Multiple Choice Questions.
From Question Paper of Indian Homeopathic Medical Association Kerala MD Homoeopathy coaching programme.
- If median nerve is injured at the wrist then loss of function of all of the foll. will take place except:
- Middle meningeal artery is transmitted through:
- All are motor nerves except:
- The total volume of CSF is
- Deja vu Phenomoenon seen in lesion of
- About splenic arteries all are true Except
- Referred pain from ureteric colic is felt in the groin due to the involvement of the following nerve
- In spinal cord myelin sheath is formed by
- Intestinal obstruction caused by Ca colon most likely involves
- In standing position, venous return to heart from the lower limbs is affected by all of the following except
Download the full question paper (200 MCQs) : www.similima.com/pdf/ihma-model-md-paper-2011.pdf