- Scolds until the lips are turned blue and eyes starring and she falls down fainting = Abusive
- Anxiety on waking from fright full dreams = Mind– anxiety.
- Anxiety during convulsions = Anxiety- fits
- Must lie down with anguish =Anxiety — lying down
- Anxiety on hearing rushing water= Anxiety- noise rushing water.
- Anxiety made him to walk rapidly=Anxiety –walking rapidly – rushes him
- Disposed to find fault= Censorious critical
- Avoids the sight of people = Company aversion to
- Crazy feeling on top the head, wild feeling in head, with confusion of ideas. = Concentration
- Losses his way in well-known street = Confusion.
- Wraps up in fur during summer= Delirium , Roving , Fur.
- Imagines others will observe her =Delusions – confusion.
- Inaccurate judgment of the distance =Distance.
- Under stands questions only after repetitions = Dullness.
- Stammers when talking to strangers.- Excitement.
- Swallows continues while talking = Excitement.
- Child cannot bear to have anyone come to them = Fear approach
- Behind him that some one is = Fear.
- Confusion that people is observing her= Fear.
- Likes cow dung, mud , saliva = Feaceses.
- Feeling of isolation = Forsaken.
- Grasp genital during spasms = Gestures.
- Picks at bed clothes = Gestures.
- Unmoved by apologies = Hatred.
- Desire to do several thing at a time = Hurry.
- Stab his flesh with a knife which he holds = Impulsive.
- Do not complain = Indifference.
- Complain nothing unless questioned = Indifference.
- Must exert self control to prevent shooting himself = Injure.
- She will sit and break pins = Insanity.
- Dresses in her best clothes = Insanity.
- Insist upon saying his prayers at the tail of his horse = Insanity.
- Makes useless purchases = Insanity.
- Passes his feaces on floor = Insanity.
- Crackling of news paper drives him to despair.= Irritability- noise
- Takes every thing in bad part = Irritability.
- Must restrain herself from self injuring= Loathing of life.
- Changing quickly from one subject to another = Loquacity.
- Objection to what ever was proposed = Obstinate
- Never focus on one matter = Persist in nothing.
- Does not recognize the relatives = Rage.
- Tries to kill people = Rage.
- Pulls hair of bystanders = Rage
- Pulls his own hair = Pulls.
- Horror of opposite sex = Religious.
- Scratches the lime of the wall = Scratches.
- Exposes the person = Shameless.
- Brain cry = Shirking.
- Knocking his head against the wall= Striking.
- Rouse with difficulty = Stupefaction.
- Thins that the people are talking about her.= Suspicious
- Answers correctly when spoken to but delirium and unconsciousness return at once = Unconsciousness
- Related rubrics which are other wise not mentioned ( Just to highlight that you can have many more cross reference)
- Anticipation=Anxiety –anticipatory an engagement
- Anxiety –hypochondria = Sadness
- Anxiety—storm during = Fear –storm = Generalities—storm
- Company –aversion to strangers =Stranger <
- Courageous = Audacity
- Delirium well= Irritability= Refuses things asked for.
- Abandoned = Forsaken = Delusions – deserted.
- Thinks that he is deaf, dump, = Delusions –disease.
- Anxiety –salvation = Despair –religion = Doubtful soles welfare of
- Desire to be alone = Spoken wants to be let alone
- Torpor = Dullness.
- Wicked = Moral feeling want of.
- Sensation as if high wall would fall on him= fall
- Vertigo as if sinking down to and fro in the bed = lying
- Vertigo > by thinking some thing else = meditating.
- Sensation as if there was a barrier between his organs of sense and external objects =stupefaction or suspension of sense.
- Vertigo with fainting = syncope with.
- Vertigo as if walls of her house fall on her = fall
- Vertigo from loss of sleep = watching and loss of sleep.
