Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Punjab has invited applications for Punjab Ayush Entrance Test (PAET) 2015 for admission into Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programmes for the academic session 2015-16.
Eligibility criteria: The candidates must have passed higher secondary school (10+2) from a recognised board or institute.
Age limit: The minimum age of the candidates must be up to 17 years.
Application fee: An application fee of Rs 4,500 and Rs 3,000 is to be paid by the general and SC candidates respectively.
Application procedure: The eligible and interested candidates must apply through official website for which the link is provided at : www.graupunjab.org
- Date of PAET 2015: June 21
- Date of result declaration: June 25
- Filling of online admission application form for admission: June 25
- Last date of filling online admission form: July 12
- Last date of submission of print out of online admission form: July 15