Dr Mansoor Ali
In this era, clients/patients have no time to take your phone number or email ID from your website and contact you over a time and waiting for a reply. They want to chat with you and get an instant reply. You will definitely get more patients/clients if you are replying ontime.
Why Facebook chat plugin?
More than 2 billion people across the globe using Facebook. So if you are putting a Facebook chat plugin on your website – clients across the globe can contact you.
It’s free, easy to install and comes with a user interface your customers are already familiar with. To see and reply to those messages, simply use the same messaging tools you use for your Facebook messaging
Facebook Chat Plugin allows your website visitors to chat with your business via Messenger by clicking on the Messenger logo shown on your website.
Chat Plugin from your Facebook Page
- Go to your Page’s Settings.
- Click Messaging.
- Under Add Messenger to your website, click Get Started.
- Under Set Up Your Chat Plugin, click Set Up.
- Or you can download plugin The Official Facebook Chat Plugin in WordPress or similar platforms
More details :
How to connect your WhatsApp number (Preferably WhatsApp for business) to Facebook Page
- Go to Facebook page settings and look for the WhatsApp tab.
- Enter your WhatsApp number and click ‘Send Code’
- Verify code.
- Add Button to your Page.
Be the first to comment