- Left, swaying towards and right swaying towards, two rubrics of same type but with opposite charter is given separately but it will of better if they are given under a common rubric — SWAYING
- Brain where an ant hill as.if = Alive
- Difficulty in keeping the head erect = Balancing
- Sensation as if blood where streamed from below upwards, or with in out wards. = Congestion
- Sensation as if head would burst = Fullness
- Weakness of head = Hold up the head.
- Frontal sinus from chronic coryza = Pain, forehead
- Brain feels too far from the skull= Smaller
- When to weak to move the body, will roll head from side to side = Restlessness
- Sensation as if head is raising from stomach = Stomach.
- Sensation as if some thing is hanging over eyes and must wipe away =Eyes— discharge
- Sensation as if sand in the eyes = Eyes -–pain;– pain –burning
- Exophthalmoses = Eyes –protrusion
- Sensation as if cold air blew= Eyes –coldness
- Jaundice = Eyes – yellowness
- Color blindness = Vision –color-blindness
- Raises the foot unseemly over small objects while walking =Vision –large
- Sidewise can only see objects when looking at them =Vision –dim
- General < on exerting vision = Vision—exertion
- Vanishing of sight = Vision –loss off.
- Day light < but desires lamp light = Eyes – photophobia
- Pain asif eyes forehead and face concentrate in the tip of the nose = Eye –pain contractive.
- Foreign bodies in the eye =Eye –inflammation.
- Rupture ear drum = Ear– ulceration tympanum
- Sounds seems confused = Hearing –impaired
- Direction sound cannot tell = Hearing –impaired.
- All sounds sees far of = Hearing -–impaired – distance
- Deafness to human voice = Hearing — impaired-voice the human.
- Rodent ulcer = Cancer- noli me tangier on nose
- Cyanosis during asthma or with heart troubles= discoloration bluish
- Redness of right side of the face with out heat and paleness of left side with heat = Discoloration– red
- Upper lips drawn up exposing teeth = Drawn upper lips
- Comedones = Eruption comedones
- Butterfly rash = Saddle across the nose
- Face varnished as if = Tension
- White of an egg dried as if = Tension
- Fan like motion of ale nasi= motion
- Mucus membrane destroyed = membrane
- Sensation as if she had two nose = double
- Compelled to blow nose but no discharge = dryness –blowing nose.
- Sudden copious discharges from eyes, nose, and mouth. = Nose discharge –watery.
- Honey like discharge from nose = discharge yellow
- Yellow saddle = discoloration yellow saddle.
- Food goes to posterior nose on swallowing = food
- Liquids comes out through nose on swallowing = liquids, as well as in chapter throat – liquids.
- Electric spark sensation in the nose = pain electric sparks
- Rawness coryza during = pain rawness
- Every thing smells too strong = smell acute
- Sensitive to odor of cooking food, flowers etc = smell acute– sensitive to
- Smell of gas causes vertigo = smell acute — gas causing vertigo
- Smell contains rubrics related to the conditions that is, acute, diminished or lost. Where as the rubric odor contain rubrics related to illusions and different types of odor.
- Hot tea seems cold = Coldness sensation of,
- Tongue look like burnt tongue = Discoloration, leather; Leather
- Cylindrical tongue = Contracture spasmodic
- Sand as if from = Dryness sand in it, as if.
- Food escapes from the mouth during chewing = Food
- Protrudes the tongue in order to cool it = Pain, burning tongue, protrudes.
- Fish bone, tongue in root sensation of = Pain fish bone.
- Water brash = Eructation, water brash
- Nausea, severe = Deadly nausea
- Vomiting of postnasal discharge = Vomiting ,drawing catarrhal plugs from posterior nares
- Itching with nausea, must scratch until he vomits = Vomiting itching
- Sensation as if diarrhea would come = Diarrhea
- Accumulation of fat = Fat
- Dyspnoea due to diseased condition of distant parts = Difficult –diseased condition
- Pulmonary edema = Difficult edema pulmonary
- Cannot breath due to pain = Impeded
- Chenye stroke breathing = Irregular.
