Central Council of Homeopathy not included in the draft bill of National Commission for Human Resources .
Department related parliamentary standing committee on human resource development and department related parliamentary standing committee on health and family welfare invites suggestions on The National Commission for Human Resources for Health Bill, 2011.
1.The National Commission for Human Resources for Health Bill, 2011, as introduced in the Rajya Sabha, on 22nd December, 2011 and pending therein, has been referred to the Department Related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Health and Family Welfare headed by Shri Brajesh Pathak, M.P. Rajya Sabha for examination and report thereon within a period of three months.
2. The National Commission for Human Resources for Health Bill, 2011, seeks to consolidate to consolidate the law in certain discipline of health sector and promote human resources in health sector and provide for mechanism for the determination, maintenance, coordination and regulation of standards of health education throughout the country to ensure adequate availability of human resources in all the States.
3. In order to have wider consultations, the Committee has decided to invite written memorandum containing suggestions /views /comment of individuals /institutions / organizations interested in the subject matter of the Bill.
4. The desirous of submitting memorandum to the Committee may send copies thereof, either in English or Hindi, to Smt.Arpna Mendiratta, Joint Director, Room No.222, Rajjay Sabha Secretariat, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001 [Tel: 23035428 (o), Fax.: 230120007] within 30 days of publication [8-1-2012] of the advertisement. Beside, those who are desirous of giving oral evidence before the Committee on the Bill are requested to indicate so, for consideration of the Committee.
5. Copies of the Bill may be obtained on requisition from Shri Dinesh Singh, Assistant Director (H & FW), Room No.218, Rajya Sabha Secretriate, Parliament House Annexe, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 or download from the Rajya Sabha websitewww.rajyasabha.nic.in under the head `Committee’-sub-head-`Bill with the Committee and Press Release seeking opinion/ suggestions from public’.
6. The memoranda submitted to the Committee will form part of the records of the Committee and would be treated as strictly confidential and may not be made public as such an act would constitute breach of privilege of the Committee.Website:www.rajyasabha.nic.in
Email: [email protected]
If you have any suggestions please send to the National secretariate as early as possible.
Regards Dr V K Ajithkumar Sec Gen IHMA 09447330050