Post Graduate Model Entrance Examination Coaching 2009-2010 Question bank Series -II
Questions : 150 Marks : 600 Time : 120 Minutes
Please read the instructions given in the OMR Answer Sheet for marking answers. Candidates are advised to strictly follow the instructions contained in the OMR Answer Sheet.
For each question there are four suggested answers, given against (A), (B), (C) and (D) of which only one will be MOST APPROPRIATE answer. Indicate it in the OMR Answer Sheet.
Negative Marking: In order to discourage wild guessing, the score will be subject to penalization formula based on the number of right answers actually marked and the number of wrong answers marked. Each correct answer will be awarded FOUR marks.
ONE mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. More than one answer marked against a question will be deemed as an incorrect response and will be negatively marked.
1. Which is not derived from ectoderm
- a. Sclera of eye b. Sweat gland c. Skin d. distal part of Anus
2. Artery present in the Anatomical sniff box is
- a. Radial b. Ulnar c. Interossceus d. None
3. Broca’s area is located in
- a. Superior temporal gyrus b. Parietal lobe
- c. Inferior frontal gyrus d. Angular gyrus
4. Uterus develops from
- a. Mullerian duct b. Wolfian duct c. Both d. None
5. Triangle of Koch is not bounded by
- a. Tendon Todaro b. Coronary sinus
- c. Limbus Foss a Ovalis d. Annulus of tricuspid value.
6. Oligo dentrocites are important in
- a. Blood brain barrier b. Myelin formation c. Phagocytosis d. chemo taxis
7. Bone not present at birth
- a. Malleus b. Incus c. Stapes d. Pectrous temporal
8. Noto Chord develops in
- a. 3 week b. 3 months d. 6 months d. 10 week
9. Which sinus opens extra cranially
- a. Inferior petrosal sinus b. Superior petrosal sinus
- c. Sigmoid sinus d. Straight sinus
10. How many lymph nodes are there in Cervical group
- a. 100 b. 200 c. 300 d. 400
11. Ejection fraction increases with
- a. End systolic volume b. End diastolic volume
- c. Peripheral vascular resistance d. Veno dilation
12. Angiotensinogen is produced by
- a. Liver b. Kidney c. Atrium d. Hypothalamus
Download full set : www.similima.com/pdf/ihma-question-bank2010-II.pdf
All rights reserved @ similima