Dr Vibha Mevada
ABSTRACT: Treatment of skin diseases with homoeopathic medicine is a holistic approach that treats the main cause behind the problem. The presented case is of Dyshidrotic eczema and the patient presented symptoms of the selected remedy very well.
INTRODUCTION: Dyshidrotic eczema, or Dyshidrosis or Pompholyx is a skin condition in which tiny, fluid-filled blisters appear on the palms and fingers. Blisters normally last for about two to four weeks and may be related to seasonal allergies or stress.
CAUSE: The cause of dyshidrotic eczema is unknown. However, it can be associated with a skin disorder called atopic dermatitis, as well as seasonal allergies.
WHO IS AT RISK?
A greater chance of developing the condition if you’re experiencing a high level of stress (either physical or emotional) or have allergies.
You may be more likely to develop dyshidrotic eczema if your hands or feet are often moist or in water, or if your work exposes you to metal salts, such as cobalt, chromium,
and nickel. 
CHIEF COMPLAINTS: It is a case of 31 years old female, she visited to me first at February 26, 2021, with complain of tiny eruptions on both the palms which started from a single pus filled eruption on left palm in the evening and upto morning multiple pus filled eruptions are there on both the palms with lot of pain.
It started when I used new dish wash liquid for 2 minutes only and the first symptom was itching on both the palms.
Was sleepless the whole night and felt better for few minutes by dipped palms on water.
And now it is oozing white discharge and mild fever is also there.
PAST HISTORY: She had history of contact dermatitis 1 ½ year back that’s to on both the palms only.
Since childhood, she had 3 recurrent episodes of boils on difference of 3-5 years on whole body.
- skin; ERUPTIONS; painful (379)
- skin; ERUPTIONS; pustules (310)
- skin; ERUPTIONS; discharging, moist; white (17)
- skin; ERUPTIONS; eczema (410)
- Medically reviewed by Debra Sullivan, written by Elly Dock. Dyshidrotic eczema. 2019 [cited 2019 March, 7]: Available on: https://www.healthline.com
- William Boericke. Pocket Manual of Homeopathic Materia Medica & Repertory. 10th Edition. New Delhi; 2012. B. Jain Publishers. 1076 p.
- Dr S. R. Phatak. Materia Medica Of Homeopathic Medicines. 2nd Revised & Enlarged Edition. New Delhi; 1999. B. Jain Publishers. 751 p.
Dr Vibha Mevada
(B.H.M.S., CCAH, MCAH, YPI)
Founder: Samragee Homeopathic clinic
Director: Samragee Yoga Studio
Director: Wellness Rediscover Club
Coordinator Scientific Committee Board, AIHSAYA