MD Homoeopathy Course in Homoeopathy University Jaipur
In 1990-91 post graduate course i.e. M.D. (Hom) was started first time in India &the constituent college of the Homoeopathy University, Dr. M.P.K. Homoeopathy Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, and Jaipur is the first to commence P.G. course in Homoeopathy. This college has a distinguished alumni list holding high level positions in academic as well in administrative sectors. The college was established in 1965 which soon grew into a leading institution to provide Homoeopathic Medical Education .The M.D.(Hom. ) courses are recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy and affiliated to the Homoeopathy University , Jaipur.
Courses with Seats :
- M.D. (Hom) Organon of Medicine and Homeopathic Philosophy – 6 Seats
- M.D. (Hom) Materia Medica – 6 Seats
- M.D. (Hom) Repertory -6 Seats
- M.D. (Hom.) Medicine (Proposed)
- M.D. (Hom.) Paediatrics (Proposed)
- M.D. (Hom.) Pharmacy (Proposed)
The post graduate training is based on the Homeopathy (Post graduate Degree Course) M.D. (Hom.), notification issued by the Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi and the Syllabus adopted by the Homoeopathy University , Jaipur . All rules prescribed by the Central Council of Homeopathy with respect to the Dissertation project-based study etc. are strictly adhered to.
Our College boasts of adequately equipped 61 bedded hospital treating more than 300 patients per day thus providing an excellent learning experience for P.G. students.
- Regular classes and OPD duties- 80% attendance in mandatory for students. Weekly journal club meetings, case presentations, scientific writing and seminars are organized to brush up the knowledge our PG residents. Weekly classes on Biostatistics and Research methodology by faculty of IIHMR.
- A Case-centered approach which enables the students to connect the theory with practice.
- Regular seminars of world renowned homoeopathic practitioners and academicians are organized so that they can explore and share their knowledge with the residents.
- Clinical training of the students in OPD, IPD, of hospital.
- A well-stocked library, not only in Homeopathy, but also in clinical and Para-clinical subjects, and other related fields like philosophy, education and literature.
- Utilizing the institutional platform where clinical experiences are shared resulting in the expansion of the common knowledge pool.
- The course uses a variety of forums – Lecture, Group discussion, Seminar and Symposium as part of the teaching methodology.
- Duration of the Course: 3 years includes 1 year of compulsory house job and 2 years of resident Post-graduate studentship
- Total capacity for 18 admissions with six per subject
- Students are given opportunity to teach undergraduate students in classroom and at bedside to develop the academic insight and teaching competences
- Students are exposed to research activity to create a researcher in them.
- Students are exposed to community based training to develop insight in to community medicine
Dr Tarkeshwar Jain
Homoeopathy University, Jaipur
Honorable Dr Sb………..
First I am very thankful for your reply…………………
Secondly as you know the whole world is worry about corona virus many
people are affected curable and died also …………………
As a Homeopathic Dr What we can do in this situation ? I want to know in
your words about this current condition. (symptoms treatment and guidance) plz……… waiting your reply through email sms or video link……….
H/Dr Haseeb Ahmed