Dr Mansoor Ali
Professor, Govt Homoeopathy Medical College Calicut
Development of Complete Dynamics – the world famous homeopathic software- started in the mid 90s. In its current form, it was first published in 2009 as free Browser Edition, soon to be followed by the Practitioner Edition and Master Edition. Complete Dynamics has since then been readily embraced by the international homeopathic professionals, because of its ease of use, superb quality, and fair pricing.
The mobile App for tablets and phones (iOS & Android), was a real breakthrough in homeopathy. Unlike other Apps, the Complete Dynamics App offers the full functionality and data of the professional PC versions.
Complete Repertory is the world’s leading homeopathic repertory and is used by many homeopathic teachers, practitioners and students across the globe.
- Checked and re-checked back to original classical sources for superb accuracy.
- Additions made by referencing classic books, seminars and periodicals.
- Highest % of verified repertory additions traced back to original sources.
- All authors who contributed repertory additions clearly shown with name of publication.
- More new remedy additions from modern provings than any other repertory.
- Trusted editing of rubrics and remedies to remove inaccuracies and errors.
- Rubrics are cross-referenced to help you find similar rubrics you may not be aware of.
- Valuable new chapters not found elsewhere e.g. Clinical, Themes, Anatomy and Associations.
Based on Complete Repertory
- Complete Repertory – completeness, accuracy and coverage of original sources.
- Work in Apple ® Mac, Microsoft ® Windows, Android, iOS and Linux platforms.
The Complete Dynamics development team:
- Edwin van Grinsven
- Roger van Zandvoort
Eduard van Grinsven
Eduard has a professional background in software development of over 30 years.
He runs a private practice in homeopathy since 1998.
Roger van Zandvoort
Roger has dedicated his life to creating the best homeopathic repertory in the world.
This project work is done by the Institute of Research in Homoeopathic Information and Symptamatology.
Philosophical background : General to particular.
Plan and construction of the repertory
The Repertory is available in the print form and electronic form. In the print form it is available as a single all in one volume or in three volumes. I
In the electronic form it is available with Mac Repertory / Hompath / isis etc.
- The complete Repertory : Mind (Vol. I)
- The complete Repertory : Vertigo to Speech and voice (Vol. II)
- The complete Repertory : Respiration to Generalities (Vol. III)
- Different abbreviations of the one and same remedy were put together. For eg. Kaol and Alum-sil became Alum sil . Arsenicosums,arsenicums.etc. end in – ar Nat-ar instead of Nat-a, Cyanatums end in cy Arg-cy instead of Arg-c
- Older terminology was replaced when clearly needed by more modern terminology following the American spelling: Eg. Miscarriage is included in Abotion , Siesta is included in afternoon sleep
- Replaced the inconsistent use of several words with the same meaning by a single word throughout. Ex. Micturation became urination, qualmishness became nausea
- Dreams rubric is mentioned in the mind chapter instead of sleep chapter in Kent’s repertory. . The Dreams represent emotional impressions and mental strain.
- A new chapter has been created namely SPEECH AND VOICE containing those speech rubrics from the mind and mouth chapter that are related to motoric problems and the voice rubrics formerly found in the larynx and trachea chapter.
- Desires and aversions are moved to GENERALITIES chapter under the rubric food and drinks
- In respiration chapter rubrics given under difficult and impeded are merged and put under rubric difficult
Author identification numbers
The author identification numbers (ID’s) are based on chronology, based on the dates that the listed authors first published their work.
- Browser edition – read and study the entire Complete Repertory
- Translator edition – make translations for Complete Repertory in different languages.
- Student edition
- Practitioner edition
– read and study entire Complete Repertory
– manage patient case files
– perform analysis.
- Master Edition – for developers and advanced users
Translated into many languages even in Hindi
Complete repertory 2020
- Roger Van Zandvoort
- Netherlands Europe
- Mainly based on 1st , 2nd and 6th edition of Kent’s Repertory.
- 44 chapters
- General rubrics
- Sides(one sided, left, right)
- Modalities, concomitants
- Extending to
Added and corrected mainly from
- Homoeopathic journals
- Schmidt’s and Chand’s final general Repertory
- Kunzli’s Repertorium generale
- Sivaraman’s additions to Kent’s Repertory
- CCRH’s (Dr.Rastogi’s) corrections to Boger Boenninghausen’s Repertory.
