I think no introduction is needed for Dr Mansoor Ali, as he is a well-known academician, researcher, clinician, career guide, Repertory expert, and above all, a good friend of everyone beyond the man-made boundaries and associations! I personally found him supporting all homeopaths doing good things for the system, no matter which association they belong to.
Many among us have learnt ‘how to take rubrics’ from his teachings. As a Professor and Head of the Department of Repertory in Government Homeopathic medical college Trivandrum, he has enough workload and a tight schedule. However, he is there everywhere for giving respond to even simple doubts people ask about homoeopathy and practice related things. Whenever I face any queries on study and career opportunities, I always suggest his web database – Homeobook.com, which is a huge treasury of information.
So, here is his second book: HOMOEOPATHY – A Handbook for Students, Teachers and Professionals in Homoeopathy.
This book has given gems of knowledge under six sections; all those sections are very useful for beginners, BHMS and MD students, teachers, researchers, senior practitioners, also any other medical professional who wants to know the situation of homeopathy and its opportunities. This book has given many secrets useful for starting your practice and getting more cases. There are many valuable case taking tips, the art of rubric selection, and useful clinical tips for a successful practice. Many times, BHMS students ask for opportunities after completing the course, which are given in detail here.
When Homeopaths go abroad, they often search for the status of homeopathy in those countries, also possibility to get a license to practice, which is covered in this book. The book gives a list of homeopathic journals, peer-reviewed journals, associations, government bodies, and modern medical journals, websites, etc. We often notice many established practitioners making mistakes while editing PowerPoint slides, hence ‘how to make powerpoint’ is given very nicely in this book; also how to write a thesis and dissertation, hence useful not only for MD students and researchers, but also for practitioners who wish to present papers and write articles in reputed journals. Even a well-treated case presentation will be rejected when it is not presented as per the standard format. So, this book will guide us for better paper presentations.
There are some thought-provoking quotes and examples. The author has also told some bitter truths about the ego of teachers and policymakers and its impacts on beginners in homeopathy. At least a small per cent of readers (less than 5% hopefully!) may read this book with a ‘folded forehead’ as they may think he has written about them! There are tips for better teacher-student relationships, motivation and communication skill development.
Emphasis is given on the topic, “how to keep the audience attentive”, including the after-effects of monotonous speech by compared with a crying baby. This book is basically a kind of reorientation training for teachers, skill development and Continuing Medical Education(CME) for general practitioners, career guidance for beginners, an expert guide for researchers, an encyclopedia for a professional from other medical fields, also a gap analysis for those who manage colleges and hospitals for further development.
If I just mention the list of chapters given in this book, I think that itself will show you the effort he has taken for helping his fellow homoeopaths.
SECTION 1: REFORMS IN HOMEOPATHIC EDUCATION
- For a better future in Homeopathy
- Four types of teachers?
- Effective PowerPoint Presentation -Tips and facts
- The educational attributes and responsibilities of a teacher
- CCH inspection, Ghost faculty and Salary structure in Homeopathy Medical Colleges
- Need of a uniform basic salary structure
- How to conduct orientation classes for first BHMS students
- We need an abridged and updated BHMS Syllabus
- Medical Courses after BHMS Regular & Distance learning courses in Health Sector
- Feedback form for teachers and institutions
- How to prepare for competitive examinations
- Which subject and college are the best for doing PG in Homeopathy?
- Recommended books, Apps and Websites for AIAPGET, Ayush NET, PSC, UPSC, MOH UAE exams in Homeopathy
- NCH/CCH Second Schedule curtailing the prospects of new generation homeopaths
- Why are CCH /NCH inspectors behaving arrogantly?
- Pros and Cons of bridge course for Ayush practitioners
- Importance of Diagnosis in Homeopathy
- External MD in Homeopathy Vs Regular MD
- Need of a unified streamlined Organon Philosophy textbook for BHMS
- Organon of Medicine – The Last moment revision
- Source of Homoeopathic Materia Medica
- How to face PSC UPSC Medical Officer Interview – Expected questions
- CCH/NCH inspection and salary of Homeopathy College teachers
- Why Rural Internship is a must for Homoeopathy?
- List of books and journal on Medical Education Technology
SECTION 2: CAREER AND PLACEMENT IN INDIA AND ABROAD
- Job Opportunities in India after BHMS
- Scope of Homeopathy in Australia
- Bahrain- Scope of Homeopathy Ayurveda Alternative medicine
- Migrate to Canada as a Homeopath
- How to establish a Homeopathic practice in European countries
- Scope of Homeopathic practice in Japan
- Malaysia – How to establish a Homeopathic practice
- Immigrate into New Zealand as a Homeopath
- Oman – How to practice Homeopathy, Ayurveda
- Qatar – How to practice Homeopathy, Ayurveda
- 11 Homeopathic Practice in Singapore
- United Arab Emirates – How to practice Homeopathy,Ayurveda and other Complementary Alternative systems
- Scope of Homeopathy Practice in the United Kingdom
- United States of America – Scope of Homeopathic Practice and higher education
SECTION 3: CLINIC SETUP – HOW TO GENERATE A SUSTAINABLE INCOME THROUGH CLINICAL PRACTICE
- How to design your clinic the right way?
