PhD Programmes in Homoeopathy


convo (5)Dr K R Mansoor Ali
Homeopathy PhD in India is still in the beginning. Because of the shortage of efficient guides, lack of proper curriculum. Central Council of Homeopathy CCH not yet formulated a syllabus for PhD Programme, even though PhD comes under different Universities. But you can do PhD in any of the recognized Universities in India under Life science department.

Recently Vinayaka Mission University Salem Tamilnadu started a Homeopathy PhD programme under the guidance of a genuine PhD Scholar – that course seems to be somewhat genuine.

Universities in India Offering PhD in Homoeopathy

  • West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata., West Bengal
  • Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik., Maharashtra
  • Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangaloor, Karnataka
  • Kerala University of Health and Allied Sciences. Kerala
  • MGR University of Medical Sciences. Tamilnadu
  • Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University
  • Utkal University. Bhuvaneswar. Bihar
  • Ph.D. (Neuroscience) and Integrated Ph.D. (Neuroscience) NBRC Haryana 2011-2012
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
  • Vinayaka Mission University, Salem. Tamil Nadu

NB : Candidates are requested to check the authenticity and affiliations with the concerned institute before joining to the courses.

If you find any other reliable PhD courses which you think will help other doctors also…many of our fellow doctors are unaware of such courses… please email to us at

  • dr puneet


  • Dr.Avanish Kumar Gupta

    I am B.Sc.,B.H.M.S.,M.D.(HOM.) in subect of Repertory. In what subject Ican do Ph.D.

  • Parashurama

    My name is Parashurama. I am an Engineer and working in Pvt firm. My age is 40. I have developed interest in Homeopathy and want to become Doctor. Please suggest how i need to proceed.

  • Dr Praveen Kulkarni

    Dear sir,
    Presently i am in final year MD Hom. Pharmacy (exams are in May 2012)under RGUHS university, Karnataka, Bangalore. Sir, i want to pursue Ph. D in Homoeopathy. which will be the better subject to opt for external Ph. D? can i opt Ph. D in Hom Pharmacy? which is better college in your opinion? Pls do for the needful.

    • Dr Praveen Kulkarni

      sorry ur not eligible….

  • dr ashwani

    sir I have complited my B H M S in 2001 from BRABU MUZ and MBA in 2011(HEALTH CARE AND HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION)from global open university nagaland I am also working as Lecturer in department of OBGY since last 5 years are interested to do Ph D IN HOMOEOPATHY please guide us

    • You can do PhD under life science department in any of the genuine universities in your state

  • Aditya Tiwari

    Dear Sir,

    I would like to know what are the subjects that Maharashtra University of Health Sciences is offering for the PhD program. I am a M.D. (Hom) in Psychiatry, I would like to know if we have a PhD in Psychiatry?

    Thank You

  • sir i have completed my BHMS in march 2003 an worked in homeopathy college for five years from 2004-2009 . i have done M.B.A. IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT from alagappa university through distance education . i have also qualified NET (national eligibilty test) for lecturership in MANAGEMENT stream . prently i m working as homoepathic medical officer in govt sector under NRHM (AYUSH)ON CONTRACT BASIS i want to do phd in homoeopathy plz tell me whether i can do phd in homoeopathy and is is affiliated .

    • As per the many University regulations PG is the basic qualification…but in Maharashtra University of Health Sciences others can also have PhD

  • dr gururaj

    i completed my M.D in repertory i want to do phd in homoeopathy.pls give me direction

  • Sir, i plan to appear for CET-Ph.d(MUHS)-ORG in Jul/Aug-2012; I am M.D-Hom-Organon-MUHS;

    Can you suggest some Sample question papers and syllabus regarding the same?

    Will be highly obliged;


  • Chirag Shah

    Res Sir
    I have cleared my M.D. (hom) psychiatry in 2010. I want to appear for Ph.D. program. I have seen list of university which offering the Ph.D. program. Can you give me some detail of this University –> Ph.D. (Neuroscience) and Integrated Ph.D. (Neuroscience) NBRC Haryana 2011-2012

    So i can proceed further in that line.
    thanking you.

    • Not much info…better to contact them directly

  • Dear sir,
    I am Dr. Alireza TABAN , MD. and homeopath ( from Iran). I need your help to know , how can I pass a phd course in India,


  • I am homoeopathic doctor…Is there any UGC NET exam for homoeopathy in gujarat state for the post of MO/LECTURER

  • Dr. Harinder


    i m punjab govt HMO from last 17 yrs. done MD now want to do phD. Is phD is entered in 2 schedule of cch or is recognised by CCH. Please tell about recognition of PhD

    • PhD conducted by Universities not CCH

  • Dr Abdul

    Dear Dr Mansoor,

    I have finished my MSc in Homeopathy, I would like to do PhD in Homeopathy. can i get admission

  • i completed md (homeopathy) . from RGUHS . i want to do PhD. in RGUHS PhD course is their are not? or suggest me the university where i get good knowledge.