Maximum : 100 marks.
Time : 2 hours.
Write the answers in English.
Answer all questions.
Answers should be accurate and brief.
1. What are the requisite qualities of a Homoeopathic Physician who is going to investigate a case. (4 marks)
2. What is Hypochondriac patient ? How to deal with such patients ? (4 marks)
3. What is Genus Epidemicus ? (2 marks)
4. What is concomitant symptom ? (1 mark)
5. What is curable in medicine ? (1 mark)
6. Mention cardial principles of Homoeopathy. (14 marks)
7. Differentiate following medicines :—
- (a) Ant. tart and Ipeca in Asthma.
- (b) Apis mel and Apoc in Dropsy.
- (c) Rumex and Spongia in Cough.
- (d) Sangunaria and Spigetia in Headache
- (e) Carbo veg and China in flatulence. (5 x 3 = 15 marks)
8. Write two medicines against each :
- (a) Ailments from Head injury.
- (b) Ailments from Grief.
- (c) Sea sickness.
- (d) Ailments from getting wet.
- (e) Ailments from eating spoiled food. (5 x 2 = 10 marks)
9. How will you differentiate a case of gastric ulcer with duodenal ulcer ? (5 marks)
10. Write laboratory investigations required to diagnose the following conditions :—
- (a) HIV infection.
- (b) Typhoid fever.
- (c) Pneumonia.
- (d) Malaria.
- (e) Jaundice. (5×1=5 marks)
11. . Write short description and mention two remedies for each :—
- (a) Pancreatitis.
- (b) Nephrotic syndrome.
- (c) Uterine fibroid.
- (d) Cancer-cervix.
- (e) Migraine. (5×3= 15 marks)
12. How to prevent following diseases in a locality ?
- (a) Gastro-enteritis.
- (b) Night Blindness. (2×3=6 marks)
13. Differentiate a death of Strangulation-Homicide or Suicide. (4 marks)
14. How to manage a case of Dehydration due to loose motion and vomiting. The patient is 30 years old, average built, male, has constant nausea, cannot tolerate smell of food, has dry lips, dry throat with remarkable weakness and increased thirst. (8 marks)
15. Mention the causes of Abortion and its treatment. (6 marks)
All rights reserved @ similima