The Medical Education Research Centre for Educational Technologies (Hyderabad) is a pioneer and thought leader in digitally enabling healthcare education. MEdRC designs, creates and provides seamless access to a vast repository of uniform, standardized and peer-reviewed E-content across all areas of healthcare.
While the content has been developed as per prescribed syllabi of appropriate regulatory bodies, MEdRC’s “Digital Approach to Medical Education” has been approved and recommended by both the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India as a desired approach to be adopted by all medical and dental colleges.
MEdRC’s online courses helps students; practicing professionals as well as general knowledge seekers acquire in-depth knowledge across diverse and inter-disciplinary life sciences topics making them more valuable as employable human capital in a growing healthcare economy.
Link : http://www.smarteach.com/medrc/default.html
Post Graduate (MD/MS) Entrance Orientation
Modules featuring 300 hours of refresher courseware that prepares PG aspirants to take up the challenge of appearing for various national and state medical entrances throughout India including the MCI Screening Tests.[More]
Multiple Choice Questions
- Over 1,00,000 MCQ’s
- Covers over 50 Entrances (National & States)
- Instant Evaluation & Results
- Explanatory Answers & Book References
- Original solved previous question papers
- from 1977 to the latest 2012 (36 years)
- Textbook Study Guide pattern of Categorization of Each MCQ
- Detailed Performance Reports
- Search Questions with keywords [More]