Dr Mansoor Ali
Plagiarism means Intentional or un intentional copying – that includes copying paragraphs, tables, images.
Guide is also responsible for the plagiarism
Never copy and paste the entire lines or paragraph, but re-write the key finding in your own language – beware of plagiarism.
Example : “Fever is common in Kerala”
You have to rewrite in your own words to avoid plagiarism
“Kerala is a place where fever is common in rainy season” – then give reference.
Website : Plagiarism.org (1 paper 8$)
University will give you a user ID and Password into your mail
Open www.turnitin.com in your browser
Enter your email ID and password
Agree the terms and condition
Click KUHS/TNMGRMU/Your University EXAMINATIONS
You can Upload your dissertation in a single file (doc or docx or pdf format) upto 20 MB, If your file exceeds 20 MB split into 2 or more files(each file less than 20 MB).
It takes 2 to 3 hours for processing. Students can logout and open after 2 to 3 hours with your login into your area
- The Tool shows the percentage of Plagiarism
- Re submit if above the proposed percentage
- Resubmission can be done until the last date
- Up to 25% of similarity can be allowed by many Universities.
- A fees of Rs 1,000/- may be collected from each student at the time of Registration itself.
- If the percentage of plagiarism is below 25%, you must take screen shot and print it.
- Enclose with the hard copy of the dissertation.
How to check plagiarism yourself free
Copy or upload your pages
At a time 2000 words (300 words in a A4 sheet)
How Check Grammar and Spelling?
add-in to word or browser
Dr Mansoor Ali K R BHMS,MD(Hom)
Associate Professor- Govt. Homeopathic Medical College, Calicut
Email : [email protected]