Book review by Dr Mansoor Ali
With comparison a note on extracting mental symptoms and temperaments
Dr Amulya Ratna Sahoo
Dr Samaresh Chandra Mishra
- Chapter – Eliciting mental symptoms and their corresponding rubrics– beautifully explained the process of case taking from appointment to leaving.
- Practical guidelines to extract mental symptoms.
- Easy and comprehensive explanation of rubrics.
- Comparison among seemingly similar rubrics, for their accurate application.
- Many rubrics are explained with examples
- You will get a clear idea – on how to trace mental symptoms and convert into right rubrics.
- Related miasm and temperaments are mentioned most rubrics
- Images and illustration under few rubrics
- Meaning in Hindi with Hindi fonts for easy comprehension of Indian readers
- Comparison of similar rubrics to avoid confusion and better understanding
- “Human temperaments and Homeopathy” – a chapter for better understanding of case taking in relation to temperament
Based on Roger Van Zandervoort’s software Complete Dynamics which is the main source on which this book is based.
There are many books in the market on mind rubrics – but this may be more practical and easy to understand for beginners of homoeopathy and enthusiastic learners.
About the Authors
Amulya Ratna is mainly involved in drug proving research, clinical verification and urolithiasis (RCT) projects. Presented papers in CME and Scientific Seminars.
Dr. Samaresh Chandra Mishra is a good Practitioner and ardent follower of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann. He has Published Evidence Based Cured Cases in Different Magazines.
I request all the homeopathy students, teachers and practitioners to go through this good book – for a better case taking and prescription based on mind rubrics.