- Survival of a private practitioner in the midst of free treatment programmes
- Why private practice is the best option in homoeopathy?
- What happened to lady doctors?
- Air hostess philosophy in clinic designing
- How to select the best location for your clinic
- How to advertise your clinic and get more revenue
- How to set up an online consultation or clinic?
- Essential contents for doctors’ website
- Need of appointment scheduler
- Facebook and WhatsApp chat to your website and get more clients
- Google Business – How to list your clinic in Google Search and Google Map
- Homoeopathic cosmetology Clinic
- Clinical Tips from my 25 years of Homoeopathic Practice
SECTION 4: HOMEOPATHIC RESEARCH FROM CAMPUS TO COLLABORATIVE
- How to select the best topic for a dissertation/thesis
- How to prepare a good literature review with the help of free online tools
- Common mistakes in Postgraduate Dissertation and how to avoid them
- Peer Reviewed Indexed Journals in Homoeopathy
- Referencing methods and free reference managers for dissertation
- How to check Plagiarism and Grammar in thesis or dissertation for free
- Database of Research in Homoeopathy – Current Status, Opportunities and Challenges
SECTION 5: CASE TAKING AND REPERTORISATION – APPLIED ASPECTS
- Effective case taking – step by step practical approach
- Doctor-Patient – how to develop clinical skills
- Repertory – the last moment revision for exams
- Last moment revision in Therapeutic Pocket Book
- Symptoms and their relevance in Homoeopathy
- Study of Rubrics from Kent’s repertory
- Study of Rubrics from Boger’s repertory
- Important clinical rubrics and sub rubrics in Synthesis
- Important Rubrics in Murphy’s Repertory for practitioners
- Important Clinical rubrics from Complete repertory
- Comparative study of mind rubrics
- Mind rubrics for busy practitioners and students
- Homoeopathy for the side effects of vaccination
- Translating symptoms into rubrics
- Homoeopathy Software
- Radar Opus – A step by step demo
- Hompath Zomeo – A set by step demo
- Complete Dynamics – A step by step demo
- Reliable methods in the selection of rubrics and repertorisation
- Utility of repertory in the management of acute diseases
SECTION 6: RANDOM THOUGHTS
- History of Homoeopathy in India
- Interesting Statistics of Homeopathy in India
- History of Homoeopathy in Kerala
- A case of alopecia totalis managed with Homoeopathy
- Why modern pharmacology courses for Homoeopaths in Maharashtra?
- A review of my book ‘the summum bonum of a repertory’ by Dr Muhammed Rafeeque
- A review of my book ‘the summum bonum of a repertory’ by Dr SK Tiwari
- How Homeopaths effectively managed fever epidemics in Kerala
- Effective Homoeopathic management of viral fever
- Swine Flu – The Real Facts and Homoeopathy Perspective
- Homeopathic Management of Spinal disorders
- Homoeopathy approach in osteoporosis
- Acute gastroenteritis – Homoeopathic approach
- A brief study of Nosodes and Sarcodes in Homoeopathy
- Associations and Organisations in Homoeopathy
- Global Schools and colleges in Homoeopathy
- Homoeopathy Journals from across the globe
- Useful General Medicine websites
- Homoeopathy pharmaceuticals in India and abroad
- Useful Homoeopathy websites
- Homoeopathic Heritage – Exclusive interview with Dr Mansoor Ali
In spite of his busy schedule, he has done this work sincerely, only with an intention that our system should flourish and every homeopath must be successful in his career. I wholeheartedly congratulate Dr Masoor Ali for his dedicated service to homoeopathy. I never force anybody to purchase my books, but this book I strongly suggest you purchase this because it is a huge treasury of information needed in our day-to-day professional life. And those who are either lazy or have a feeling that “I am happy with the greatest knowledge I have” need not purchase this heavy book!
DETAILS OF THE BOOK:
Title: A HANDBOOK FOR STUDENTS TEACHERS AND PROFESSIONALS IN HOMEOPATHY
Author: Dr Mansoor Ali KR
88 chapters, 909 pages. Price: Rs.990/- INR
Purchase online from the publisher (postage free): https://imojo.in/q0y5X2
For bulk orders: INSC International Publishers, Chikkamagaluru, Karnataka Tel.: +91-8861518868 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org