Dr Farokh J Master
- Please bring your old medical records but don’t bring your opinion about your old doctor. I am no better than him.
- Wait patiently in the queue.
- My phone is for emergency
- If you want, Please do wish me when you meet me in a marriage or birthday party or a hotel but don’t discuss your health problems there also.
- Dont praise me that I saved you, because I didn’t do anything extra
- It’s my duty to treat it is God who heals but when there is a complication please understand it’s also his wish. many complications, adverse effects of drugs are not my work it’s sometimes your own body which responds in a peculiar way.
- If you are not happy with my work, go away to my brother or sister colleague don’t just waste your time.
- If you feel I am negligent complain to statutory bodies like medical council or consumer courts or courts.
- Don’t defame me on Facebook or WhatsApp or mainstream media
- Take my advice ,
- Don’t read the internet and decide about your treatment. I don’t repair my computer seeing instructions on internet so also you can’t get treatment on Google.
- Come prepared with your complaints. I am happy if you write and bring especially points and I can answer your points well.
- Don’t answer your mobile in my cabin
- Keep it on SILENT mode and LISTEN to me.
I end by acknowledging that I am called a doctor only because of you and when you are in my cabin you are only my patient but not an officer or minister or media man or teacher and in the end, I remind you that I too am a human being like you.