The Government of Maharashtra has established “ADMISSIONS REGULATING AUTHORITY AND STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL” as per the provisions of Maharashtra unaided private professional Educational Institutes (Regulation of Admission & Fees) Act. 2015 . The Commissioner of State CET Cell, has been designated as Competent Authority for selection of candidates for admission to various Homoeopathy Post graduate courses for the year 2017-2018. As per this act, AIA-PGET (Hom) – 2017 is applicable for admission to Private Unaided Homoeopathy Colleges/Minority institutions.
- Online Registration and Application form filling process : 01-9-2017 to 07-9-2017
- Payment of fees through SBI Challan : 02-9-2017 to 09-9-2017
- Document verification at R.A. Podar Medical College (Ayu), Worli, Mumbai. :14-9-2017
- Online display of Provisional State Merit List : 16-9-2017
- Online Preference form filling process : 17-9-2017 to 20-9-2017
- Publication of first selection list : Will be declared later.
Certificates / Documents to be brought on the day of Document Verification process. (All the Originals & One set of attested Photocopies)
- Online downloaded Application form
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card and Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar
Card/Driving License, Pan Card, Pass port)
- Copy of downloaded AIA-PGET (Hom) – 2017 result.
- Nationality certificate/valid passport/Domicile certificate or School Leaving Certificate of (SSC)/HSC indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”.
- Certificate of Age (SSC passing Certificate/Valid Passport)
- First B.H.M.S., Statement of Marks.
- Second B.H.M.S., Statement of Marks.
- Third B.H.M.S., Statement of Marks.
- Final B.H.M.S., Statement of Marks.
- B.H.M.S., Degree/Passing Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate from university or the head of the institution/Certificate indicating likely date of completion of Internship from the head of the institution.
- Registration Certificate (MCH)
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- If applicable, Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate.
PREPARATION OF MERIT LIST
Merit list will be prepared from those candidates who have appeared in AIA-PGET (Hom) 2017 entrance exam and apply to State CET Cell, Maharashtra. It will published on the official website www.mahayush.gov.in & www.mahacet.org Marks obtained by the candidate at the AIA-PGET (Hom) 2017 will form the basis of selection in the respective categories.
- TIE-BREAKER: In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the AIA-PGET (Hom) 2017 the inter-se merit of such candidates will be determined in the order of preference as under :
- The Candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at First, Second, Third & Fourth B.H.M.S. Examination taken together shall be preferred. If the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Final B.H.M.S.Examination will be preferred. If the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Third B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred if the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Second B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred
- If the tie persists, the older candidate will be preferred.
COMMISSIONERATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL, MUMBAI 305, Government polytechnic Building, 49.Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jung Marg, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051 (M.S) TEL NO +91-22-26476034, FAX NO. +91-22-26476034/37 EMAIL ID :email@example.com WEBSITE: http://www.mahacet.org & www.mahayush.gov.in