Post Graduate Model Entrance Examination Coaching 2009-2010 Question bank Series -1
Questions : 150 Marks : 600 Time : 120 Minutes
Please read the instructions given in the OMR Answer Sheet for marking answers. Candidates are advised to strictly follow the instructions contained in the OMR Answer Sheet.
For each question there are four suggested answers, given against (A), (B), (C) and (D) of which only one will be MOST APPROPRIATE answer. Indicate it in the OMR Answer Sheet.
Negative Marking: In order to discourage wild guessing, the score will be subject to penalization formula based on the number of right answers actually marked and the number of wrong answers marked. Each correct answer will be awarded FOUR marks.
ONE mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. More than one answer marked against a question will be deemed as an incorrect response and will be negatively marked.
1. The cysterna chylli are situated in the
- a. Pelvis b. Thorax c. Neck d. Abdomen
2. Length of male adult urethra is
- a. 20 cm b. 10 cm c. 4cm d. 15cm
3. Length of adult cervical canal is
- a. 2 cm b. 2.5 cm c. 6 m d. 10 cm
4. All of the following are grouped together as “muscles of mastigation except
- a. Buscinator b. Masseter c. Temporalis d. Pterygoids
5. A Commonest cause for neuralgic pain in foot is
- a. Compression of communication between medical and lateral plantar nerves
- b. Exaggeration of longitudinal arches
- c. Injury to deltoid ligament
- d. Shortening of planter aponeurosis
6. Posterior fontanels ossified at the age of
- a. 1 year b. 2 years c. 3 years d. 4 years
7. Ligamentum pteris is derived from
- a. Lift umbilical artery
- b. Left umbilical vein
- c. Right umbilical artery
- d. Right umbilical vein
8. At 30 days of intra uterine life
- a. Heart starts beating
- b. Cerebellum develops
- c. Optical reside appears
- d. Pinna appears
9. A patient of external piles has pain, which of the following nerve carry this pain sensation?
- a. Hypogastric nerve b. Parasympathetic plexus
- c sympathetic nerve d. Pudendal nerve
Download full set : www.similima.com/pdf/ihma-question-bank2010-1.pdf