21-24 June 2013: Celebrating 25 years Hahnemann Institute
A Dance through Homeopathy
In this seminar, Alize Timmerman of the Hahnemann Institute will take you on a journey reviewing Homeopathy and the treatment of Disorders in Families and the treatment of Chronic Diseases. On both topics Alize earlier has presented seminars, now information collected through the years come together in a comprehensive approach of Family Treatment and Treatment of Chronic Diseases.
The seminar will focus on items as:
- Family sensations and Miasms in families
- Problems in interactions between generations and between siblings
- Co-ordination of homeopathic treatment and allopathic treatment of chronic diseases
- The importance of an open anamnesis, based on a structured approach of the case
- Homeopathy in the final stages of life
- Homeopathy as a tool in the detoxification of the body after allopathic drugs
- Discussion about some plant groups related to human development issues (e.g. Apocynaceae and Loganiaceae)
Alize will share her knowledge accumulated in over 30 years of practical experience with long term treatment of chronic diseases. She sees healing as a creative process and elicits from her patients input and commitment for their own healing. Participants are welcome to share their own experiences and are invited to participate in exercises.
(Dance and Family Constellations).
The venue of the Seminar is the Hahnemann Institute in The Hague. Due to the interactive parts of the seminar, the number of participants is limited to 30. Related to the 25th anniversary of the Hahnemann Institute, the cost of the seminar is only € 300. Jenna Shamat organizes coffee, tea, sweets, lunches and two evening meals. Cost of catering is € 80 for the whole seminar (payable at the door to Jenna).
Application (before May 15) to: