XXTH All India Homoeopathic Congress 2016 by HMAI – submit abstracts
Areas to be covered
- Vision Homoeopathic Education.
- Attitudes of Homoeopathic Physicians towards vaccinations.
- Oncology & Homoeopathic
- Homoeopathic in Psychiatry
- Fundamental research & recent advances in Homoeopathy
- Ethical issues, clinical regulation & Homoeopathy
- Evidence based clinical case presentation
- Homoeopathy in paediatrics
- Homoeopathic management for Auto-immune diseases
Topic for Poster Presentation & Souvenir
- Agro Homoeopathy
- Veterinary Homoeopathy
Submission of Abstract:
Participants wishing to present papers are requested to submit an abstract to scientific committee.
Submission of Abstract starts from 1st June 2016, latest by 30th September 2016
Instructions for authors
- Abstract For oral & Poster Presentations must be submitted by email in English (not exceeding 300 words) as a Word document (.doc or .docx).
- The word count does not include the title, authors and affiliation.
- Use font ‘Times New Roman’ (font size 12)
- Give your email id and contact details, mention your affiliations.
- Do not add pictures, graph or tables in abstract.
Scientific Committee of the XXTH All India Homoeopathic Congress 2016, HMAI
Dr. M . K . Sahani
Chairman, Scientific Committee
Mobile No:- 09431020622
E-mail : – firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific Standing Committee HMAI:-
Dr. R. K. Manchanda
Chairman, Scientific Committee, HMAI
Dr. Biplab Kumar Kundu
Secretary Scientific Standing Committee, HMAI