Dr Mansoor Ali
Appointment software is an essential part of Clinic management. Doctors and patients can utilise this effectively. Small medical practices or solo practitioners might not have the budget for a costly appointment scheduling system. Trail versions not useful.
Today we will discuss some free and easy to use appointment software with a simple interface. No need to purchase costly software.
- More than 2 billion individuals using Facebook
- If you have a Facebook page (not profile) it is very easy to set an appointment link.
- Go to your Page, then click on ‘Appointment settings’.
- Set your clinic timings and slots for each patient.
- You will get a “Share Booking Link” also that you can share on your facebook, WhatsApp, website or to your clients.
- You can set Appointment approval, SMS notifications and Customer reminders also in the ‘settings’ section.
- You can reschedule or cancel the appointment also.
- You can have multiple blocks of time each day
- Pick time is ideal for doctors looking to move away from manual scheduling to a more automated system.
- Picktime is a completely free solution.
- It is simple and extremely easy to use.
- Even though this is a free platform, they are giving instant support via chat and mail. So hassle-free installation.
- This can be integrated simply into your website also. If you have no website they will give you a landing page and link that can be shared to all platforms.
Website : https://www.picktime.com/
Demo video : https://youtu.be/E7HFwpfuN0E