Dr.R.P.Patel and G.I.Patel from Sai, Homoeo. Book Corporation, Kerla, India, totally based on the book “Repertory of Homoeopathic Materia Medica” by Dr.J.T.Kent sixth American Edition Corrected, Revised and Improved by Dr.R.P.Patel. It includes Dr.Patel’s Expert system.
- Dr. Diwan Harish Chand 1980 – Kent’s final General Repertory corrections, Published by National Homoeopathic Pharmacy, N. Delhi in 1423 pages. He graduated in medicine (M.B.B.S.) in 1945 and spent more than 60 years in the study and practice of Homoeopathy. He acquired the highest qualifications in Homoeopathy and in general medicine. Dr. Diwan had a vast clinical experience working in hospitals in the United Kingdom, the United States and with Dr. Pierre Schmidt in Switzerland. He was actively involved in teaching programmes and lectures in many countries for the last fifty years. Dr. Diwan represented Indian Homoeopaths for a long time at LHMI as its President. He served as Vice President of the Central Council of Homoeopathy. He participated in more than fifty international Congresses (including 25 of LMHI). He was the only ASIAN PRESIDENT and later PRESIDENT OF HONOUR of the international Homoeopathy medical league (L.M.H.I.) and he was the first homoeopath who received it.
- Dr.Mahendra Singh.1987 – Clinical Therapeutics and Repertory of Indian Drugs in Homoeopathy. Repertory of toothache By Homoeopathic publications Calcutta.
- Dr. Agarwal Y. R. 1980 – Repertory of desires and aversions, Vijay Publications, Delhi in 46 pages. He was Life Member of the Rajasthan Homoeopathy Association and The Delhi Homeopathic Medical Association. He was Editor – Advent of Homeopathy (Delhi)., Ex-Chief Editor – The Hahnemannian Homeopathic Sandesh ( Delhi)., Ex-Member Editorial Board – The torch of Homeopathy (Jaipur). He is Author of Many books.
- Dr. Sivaraman P. – Dr.P.Sivraman is an ardent and illustrious homeopath who had compiled his earlier work “Corrections and Additions to Kents Repertory “In the year 1994 with the help of this repertory and studying the works of many e the authors he has came with new ‘Kents Repertory of the Homoeopathic Materia Medica Expanded.’ Many important features of the expansion and correction of the repertory are explained. First edition 1980 and second revised edition in 1995.A concise Repertory of Aggravations and Ameliorations. in 1993 – Dreams and their Homoeopathic Medicines. 1994 – Word Index to Kent’s Expanded Repertory.1994 – Repertory on Haemorrhides, Epilepsy and Skin trouble. A simplified repertory of first Grade Hom. Medicine.
- Dr.S.R.Das.1996 – A Synopsis of Homoeopathic Philosophy and Condensed Repertory. Published by Indian Books and Periodicals publishers. Dr. S.R.Das who is a M.B.B.S and son of late Dr.A.C. Das, a pioneer of Homoeopathic Practice in the city of Bombay from 1928 to 1957. He made Homoeopathy very popular and reliable, which proved to the public of Bombay that Homeopathy was as efficient and a permanent cure as compared to Allopathy.
- Dr.Farokh Jamshed Master- 1989- Perceiving Rubrics of the Mind. Published by B.Jain Publishers Pvt. Ltd. He also contributed book Cross references- Mind as a co-author with Dr.Jawahar Shah, Mumbai.
- Dr.H.L.Chitkara 1993- Quick Reference Guide to Repertory of Mind- 1995 -Update Addition to Repertory of Mind- Compiled and edited by Dr.H.L.Chitkara assisted by Dr.Y.D. Suryavanshi. Published by B.Jain Publishers (P) Ltd., Repertory of Striking Rubrics of Mind in Homoeopathy, Group study of remedies related to the rubrics.
- Dr. S. Ahmad 1988 – A Short Repertory to the Indian Drugs. Published by B.Jain Publishers. This short repertory contains 58 Indian Drugs. It has been prepared with the Help of “Drugs of Hindustan” by Dr.S.C. Ghose and Boericke’s Materia Medica.
