The Competent Authority appointed by Pravesh Niyantran Smiti to conduct APGH-CET for seeking admission to M.D. (Hom) course. The Pravesh Niyantran Samiti has permitted Association of Management of Homoeopathic Medical Colleges , State of Maharashtra to conduct the Entrance Test i.e. APGH-CET – 2013-14.
- Sale of Brochure and Application Forms :20/02/13-13/03/13
- Last date of submission of Forms : 13/03/13
- Last date of dispatch of Admit Cards : 19/03/13
- Date of Examination : 31/03/13
- Entry in Examination Hall : 01.30 PM
- Examination Commences : 2.00 PM
- Examination Concludes 5:00 PM
- Declaration of Results : 03/04/13
- Application for Verification of Marks : 09/04/13
- Final Merit List : 11/04/13
- Last date of submission of Preference Form: 30/04/13
- Date of Declaration of 1st selection list: 06/05/13
- Date of Joining college of 1st round: 12/05/13
- Date of Declaration of 2nd selection list: 16/05/13
- Date of Joining college of 2nd round: 24/05/13
Procedure to attend by Individual :
Application forms and brochure will be available at Notified Centers fixed by AMHMCM on payment of Rs.700/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by DD in favour of “AMHMCM” payable at Mumbai. Forms can also be obtained by post from the Office of AMHMCM with an additional DD of Rs. 300/- for postage. Candidates are requested to send the requisition on plain paper for obtaining Application form by Post. The candidate has to send said Application form duly filled in with a DD of Rs. 2,000/- as exam, fees to AMHMCM Mumbai Office only.
Nature of Entrance Exam
- The examination will be conducted in English language.
- APGH-CET-2013 paper will be of three hours duration containing 250 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. Scratching, overwriting, tick mark, multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks are awarded to them.
- The Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of B.H.M.S. Examination and shall cover all the subjects of B.H.M.S. Course.
The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below:
- Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy – 25
- Homoeopathic Repertory- 25
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica – 25
- Medicine (Gen- Medicine, Pediatrics, Psych.) – 35
- Preventive & Social Medicine – 20
- Surgery (Gen Surgery, ENT, Opth. Orthopedic) – 20
- OB/GY – 20
- Anatomy – 10
- Physiology – 15
- Pharmacy – 25
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – 15
- Pathology – 15
Total : 250 questions
Time : 3 hours
- To be eligible for selection to 85% of the seats in PG Homoeopathy Courses a candidate belonging to open category must secure not less than 50% marks and a candidate belonging to reserve category must secure not less than 40% marks at APGH-CET-2012.
- 15% of the seats (NRI) will be filled in by the management from candidates fulfilling the norms as laid down by the CCH.
- TIE-BREAKER: In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the APGH-CET-2012, the inter-se merit of such candidates will be determined in the order of preference as under:
- The Candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at First, Second, Third & Fourth B.H.M.S. Examination taken together shall be preferred. If the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Final B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred. If the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Third B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred if the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Second B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred if the tie still persists.
- If the tie persists, the older candidate will be preferred.
- The statement of marks of the candidate indicating Merit Number, Name, Marks Scored, will be dispatched on the address filled in the application form by the Candidate
List of PG Courses
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica
- Organon of Medicine with Homoeopathic Philosophy
Source : http://www.amhmcm.org/
Also visit : http://www.dkmmhomoeocollege.com/
For study materials