Government of India Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Department of Health Research – The Human Resource Development (HRD) Scheme aims to provide advanced training in India to medical and health research personnel in cutting edge research related to medicine and health for creating trained human resources for carrying out advanced research activities. For the year 2022-23
Online research proposals are invited for:
1. Long Term/Short Term Fellowship for training in Indian Institutes
2. Fellowship Programme for Young Scientists
3. Fellowship Programme for Women Scientists
4. Support to Institutes for imparting training in identified areas
5. Research grant and fellowship to encourage Health Research Personnel [Non-resident Indian (NRI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)] serving abroad, to come back to India for undertaking research in identified areas
Applications should be submitted online through the website portal of DHR/ICMR: https://dhrschemes.icmr.org.in. Details of the eligibility, format of application, terms & conditions and guidelines of the programme are available on DHR website.
Last date of receipt of full length research proposals: 22.06.2022 (Wednesday) till 5:30 PM
- Regular employees of Govt. Medical colleges/ Institutions
- Private Institution/ NGO (Registered with the DSIR, Govt. of India) as a research institution.
- Individual: scientists in regular employment in the Universities, medical colleges, postgraduate institutions, recognized research and development laboratories and NGOs.
- Scientific/Professional Bodies & Associations.
- Young unemployed scientists;
- Women scientists who have had break in their career and want to return to the mainstream of research;
- Indian Nationals working abroad;
[Note: NGOs are required to be registered at the NITI Aayog Portal of “NGO DARPAN”]
AREAS OF RESEARCH: Toxicology, Genomics, Proteomics, Geriatrics, Stem cell research, Clinical Trials, Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Good laboratory Practices (GLP), Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA), Modern Biology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Drugs Chemistry, Operational Research, Health Informatics, Medical Ethics, Disease Modelling, Health Economics, Environmental Health, Mental Health/Clinical Psychology, Any other area recommended by the committee as per National Health Policy/ National Health Goals
More details : https://dhrschemes.icmr.org.in/hrdinfo
Be the first to comment