Recommended books, previous question papers and study materials on Research Methodology Biostatistics and Ethics for Research Officer and PhD entrance examinations
Dr Mansoor Ali
Candidates who are applying for admission to Research Officer or PhD Program need to clear the entrance test related to Research Methodology , biostatistics and research ethics and general research aptitude.
Homeobook gives you a concise idea about these exams by providing good text books and model question papers
Model Question papers and MCQs
Solved MCQs on Research Methodology
PhD Entrance Question papers with answer key of Ganpat University Gujarat (2017)
Practice online (You will become familiar with online test)
Oxford University Press Multiple choice questions on Biostatistics and Research methodologyonline
Statistics MCQs Test online
http://itfeature.com offering an online test for Statistics MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) for the preparation of different school, college and universities examination to attain good marks.
- Introduction to biostatistics – Dr Biju George
- Statistics in medicine – Dr K Syamalan
One of the best book for medical students on Biostatistics and Research methodology. The difficult concept of statistics has been presented in a simple way. Global Education Bureau
TC-08/1080, Pongummoodu,Medical College.PO, Trivandrum.Kerala.695011 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “ESSENTIALS OF BIOSTATISTICS” – Second edition, by Dr. Indranil Saha and Dr. Bobby Paul for Undergraduate, Post Graduate, MPH students, Physiology, Nursing, Homeopathy, Dental and Nutrition courses. Research methodology, Biostatistics and ethical issues along with MCQ questions from each chapter. Total 13 chapters. Chapter 12 is on research methodology and 13 on Publication in journal. Chapter 1 to 11 covers entire biostatistics
The book is available online with the following links:
- Simple Biostatistics by A. Indrayan and L Satyanarayana. This has a large number of MCQs, some of which have been picked by different examinations also. This also has some chapters on research methodology but none on research ethics. Gives key terms and concepts at the beginning of each chapter.Provides relevant medical examples to illustrate the methods discussed.Has large number of exercises—numerical, MCQs and true/false—at the end of each chapter. Gives solutions to exercises. Aspirants of PG entrance and USMLE examinations should also find the book extremely useful. For research methodology and research ethics for PGs, a complete book is Basic Methods of Medical Research by Abhaya Indrayan.
- Simple Biostatistics Google book by A Indrayan and L Satyanarayana.
- Research Methodology Methods and techniques – CR Kothari
If you have info on any useful resources, please mail to email@example.com