Dr Lalit Verma started his career as Research Asstt.(Homoeo.) in Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, New Delhi in 1980. Then as Asstt.Research Officer(Homoeo.) in 1986 to 1987.
He was appointed as Asstt.Secretary (Tech.) in Central Council of Homoeopathy Feb 1987, and as Registrar-cum-Secretary in 1991. He retired from CCH in Sept 2017
He took his DHMS in 1979 and MD (Hom) in 2004
The homoeopathic fraternity, his subordinate staff and members of CCH considered him as
- Extraordinary honest person to an office
- Never compromising on acts and regulations – kept the integrity of the council
- Worked round the clock
- Sound knowledge in provisions of various acts rules regulations and office procedures
- Very careful and meticulous in financial matters
- Not bending to pressure from higher authorities and Ministry which are contrary to the provisions of acts and regulations
- Not bound by the orders of president or ministry – but bound to the provisions of regulations
- Thorough knowledge in legal matters – no requirement of advocates to file counter affidavit in courts
- A committed principled secretary to the council.
- Even though strict at the office, he is very friendly even with babus in office after office time.
- Given respect to council members but no consideration to ex-members or ex-presidents !! – that means he is bound to office only and not to individuals in office.
- But some criticized him as a person with less humanitarian consideration
- He can read an English letter in Hindi and vice versa …translating while reading!!
- He always wants files on his table and didn’t like to sit idly
- Ex. Chairman Journal Committee, Homoeopathic Medical Association of India.
- Member, Governing Body of Delhi Homoeopathic Research Council
- Chairman Rajbhasha Implementation Committee Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- Editor, CCH-Bulletin.
- Ex-Member, Board of Studies, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
- Ex-Member, Admission Committee Dr.B.R.Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Nanakpura, New Delhi
- Former Dean & Ex-Member Faculty of Homoeopathy, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- Former Member, Board of Studies Homoeopathy), University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Former Member, Advisory Body to State Council of Homoeopathy, Madhya Pradesh.
- Had been a member of Expert Committee of UGC ( in 2017).
- ……. and the list goes on
Has the privilege of recipient of
- ‘Special Achievement Award’ from Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine Delhi.
- ‘Yudhvir Singh Award’ from Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Delhi
- “Hahnemannian Award” from Hahnemann Ki Awaj Journal Management Committee
- “Dhanwantari Award”
- ” Dr. Mahendra Singh Memorial Award for Best Administrator” (during Feb,2017).