An interim report on the ongoing largest Homoeopathic research study of Bhopal Govt Homeopathy Medical College Madhya Pradesh
The research project titled “Evaluating the effectiveness of Homeopathy as adjuvant therapy for Sickle Cell Disorder among PVTGs” being undertaken at Government Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Bhopal (M.P.) INDIA – Dr Nisanth KM Nambison (Principal Investigator).
The said study is the Largest Homeopathic study in terms of funding and sample size.
Several FIRST TIMERS in the above said homeopathic research:
- Agreement signed with WHO (World Health Organisation) Switzerland for QoL (Quality of Life) BREF.
- Collaborated with institutes of International repute, Indian Council of Medical Research-National Institute of Research In Tribal Health (ICMR-NIRTH), Jabalpur & All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS),Bhopal for the study with several specialist & scientists joining as co-investigators in the study.
- Collaborated with IISc (Indian Institute of Science) Bangalore and we have developed an indigenous diagnostic technique for PoC (Point of care) diagnosis of sickle cell disease.
- Collaborated with CSR-AMPRI (Advanced material and processes research institute) GoI Bhopal and we are developing set up to record the signals emitted by magnetic photons from homeopathic medicines.
- This academic observational study received funding of Half a million dollars (4 crore INR).
- Huge sample size of 1650 participants. 25000 Participants to be screened.
- First phase Screening for recruitment of participants in the Homeopathic study done on 10,000+ people in remote tribal villages of the state of Madhya Pradesh done.
- A provisional diagnosis of Sickle Cell Disease of 900+ patients done via blood test so far and still continuing.
- One Medical officer, one homeopathic project manager, four Junior Homeopathic Medical officers and 15 paramedical staff recruited at remote tribal villages of the state of Madhya Pradesh for research-related activities.
- Homeopathic Doctor Nisanth Nambison invented and patented GIP (Genetic Inheritance Prediction) Cards in Medical science now being lauded by allopathic doctors and scientists.
For details : firstname.lastname@example.org