Dr Maria Shaju
Meaning: haughty is arrogantly proud of something that one possesses may be looks, wealth, power, position or religion, with tendency to look down upon others.
Miasmatic background: sycosis
Remarks: it is a disapproving unfriendly behavior where one considers him superior to others.
1ST GRADE REMEDIES
2ND GRADE REMEDIES
- Adapted to ailments gradually developing, functional power weakening, with failures of digestive powers seriously disturbed.
- Head strong and haughty when sick.
- Little things annoy, extremely sensitive.
- Averse to undertake new things.
- Haughty and dictatorial to those below to him.
- Sensitive to noise and odors.
- Feels if he is small, his survival will be difficult, he will be humiliated, he will be nowhere.
- Theme: they become ambitious, desire to grow bigger, takes a lot of efforts which is concentrated fully on becoming bigger, being more powerful, reaching a higher position.
- To achieve this goal, he can be dictate, dominate and will take the help of anyone.
- Cowardice may be an outward shadow of bravado- this becomes necessary to protect his ego.
- Egotism is his censorious attitude towards others.
- Lyco has constant struggle between cowardice and egotism, between lack of confidence and haughtiness.
- Lack of self confidence with compensatory haughtiness.
- Suited to women, oversensitive women with dark hair and eyes.
- Haughtiness, pride, over estimation of themselves: they look down on others and regard them s inferior to themselves.
- It is not figuratively but concretely. The objects in the room looks too small.
- Pride is said to be self conscious emotion which felt when self image in the society is at risk.
- Pride is accompanied by feeling of ignored or abandoned by others.
- She is sensitive to rejection.
- Superiority complex is denoted in delusion as well – delusion of being a great person.
- Illusion – everything around her is very small and everybody inferior to her.
- Mania with great pride, with fault finding.
- Suited to person who lead sedentary lives, lean, stoop shouldered.
- His huge power of rational thinking and ability to look at things from philosophers view makes him think of himself as a great person better than others.
- Thus he develops self esteem so much he will become presuming- he is a boaster.
- Sulphur patient is the ragged philosopher.
- Sulphur is an egotist and ego is manifested as foolish happiness and pride.
- He thinks himself to be in possession of beautiful things and everything looks pretty which the person takes a fancy to.
- Sulphur is indifferent to personal appearance and to the opinions of others.
- Selfish individuals who thinks they are greatest.
- Disgust is not for people, but for ignorance, stupidity and dogmatism.
- “Rigidity”- personality is quite stiff in thinking and cannot tolerate contradiction at all.
- Dogmatic- Dictatorial- Haughty
- Mental confusion, delirium of insanities, mostly mute, religious or with pride.
- Overly critical, censorious- he believes himself to be superior to those around him.
- Believes him to be the only one who is sane, all others being insane.
- Delusion that he is communicating with God. It is the symptom of haughtiness of veratrum.
- He misuse power, he covets power, and he wants to have power over somebody else.
- They possess strong sense of social justice, which manifests in particular as intolerance to any kind of authority.
- Feel victimized: a strong sense of injustice and need to control angry, dictatorial,haughty,defiant with high sense of responsibility.
- Great hiliarity; inclined to laugh at everything.
- Jealousy and suspicious- jealousy seems to motivate much of the behavior.
- Person is not active, energetic or violent
- They feel let down, pushed out of their position.
- They feel they have such great qualities, but others cannot see it in her ignorance.
- Haughty, elite.
- Irritable; olds everything in contempt. Full of desires, for what they know not.
- Fixed ideas, classifies everything, orderly.
- Impatience and haughty.
- Haughtiness born out of improper self love and from a search for an outlet to relieve.
- Haughtiness as the need to compete and to be attractive.
- Haughtiness born out from deep narcissism, an improper love of self.
- 2 physical symptoms; hemorrhage and fluctuations in body heat corroborate Lachesis haughtiness.
- It is the result of tremendous concern with a deep love of self.
- Haughtiness from wounded pride, mortification and love of approbation.
- It seeks out the praise and approval of others and becomes haughty when it is not received.
- Haughty because, they crave attention- she wants to be flattered.
- They can be quite egoistic, although they don’t show it, so directly; they are quiet, timid and lack of self confidence.
- Indignation, pent up wrath and suppressed anger and feelings manifesting as haughtiness.
- Haughtiness emerges from indignation as does the feeling of being scorned.
- Delusion about his identity; thinks himself tall , double.
- Loquacious, laughing, singing, swearing, praying, rhyming.
- Desire light and company.
- Delirium is more furious, the mania is more acute.
- Haughtiness with shrieking, tearing, cursing, smashing things.
Dr. Maria Shaju
MD Part 2 .Department of case taking and repertory.
Under guidance of : Dr. Munir Ahamed R
Be the first to comment