- Sawing respiration = Rough, sawing
- Sensation as if hot water poured into the lungs =Heat-water.
- Sensation as if hot water poured into the abdomen from the chest = Heat – water.
- Sensation as if boiling water was poured into the chest = Water.
- Drops things from hand = Awkwardness –hand
- Knocks against things = Awkwardness—lower limbs
- Stumbling while walking = Awkwardness—lower limbs
- Clubbing = Knobby finger ends
- Offensive smell of the feet with out perspiration = Odor
- Right sided paralysis = Paralysis –Hemiplegia
- Rat feels running up the legs = Rat.
- Nephrotic syndrome related to this particular chapter = Swelling albuminuria, in.
- Dreams of that he was accused wrongfully of crime = Dreams –crime.
- Dreams of Sick people = Dreams –Disease
- Dreams of, being smeared with human excrement/about dirty linen =
- Dreams –disgusting
- Dreams stabbed his antagonist with a knife.= Dreams Knives
- Dreams that he is unable to find his way home = Dreams unsuccessful
- Dreams that the child is bathing in boiling water = Dreams water.
- Chill due to indigestion or gastric in origin = Disordered, eating indiscremation in.
- Coldness in bones blood vessels during chill = Internal
- Chill never at night = Night.
- Warm air feels cold during chill = Air warm.
- Fever delirium = Burning –furious; Dry; Intense.
- Absence of any stage is given the chapter Heat as there respective rubrics.
- Chill then sweat with out intervening heat – Fever– Succession of stages.
- Perspiration alternating with chilliness = Fever Succession of stages.
- Driving him out of bed during fever = Bed
- Perspiration all over the body except face = perspiration—Face
- Perspiration increases the coldness of the body = Cold
- In this particular chapter’s the Breakfast aggravation is given under Eating in general
- In the chapter’s fever and perspiration the aggravation in walking in open air is given under the rubric Walking, where as in the Chill chapter it is given under the Air.
- Wants to be quiet in any stage of the fever = Fever –motion – wants.
- Prickly heat = Eruption –vesicular – sudamina
- Warmth of the skin with out fever = Heat with out fever.
- Decubitious Ulcer = Sore.
- Ulcers with Maggots = Ulcers discharging.
- Fistula = Ulcers fistula
- Every other evening =Evening
- Sunset till sunrise = Evening
- Twilight = Evening
- Seashore = Air
- Gangrene = Blackness, inflammation internal
- Heat and cold = Cold
- Eating fast, satiety to.
- Foods dry food, raw, vegetables, etc.
- Sensation as if warm water poured over one, as if= Heat
- Blows, falls, bruise injures
- When too much medicine has produced an over sensitive state and remedies fail to act = irritability.
- Lie down before the dinner must = lassitude.
- Will not lie down sit up in bed = Lie.
- Gently stroking = Rubbing.
- Smoking when breaking off = Tobacco.
- Pain vanishes on touch and appears elsewhere = Touch.
- One is cold and stiff on approaching a stove = Warm.
- Cold becoming after putting hand out of bed = Cold– cold becoming
- Painful sensation of crawling though whole body if he knocks against any part = Formication.
- Sensation of small foreign bodies in glands = Indurations
- Sexual excitement < = Generalities — sexual excitement,
- Sliding down in bed due to paralysis — Weakness – paralysis
A good knowledge of kent Repertory
READ ORGANON BY B.K.SARKAR- COMMENTRY PORTION,THEN HOMOEOPATHIC PHILOSOPHY BY KENT, THEN PRINCIPLES AND ART OF CURE BY HOKOEOPATHY BY-HERBERT A ROBERT
U CAN ALSO READ CASETAKING BY DR PIEREE SCHMIDT
I am student of homeopathy please provide me some data case taking