- Dr. Ghosh B. K. 1983 – Desires and Aversion with their effects.
- Dr. Sharma S. M. 1984 – Card Repertory based on Kent’s Repertory.
- Dr. Agarwal Devika 1990 – The applied Repertory published at Bombay, India, 403 pages
- Dr. Srivastava & Chandra’s 1990 – Alphabetical Repertory of Characteristic Homoeopathic Materia Medica.- Apart from the symptomatic array, the book is strewn with many valuable clinical and therapeutic hints which go a long way in finalizing the choice of a remedy.Dr. G.D.Srivastava a true Hahnemannian who has never taken any medicine other than Homoeopathic nor yielded to any tests or examinations. Dr.J.Chandra who was a professor of Materia Medica and Therapeutics from National Homoeopathic Medical College, Lucknow.
- Dr.D.P.Rastogi – Dr. D. P Rastogi born on 8th May 1939, has painstakingly developed the academics in homoeopathy. He has established the Boenninghausen Academy for Classical Homoeopathy to promote the teaching of Boenninghausen’s Repertory. His book Correction of Abbreviations for medicines used in Boger-Boenninghausen’s Repertory is one the fundamental contribution to Homoeopathy. Dr. Rastogi’s painstaking efforts, have given to Homoeopathy priceless works like ‘Golden Tips by Masters’, ‘Use of Indigenous Drugs as Common Remedies’, ‘An Overview of Repertories for PG students’ & many more to state.
- Dr.S.S.Adi – He is known teacher and popular Homeopath Graduated from Gudiwada Homoeopathic Medical College in 1962. He has been associated with A.M.Shaikh Homoeopathic Medical College, Belgaum in various capacities for more than 30 years. He contributed Card Repertory called Adi’s Card repertory. His another book is A treatise in Repertory and Materia Medica.
- Dr. S.K.Tiwari – worked as Principal Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, Mangalore and Ex-Director of NIH Culcutta. Contributed some of the academically useful books like Essentials of Repertorization also he wrote Book named Homoeopathy and Child Care. He is a well-known Persona as a Teacher of Repertory and a good practitioner. He added remedies and Rubrics in Pages of Boger Boenninghausen’s Repertory.
- Dr. Niranjan Mohanty – He was an Ex-Principal of Dr.A.C. Homoeopathic Medical College Bhubaneswar, who is known as Treasorie of Repertory. He is author of many eminent Homoeopathic books like,
- Text book of Repertory
- Bowel Nosodes in Pages of BBC Repertory
- Bowel Nosodes in Pages of Kents Repertory
- Case taking receiving and recording
- Lesser Writing
- Organon in the study of Repertory
- Evolution / Unfolding of Homoeopathic Repertory.
- Dr.M.P.Arya – Worked as Ex-Principal of D.S.Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune and worked at important positions at C.C.H and C.C.R.H India. He is a versatile speaker of repertory and Known as teacher of teachers in India.
- Dr.Eswar Das – He was a Advisor of AYUSH Govt. of India., Ex-Director N.I.H. Culcutta. He is an Eminent Figure in India. Worked meticulous P.G. Guide for different Universities and Contributed for Standardization of Homoeopathic Repertory Literature.
- Dr. Agarwal M.L. – Author of Well Known book called as Key to the Rubrics of Mind.
- Dr.Y.R.Agrawal – He is a Author of many books.
- A Repertory of Desires and Aversions
- Drug Relationship- Antidotal and Inimical
- Hom.in Rheumatism
- Warts, Naevi and Corns.
- Hom. In Diseases of Hair and Nails.
- S.P.Roy.- Shankar Prasad Roy of Bhubaneswar published a card repertory called SPIRO and Acu-Card Repertory based on symptoms of acute disease totality. Covered more than 70 remedies and having 200 cards. Very useful in acute cases.
- Dr. J. P. S. Bakshi 1999- Phoenix Repertory Published at Delhi by Cosmic Healers Pvt. Ltd. In 2287 pages.
- Dr.M.Fayazuddin – 1001 Human Desires and Aversions. Love and Hates.
- Dr. S.Ahmad – Author of ‘A Short Repertory to the Indian Drugs’.
- Dr.J.D.Dariyani – senior Repertory teacher from Jaipur Homoeopathic College, working as P.G. Teacher and Guide for various universities. He contributed good literature in repertory.
- Dr.Harinadan – He occupied various positions in JSPS Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad as Professor, Vice-Principal, and Principal and now as P.G. Professor of Repertory Department. In 1984 the I.M & H.Dept.g Govt. of A.P. appointed him as Research Officer to work on “Naso-Respiratory Allergies” during which period a number of bulletins were published on the research works. As a resource person he has visited number of post graduate institutions to deliver the expert lectures.
- Dr. B.S.Hatta – Dr. Bhag Singh Hatta , who is Homoeopathic physician from N.Dehli, Central Govt. Health Scheme, also member of Institute of clinical research, Nagpur prepared and published card repertory with more than 600 cards and 220 remedies based on kents repertory.
- Dr. A.B.Pathwardhan’s – He was eminent practitioner holding M.B.B.S. degree from pune, Maharashtra. He is Author of Patwardhan’s Card Repertory thus Contributed in the History of Indian Card Repertory.
- Dr. Khanaj V.R. & Dr. Mrs. Patil A.M. (Kognole) 2007 – Dr. Khanaj working as P.G. Guide, PhD guide at Dr.J.J.Magdum Homoeopathic Medical College, Jaysingpur and known as eminent author of Repertory books. His book Reperire-Repertory simplified is most popular book and approved by many university. Another Synoptic card repertory based on Synoptic Key to Materia Medica by C.M.Boger with 320 remedies and 1850 cards in different colors. II and III Edition of colored Synoptic Card Repertory is Published 2010 and 2012. Also he contributed many articles in different journals on various topics of repertory.
- Dr. Jain/Nanda – The Repertory + Materia Medica Series on: Urinary Organs, Cough & Cold, Constipation, Enuresis.
- Dr. Ahmad S. 1987 – A Short Repertory of Indian drugs. This short repertory contains 58 Indian Drugs. It has been prepared with the help of “Drugs of Hindustan” by Dr.S.C. Ghose and Boericke’s Materia Medica. Of the 58 drugs included in this repertory 15 are included in the Materia Medica and Repertory of Boericke. This separate repertory to the Indian Drugs will be able to give a boost to the homoeopathic application of Indian Drugs.
- Dr. Banerjee N. K. – Boral’s Concentric Repertory.
- Dr. Biswas R. R. – Diarrhoea and its Homoeopathic Treatment.
- Dr. Muzumdar. – Appendicitis curable by Homoeopathic Medicines.
HOMOEOPATHIC COMPUTER REPERTORY
1986: – HOMPATH – by Dr. Jawahar Shah from Mumbai, Being improved in speed and features from DOS to window version. different versions i.e. Ozone, Academic, Hompath –7th ver., 8th ver., Classic 8.0 premium collection, Hompath M.D., Hompath Vital, Hompath Lan version and now online Hompath software named The Doctor 24 x7 etc. Complete Repertory is the main Repertory and has modules, Classic, Archive, Homultil, PMS, Hompath Assist, Treasorie, Materia Medica Elite, Materia Medica Live, Hompath organizer, Multilingual email etc. Dr. Shah is one of the pioneers in Homoeopathic software development and he has to his credit, the development of Hompath, India’s no.1 Homoeopathic software and one of the major software’s in 85 countries across the globe with a user base of about 26,000 Doctors.
1994: POLYCRESTA: – Developed by Dolphin cybernetics comp. Bombay. 5 Repertories and 6 Materia Medica. This software is today backdated.
ORGANON 96 – Prepared by institute of clinical research ICR, Bombay. Dr. Dilip Dixit worked for the development of this software. This software provides three Repertoires Kent, Boenninghausen & Boericke.
STIMULARE – Qu-bit Homoeo Technologies, Bangalore, and India evolved. Research Assistant, Different Repertories, Materia Medica, therapeutics, philosophy and other medical books.
