The Government of India has announced twenty (20) Scholarships for Malaysian students to pursue courses in Traditional System of Medicine in India for the year 2015-16.
The High Commission of India is inviting applications from interested Malaysian nationals who wish to pursue courses in Traditional System of Medicine in India from the academic year 2015-16 onwards, for the following courses:
(i) Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) [5 ½ years] – 11 seats
(ii) Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Sciences (BSMS) [5 ½ years] – 5 seats
(iii) Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS) [5 ½ years] – 2 seats
(iv) Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) [5 ½ years] – 2 seats
The ICCR application form can be downloaded from the Mission’s website (http://indianhighcommission.com.my/pdf/AYUSH_Scholarship_Application_Form.pdf). The application forms can also be obtained from the Education Wing at the High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur (Tel: 03 6205 2350 ext 203, Telefax: 03 6143 1192, Email: email@example.com).
- The candidates should meet the following selection criteria:
(i) Should have the eligibility to apply for the course,
(ii) Should have fluent knowledge of English language, and
(iii) Should not have any serious health problem.
- Applicants should have any one of the following qualifications for applying to the Bachelor courses mentioned in para 2 above:
- A Levels
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- American High School Diploma
- 2 years of South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
- 2 years of Canadian Pre-University (CPU)
- Any other qualification which is equivalent to 12th standard in India.
- The candidate should have taken the following compulsory subjects at the qualifying examination level: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The scholarship provides for Tuition fee, Living Allowance, Contingent Grant, and House rent Allowance.
Interested candidates may fill-in the application form and submit to the Education Wing, High Commission of India, Menara 1 Mon’t Kiara, Level 28, No. 1, Jalan Kiara, Mon’t Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
For any further information, kindly contact: Education Wing, High Commission of India (Tel: 03 6205 2350 ext 203, Telefax: 03 6143 1192, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Source : http://www.indianhighcommission.com.my/ayush_scholarship.html