Reality Check for Homeopaths
Homeopathic projects highlighted in this DVD include those in Cuba, Mexico, Haiti, Nepal, UK, and various African countries: Ghana, Benin, Kenya, Swaziland, Tanzania. Other projects mentioned are in India, the Solomon Islands, Malawi, and more!
In this DVD you’ll see projects, often driven by a single inspired individual, where homeopathy is making a real and quantifiable difference to lives across the planet.
Join homeopath and filmmaker Carol Boyce as she acquaints us with some of the many homeopathic projects around the globe:
- From the training of young orphan women as homeopathic nurses in Kenya, to ground breaking research in Cuba
- From responding to the trauma of Haiti’s earthquake, to those working with the epidemics of Africa
“The best part of making this video montage has been discovering just how much valuable work is being done in all corners of the world. It’s a reality check for homeopaths. The first thing to notice is that we are everywhere!” – Carol Boyce, Filmmaker
Carol Boyce, CCH, RSHom(NA), was in the middle of writing her PhD thesis at London University when she found The Life of Hahnemann on a library shelf, and the rest, as they say, is history. She has practiced and taught homeopathy for 25 years. See more of Carol’s work online at www.SomethingToSayProductions.com
Carol’s homeopathic philosophy course, guaranteed “to make you fall in love with The Organon!” and worth 70 CCH hours is at her Internet School of Carol Boyce:
All profits from the sale of this DVD will be donated to the various homeopathic projects who contributed media to this montage.
What people are saying:
- “Stunningly inspiring” – Lionel Milgrom, Homeopath UK
- “Provides a Star Wars shield for the constant attacks. Homeopaths should watch it once a week!” -Tina Quirk, RSHom(NA)
- “Watching this film made me feel proud to be a homeopath.” – Miranda Castro FSHom
More details :