KENBO HOMOEOPATHIC SOFTWARE– This software is designed and developed by: Dr.Takeshwar Jain, PP Homoeopathic Lab Pvt.Ltd., Jaipur, India. facility to identify the dominant type of symptoms of the case and according to this dominence proposes different approaches like kents, Regional approach etc. five Repertoires included in the program: Kent, Boger/Boenninghausen, Boenninghausen’s Therapeutic Pocket Book, Boericke repertory and A to Z Alphabetical Repertory etc.
SIMILIMUM ULTRA.- Sharp shoot Homoeopathic software by Boomsoft Tech. CHANDRAN KC from Kannur,Kerala developed this software.
Nishant Nambison.- Working as Asst. Professor at Govt. Homeopathic Medical College, Bhopal from kannur (cannanore), India developed software named Diagnoz-it,a Digital Homoeopathic software includes Homoeopathy through telemedicine & E- treatment, Repertorization through IRS system, Patient management through MDSE technique etc. it is developed by Nambison’s Softronix,Bhopal. Also he worked on complete dynamics and prepared first Hindi ver. Software.
- Khanaj V. R.: Reperire Restructured, Revised & Added Fifth Edition, IBPP, N.Dehli.
- Shashi Kant Tiwari: Essential of Repertorisation, B.Jain Publishers Pvt.Lid. 4th edition.
- Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy Dr. M.P.Arya.Pune, Dr. Niranjan Mohanthy, Orisa, Dr.Harinadan, Hyderabad, Dr. Munir Ahmad, Bangalore, Dr.S. Tiwari, Mangalore, Dr. S.S.Adi’s, Belgaum and many more
- A Repertory of Desires and Aversions- Dr.Y.R.Agrawal., Vijay Publicaitons Second Edition-1997
- A Keynote Repertory of Materia Medica- Captain K.K.Sirer- B.Jain Publisher (P) Ltd.
- Clinical Therapeutics and Repertory of Indian Drugs in Homoeopathy- Maherndra Singh., Homoeopathic Publications-1987
- Quick Reference Guide to Repertory of Mind- H.L.Chitkara- B.Jain Publishers Ltd. Reprint Edition 1996
- Perceiving Rubrics of the Mind- Dr.Farokh Jamshed Master- B.Jain Publishers Ltd.1998
- Alternating symptoms in the repertory of Homoeopathic Materia Medica- Dr.R.P.Patel.
- Repertory and Materia Medica of the Biochemic Remedies- Dr.S.R.Pathak ., Jain Publishers Ltd- III Revised edition 1997
- Integrated Homoeopathic Repertory Volume-1 (Mind) – Dr.Jugal Kishore., Kishore’s card Publications-2000
- Realistic Materia Medica with Therapeutic Repertory- Dr.B.N.Banerjee- B.Jain Publisher Ltd.,1994
- Repertory of Homoeopathic Materia Medica-J.T.Kent- 6th American Edition, IBPP, N.Dehli.
- Update Additon to Repertory of Mind- H.L.Chitkara- B.Jain Publishers (Pvt.) Ltd. 1995
- A synopsis of Homoeopathic Philosophy and Condensed Repertory- Dr.S.R.Das- Published by Indian Books and Periodicals Publishers- 1996
- Kents Repertory of the Homoeopathic Materia Medica Expanded- B.Jain Publishers Pvt. Ltd. 1999.
- The principles and Practice of Repertorization- Dr.K.Harinandhan.
- Repertory of Striking Rubrics of Mind in Homoeopathy- Dr.H.L.Chitkara, B.Jain (P) N.Dehli.
- Effective Homoeopathic prescribing-S.P.Roy, Spiro Homoeopathics.Bhubneshwar.
- National journal of homoeopathy, Dr.(Mrs.) Vishapala Parthasarathy,Santacruz,Mumbai.
- www.similima .com
Dr Vidyadhar R Khanaj
PG & PhD Guide, Aarti S. Kognole-M.D. (Hom), Seema P.Jain- M.D. (Hom), Dr.J.J.Magdum Homeopathic Medical College, Post-Graduate Institute and Research Centre, Jaysingpur. – 416 101 (M.S.)
Mob : 09423800011
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org