Feedback allows you to check whether you are meeting your goals for your teaching.
The feedback students provide about your teaching on their end-of-semester course evaluations can be valuable in helping you improve and refine your teaching.
Effective feedback helps students and teachers to develop their understanding and improve their performance in relation to the standards of the college.
Never force them to write their name or roll number – then you may get the real feedback. We had implemented this method effectively on our college.I got many constructive criticism and creative suggestions from my students.
We here by presenting two feedback form, modify it and utlise for effective feedback from your students – for improving the quality of your teaching..
Feedback form for teachers – 1(Simple)
Feedback form for teachers – II (Detailed)
Student Performance Assessment Tools
- Assessment of Student Performance in FCT
- Peer Assessment of Student Performance in FCT
- Clerkship Performance Assessment (Global rating form)
- Clerkship Performance Assessment Anchors
Forms Used to Gather Student Feedback
- Lecturer Feedback Card
- Student LEAD Report
- Scientific Foundations Course Evaluation
- Evaluation of Clinical Experience
- Evaluation of Clinical Instructor
- Student Assessment of Facilitator or Group in FCT
Other Program Evaluation Tools and Forms
- Course Director Performance Report – Scientific Foundations
- Clerkship Director Performance Report
- Annual Course Review Form – Scientific Foundations
- Annual Course Review Form – Clinical
- Summary Template
- PGY1 Interview Questionnaire