On Saturday 18th Feb 2012 – Sunday 19th Feb 2012
At B.C. High School Old Khandala Road, Near Rajmathi Point, Khandala, Pin 410301
- The Art of Identifying the Essence of Common Polychrest Remedies
- Laws that govern Constitutional Homoeopathic Prescribing
- Differentiating between rubrics which have analogous meanings
- Understanding the language of the patient
- Practical Use of Organon and Philosophy
- International Foundation of Clinical Research in Homoeopathy and Charities
- Department of Homoeopathy, Bombay hospital
- Department of Homoeopathy, K. E. M. Hospital
- Department of Homoeopathy, Kamalnayan Bajaj Cancer Center Ruby Hall, Pune
- Archibel S. A. Belgium
- B. Jain publishers Ltd., New Delhi
- Center of Advance Study in Homoeopathy (CASH) New Delhi
- Homoeopathic Study Circle
Anybody who misbehaves will be asked to leave the course.
Prior registration is a must. Kindly register by email to
- Dr. Rukshin Master – 9820948609 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Abhay Chheda – 09326665333 Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Kanika Sabharwal – 9820136432 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Ardeshir Jagose – 9820291108 Email: email@example.com
Fees for the course: There is no course fee, however Rs. 600/- per head will be charged for boarding for 2 nights and lodging for Friday night to Sunday afternoon. Meals will also be provided from Friday till Sunday.
Course material: It is essential to bring Kent Repertory for students and Essential Synthesis by Dr. Frederik Schroyens for interns and doctors as you will be taught from these repertories. You may buy it at the venue itself where a stall will be kept especially for the delegates. However if you wish you can carry any repertory you own.
Books: B. Jain Publishers New Delhi will display books and also there is a rare opportunity to buy Radar Homoeopathic Software at a discount.
For enquiries and demonstration regarding Radar Software kindly contact
Dr. Rukshin Master 9820948609 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly bring your own pillows, blanket and winter gear.
Arrival: Participants are requested to report at the venue on Friday 17th Feb evening, latest by 8 p.m. If you wish to arrive on Saturday kindly inform the doctor you are registering with.
Friday 17th Feb 2011
7:45 p.m. Get together and Dinner in the Mess
9:00 p.m. Nighty-Night
Saturday 18th Feb 2011
8:00 a.m. Breakfast
9:30 a.m. Dr. Farokh Master
11.00 a.m. Break
11:30 a.m. Dr. Farokh Master
1:00 p.m. Lunch
2:30 p.m. Dr. Farokh Master
4:00 p.m. Break
4:30 p.m. Dr Farokh Master
6:00 p.m. Break
8:00 p.m. Dinner
Sunday 19th Feb 2011
7:30 a.m. Breakfast
8:30 a.m. Dr. Farokh Master
10:00 a.m. Break
10:15 a.m. Dr. Farokh Master
12:30 a.m. Break
1:00 p.m. Dr. Farokh Master
2:30 p.m. Lunch
3:00 p.m. Swan Song
How to arrive: By train
1) From CST station to Khandala, Sinhagad Express Dep. Time – 2:30 p.m. Arr. Time – 4:53 p.m. Sahyadri Express Dep. Time – 5:50 p.m.Arr. Time – 8:16 p.m.
2) From Khandala to CST station – Deccan Express Dep. Time – 4:43 p.m. Arr. Time – 7:40 p.m.