- Boerike’s Matetia medica and repertory
- Phatak’s additions,
- Boenninghausen’s Repertory and Boenninghausen’s unique private additions.
- Rubrics : 231294
- Rubrics with Remedies :210280
- Pure Cross References : 295154
- Total Sources “ 6056378
- Number of Sources : 4359
There are 4 Grades :
– grade 4: Blue
– grade 3: Red
– grade 2: Green
– grade 1: Black
Boger’s General Analysis
Anatomical Index- rubrics related to a organ
Associations – Relationship
Remedies – basic info
Kingdom & families
Dreams in mind chapter
- Button Bar Options
- Rt. Click over medicine and rubrics
- Filters on the top – All rubrics, Alternating, sides, time, modality, extension, location, phenomena, polar rubrics
Show all remedies – Animals, Plants, Nosodes, Minerals, Amino acids only etc.
Index module provides quick access to the book’s chapters, using both a textual as well as a graphical representation.
- Shows the Complete Repertory book.
- Lay out
- Full or Compact view – space bar
- Remedy order : Shift + space bar
- Finding rubrics and remedies in the book.
- Min. grade – minimum gradation for remedies (1 to 4).
- Min. rubric size – minimum number of remedies in a rubric.
- Max. rubric size – maximum number of remedies in a rubric.
- Information about remedies
- Selecting a remedy
- Reverse Materia Medica
- Fewer symptoms.
- More symptoms.
- Automatic : An automatic selection is done of the most relevant rubrics.
- Confirmed Symptoms : Only remedies in grade 3 or 4 are used. These indicate symptoms that are confirmed in practice.
- Complete Symptoms : Only complete symptoms are used. Symptoms are complete when they combine at least 3 different kinds of information. Example: Time + Location + Extension.
- Confirmed & Complete : Only confirmed and complete symptoms are shown.
- Red line symptoms : Gives preference to symptoms that occur in a related way throughout more parts in the repertory.
- Unique rubrics : Show only rubrics where the remedy is the only occurring remedy.
- Which other remedies are considered important in the same situation
- Available in
Find module – show you other remedies of a rubric besides any remedies that you have searched for.
Materia Medica module – important other remedies that are known for this symptom too. Activated by: pressing bulb sign
- Find Field – If you are not sure what you are looking for – use the Find field
- Jump Field – Quickly jump to a given rubric in the repertory.
- Case module – create and organize your patients case files.
- Analysis module – analysis of cases. Here you can also filter your repertorization results with Animals, Plants, Nosodes, Minerals, Amino acids remedies, barcodes etc.
|Standard||This is the standard analysis result, based upon factory selected parameters.|
|Small remedies||Is this result, smaller remedies are given more importance than large remedies (polychrests). Polychrests are not left out of the analysis, it is just that their dominance is reduced.|
|Small rubrics||Is this result, the rubrics with few remedies are given more importance than rubrics with a lot of remedies. This way, more characteric rubrics have more impact on the result than very common rubrics.|
|Simple counting||This is a very simple counting, like done in the old days with just a pencil and paper. For all rubrics in the analysis, the gradation of all remedies is simple added up.|
|Bönninghausen||a remedy is counted based upon its occurrence in related rubrics in the repertory.|
Filters after analysis
|Psora||The core disturbances.
Organon 6th edition § 80 (psoric miasma).
|Incident||Biographic incident, things that happened to the patient and had impact on him.
Organon § 72 (injurious influences).
|Epidemic||Diseases that are transmitted through an outside source; the flu, Legionella, SARS, Measles, Mumps, and others. (In-between-diseases).
Organon § 73 (epidemic diseases).
|Acute miasmatic||Illness coming from within, often being triggered by an incident, a stimulus coming from outside. Complaints are severe.
Organon § 73 (transient explosion of latent psora).
|Inherited tendency||Those diseases that occurred in the ancestry, which are passed on to the patient genetically.|
|Iatrogenic||The usage of medication and the vaccinations that someone has received.
Organon § 74.
|Sycosis||Infection with Gonorrhea.
Organon § 79 (sycotic miasma).
|Syphilis||Infection with Syphilis.
Organon § 79 (syphilitic miasma).
|User A – E||Free for you own use.|
Browser : Free
Practitioner : 2499 for 6 month
Master : 3699 for 6 month
- Practitioner Subscription (06 months/1/3/5 Years)
- Master Subscription (06 months/1/3/5 Years)
- Lifetime Practitioner/Master Edition
Official website : www.completedynamics.com