How to qualify HAAD
This Standard applies to applicants eligible to apply for HAAD licence to practise TCAM professions and healthcare providers wishing to engage the services of these practitioners in the emirate of Abu Dhabi
This Standard defines the permitted professions as per HAAD Personal Qualification Requirements for those practitioners wishing to practise Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicine (TCAM) in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and describes the service specifications for healthcare facilities wishing to provide TCAM services. It aims to ensure that safe and quality TCAM practices are provided to members of the Abu Dhabi community.
- TCAM professions covered by this Standard include:
- Acupuncture Practitioner;
- Chiropractic Practitioner;
- Homeopathy Practitioner;
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Practitioner;
- Ayurveda Practitioner (Traditional Indian Medicine);
- Naturopathy Practitioner;
- Osteopathy Practitioner;
- Unani Medicine Practitioner;
- Hijama Practitioner;
- Hijama Therapist.