A non-governmental organization, the Academy of Health Professions Educators will include educators from all health professions in the country. It will work with a focus to develop the field of health professions education to enhance educator competencies towards improving health professions education and thereby health care in India.
As a national organization, AHPE aims to improve the quality and relevance of HP education at all levels – undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing professional development in line with WFME / SEARAME
- To promote and encourage development and advancement of Health Professions Education
- To encourage and promote educational research activities pertaining to Health Professions Education
- To arrange regular scientific meetings, symposia and seminars
- To conduct regional meetings and form state branches to promote Health Professions Education
- To work together for mutual benefit with organizations promoting Health Professions Education both in India and internationally
- To promote publication of articles relating to Health Professions Education in various national and International journals
- To publish, periodicals, journals and other material pertaining to Health Professions Education
- To promote training of teachers, Health Professions students (both undergraduate and post graduate), research fellows and allied Health Professionals in various aspects of Health Professions Education
- To bring together under one corporate body all qualified Health Professions personnel and scientists practicing or interested in Health Professions Education
- Any other program approved by the Academy for advancement of Health Professions Education
Dr Avinash Nivritti Supe
Dean, Seth GS Medical College & KEM Hospital, Parel, Mumbai 400012
Immediate Past President (IAHPE)
Professor of Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Members will receive the following benefits
- Personal communication of AHPE Bulletins
- Reduced registration fees for AHPE activities
- 20% discount for AHPE publications
- Keep up to date with current developments in field of healthcare professions education.
Please download and complete the attached form and submit. Life Membership fee is Rs.4000/- . The payment can be made by Demand Draft in favour of “Academy of Health Professions Educators” payable at Mumbai or by wire transfer as per the following details:
Name of the Account: Academy of Health Professions Educators
Name of Bank : State Bank of India, Mumbai
Account No. : 35096522164
IFSC Code: SBIN0001884
MICR Code : 400002064
Please note that intimation should be sent by email to either the Secretary (email@example.com) or the Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) after making a wire transfer. Please provide your mobile number in the mail.
Demand Drafts may be sent to any of the following addresses
Professor & Head, Institute of Medical Education Technology and Teachers Training,
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences’ Regional Centre, 3rd Floor, Civil Hospital Building, Aundh, Pune 411027
APPLICATION FORM FOR AHPE MEMBERSHIP
Mailing address (Please type or print legibly)
Current Professional Position:
Date of birth:
State / Province:
Telephone No: Mobile Number :
- Membership is granted upon application and payment of Life membership.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Life Membership fee is 4000/-