Homeobook team will give you updates on the MD Homoeopathy admissions in various states, colleges and Universities across India – visit this page often for latest updates.
Maharashtra initiated Postgraduate Homoeopathy admission even before the rank list of AIAPGET 2017
- Online Registration & filling Application Start 01/09/2017 To 07/09/2017
- Payment Of Fees through SBI Challan 02/09/2017 To 11/09/2017
- Document Verification at R.A. Podar Medical College(Ayu),Worli,Mumbai 14/09/2017
- Online display Provisional state merit List 16/09/2017
- Online Preference from filling process 17/09/2017 To 20/09/2017
- Publication of First selection List Will Be declared later
Website : http://www.ibinfosolution.com/AIAPGH/
2. Vinayaka Mission deemed University, Salem Tamil Nadu
Last date : 23/9/17
Weblink : http://vinayakamission.com/?page=coun_reg
3. Tantia University Rajasthan
Website : https://www.tantiauniversity.com
In Karnataka, KARNATAKA EXAMINATIONS AUTHORITY will prepare the list for the government and Private homoeopathy Medical Colleges.
Notification for counselling will be available soon at http://kea.kar.nic.in
5. Tamil Nadu
In Tamil Nadu, for SKHMC, Govt and other private homoeopathy medical colleges(Except Deemed University like Vinayaka Mission) – Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy will prepare list. Notification for counselling will be available soon at http://www.tnhealth.org
In Kerala, Principal and Controlling Officer of Homoeopathy will invite application from eligible candidates soon
7. Homoeopathy University Jaipur. Rajasthan
8. Madhya Pradesh
For admission into govt colleges the students must be a permanent resident of MP.
But for private colleges other states can apply.
50% will be reserved for state students
If two students obtain same mark. Those of mp will be given priority
Age limit for in service male candidates 45 and for female 50
More details : click here
9. Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune MD Homoeopathy Admission 2017
Specialites: Materia Medica, Homoeopathic Philosophy, Repertory,Homoeopathic Pharmacy,Practice of Medicine
- Online Application form filling process: 05-09-2017
- Last date for submission of Online Application Forms: 14-09-2017
- Date of Inter-se Merit List: 18-09- 2017
- Counselling and on the spot admissions at the college: 22-09-2017
Application Fee: Rs.2000
More details : http://admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in/BVU/HOMOEOPATHY%20PG%20COURSES%20Academic%20year%202017-18%20Info12.pdf
10. Parul University Gujarat MD Homoeopathy admission 2017-18
For 42 seats
- Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College (Materia Medica -6, Organon – 6, Repertory – 6)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College (Materia Medica -6, Organon – 6, Repertory – 6, Practice of Medicine – 6)
Last Date to Apply: 29-09-2017
11. GD Memorial Homoeopathy Medical College, Patna MD (Hom) Admission 2017
Web : www.gdmhmch.com
12. Uttar Pradesh centralised AYUSH PG admission 2017
- Online Registration: 13.09.17 – 18.09.17
- Merit List: 19.09.17
- First-round counselling date: 22-23 Sep 2017
- Second round counselling date: 27-28 Sep 2017
Instruction for filling Online Registration form.
- Candidates are required to assess their eligibility carefully before applying/ depositing registration fee.
- The eligibility will be checked from original documents at the time of documents verification.
- Deposited fee will not be refunded in any case
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Brochure and on the website.
- Please keep Scanned image of Photograph, Signature before filling form.
- Photo in JPG/JPEG/PNG format (Maximum upload size is 100 KB only)
- Scanned Signature in JPG/JPEG/PNG format (Maximum upload size is 100 KB only)
- Payers are advised to carry transaction e-receipt for future reference
Website : http://www.saclko.org
13. West Bengal University of Health sciences initiated MD Homeopathy admission process for NIH and other Colleges in West Bengal
Website : http://www.wbuhsexams.in/
14. Gujarat initiated Centralised MD (Hom) admission 2017
For Government Seats:-
I. Candidate shall be Indian Nationality
II. Candidate shall meet minimum qualifying standards for admission as prescribed by the Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi for regular candidates for Government and Management Seats.
(B). Management Seats:
- Candidate shall be of Indian Nationality
Candidate shall meet minimum qualifying standards for admission as prescribed by the Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi for regular candidates.
The admission committee shall prepare and publish two separate merit lists, namely;
(i) The first merit list shall include the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (BHMS) from the recognized colleges of Gujarat and who have scored required minimum marks in AIA-PGET (HOM) 2017. Merit list for reserved category candidates shall be prepared separately.
(ii) The second merit list shall include the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the recognized colleges of other State.
(iii) Priority for admission will be considered from the first merit list and if seats remain vacant the candidates from the second merit list may be considered.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Last date and time of submission of the Application: Date: 20/09/2017 Time : up to 5 p.m.
- Date, Time & Place of counseling: Date: 27/09/2017 Time: 10.00 a.m.
Place : Anand Homoeopathy Medical College (conducted by Ramkrishna seva mandal) Near
Sardar Bag, Anand.
- Date, Time & Place of Re counseling (If needed): Date: 28/09/2017 Time: 10.00 a.m.
Place : Anand Homoeopathy Medical College (conducted by Ramkrishna seva mandal) Near Sardar Bag, Anand.
Website : https://ayush.gujarat.gov.in
15. Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College
The Counseling for Management seats for M.D.(Hom) 2017-18 batch will be held on 26.09.2017 at 9.30 a.m. along with NPGET score in Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College campus at Deralakatte, University Road, Mangalore – 575 018.
- Speciality Courses offered:
- Materia Medica : 4 seats
- Hom. Philosophy & Organon : 4 seats
- Repertory : 3
- Practice of Medicine : 3
- Paediatrics : 3
- Pharmacy : 3
- Psychiatry : 3
One seat each for Government quota – rest from management side
Telephone : 0824-2203901/ 2203902 Fax : 0824-2203904
16. University Of Delhi MD Homoeopathy admission 2017
Registration Form for admission to MD/MS Course-2017 – Under 50% Delhi Univ. Quota /50% All India Quota (Based on the Marks/Merit of AIAPGET-2017)
- Start date for online Registration 19.09.2017
- Closing date for online Registration 06.10.2017
- Practice of Medicine
- Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy
Total seats : 4
College : Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College
Dean Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine : 011 – 27662763 (Tele – fax)
Principal NHMC : 011-23524180
Prospectus : http://www.fmsc.ac.in/homeopathic/md-ms-2017/Common%20BOI%20(MD%20MS%20AU%20and%20Homoeo)%20-%202017.pdf
Register online : http://admissions.fmsc.du.ac.in/MDMSA/
Website : http://www.fmsc.ac.in/homoeopathic.htm