Questions : 150 Marks : 600 Time : 120 Minutes
Time Allowed: 2 Hour Maximum Marks: 600
This Test Booklet contains 150 items (questions). Each item comprises four responses (answers). You will select the response which you want to mark on the Answer Sheet. In case you feel that there is more than one correct response, mark the response which you consider the best. In any case, choose ONLY ONE response for each item.
You have to mark all your responses by shading the bubbles on the separate Answer Sheet provided. DO NOT write anything on the Answer sheet.
Negative Marking: In order to discourage wild guessing, the score will be subject to penalization formula based on the number of right answers actually marked and the number of wrong answers marked. Each correct answer will be awarded 4 mark. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. More than one answer marked against a question will be deemed as an incorrect response and will be negatively marked. No negative marks for un attended questions
1) Match the following items in list
List 1 List 2
- A) Hepatitis B 1) High mortality rate in pregnant women
- B) HeapatitisD 2) Chromic hepatitis in more than 50%cases
- C) HepatitisC 3) Ground glass hepatocytes
- D) Heaptitis E 4) Defective genes
2) A loud first heart sound is heard in all the following except
- A) Mitral stenosis (b)Fever
- B) Mitral incompetence (d)Lown Ganong Levine syndrome
3) Measurement of glycosylated haemoglobin gives indication of glycaemic control over the preceding
- A) 4-6Weeks (b)6-8weeks
4) In Kawasaki` disease the cause of death is
- A) Coronary arteritis (b)Cerebral infarction
C) Pneumonia (d)Renal failure
5)A young lady has been admitted with complaints of acute pain in abdomen,vomiting,abdominal distension &constipation. Clinically she has been diagnosed as intestinal obstruction. The most appropriate investigation is
- A) USGabdomen (b)Plain xray abdomen
- (c)Upper G.I.endoscopy (d)C.T abdomen
6) Red currant jelly stool is associated with
- A)Carcinoma pancreas (b)Intussusceptions
- (c)Acute appendicitis (d)Duodenal atresia
7) Which among the following is not matching correctly?
- A) Schultz charltons test Scarlet fever
- B) Freis test Lymphogranuloma venereum
- C) Jerish Herxheimer test Chikungunya fever
- D) Urea breath test Helico bactor pylori
8) Match List I with List II and select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists:
List I List II
(Disorder producing the given disorders) (Clinical features associated with intestinal obstruction)
- A. Intussusception 1. Extreme abdominal distension
- B. Sigmoid volvulus 2. Red currant jelly stool
- C. Duodenal atresia 3. Bells at the evening pealing
- D. Acute appendicitis 4. Rovsing’s sign
5.Double bubble sign
A B C D
- (a) 3 4 5 1
- (b) 1 2 3 4
- (c) 2 1 5 4
- (d) 2 1 3 5
9) Consider the following antigens/ antibodies:
- 1) Antibody to surface antigen (Anti HBs Ag anti-body)
- 2) Hbe Ag (Hepatitis B envelope antigen)
- 3) HBs AG (Hepatitis B surface antigen)
The correct sequence of their appearance in Hepatitis B virus infection is
10) Match List-I (Murmurs) with List-II (Disease state) and select the correct answer using the codes given below the list:
( Murmurs) (Disease state)
- A. Carey-Coombs 1. Aortic incompetence
- B. Austin-Flint 2. Pulmonary hypetension
- C. Graham-Steell 3. Ruptured chorade tendinae
- D. Seagull 4. Rheumatic carditis
A B C D
- A) 4 1 2 3
- B) 1 4 3 2
- C) 1 4 2 3
- D) 4 1 3 2
11) Tuberculosis characteristically involves which of the following groups of lymph nodes?
- A) Supra clavicular B) Deep cervical C) Upper jugular D) Mediasitinal
12) Frothy copious blood tinged sputum is characteristically seen in
- A) Acute bronchitis B) Mitral stenosis C) Tuberculosis
- D) Acute pulmonary oedema
13) Inguinal & femoral hernia are differentiated by the relation with
- A) Femoral artey B) Pubic tubercle
- C) Inferior epigastric artery D) Pectineal line
14) Primary feature of small intestinal obstruction
- A) Abdominal distention B) Fever
- C) High peristalisis with colic D) Vomiting
15) Bedsore is an example of
- A) Post thrombotic ulcer B) Tropical ulcer
- C) Trophic ulcer D) Venous Ulcer
16) Signs and symptoms mimics appendicitis caused by
- A) Yersinia enterocolitica B) Enteropathic E coli
- C) Trichomonas hominis D) Entrobius vermicularis
17) 18 F sized catheter means
- A) 1.8” diameter B) 18mm diameter at tip
- C) 1.8” circumference D) 18mm circumference
18) Battle sign is seen in fracture of
- A) Maxilla B) Middle cranial fossa
- C) Anterior cranial fossa D) Posterior cranial fossa
19) M4 stage of AML is called as:
- A) Acute myelomonoblastic leukemia B) Acute monoblastic leukemia
- C) Myelomonocytic leukemia D) Monocytic leukemia
20) A patient is performing the movement of flexion of the hip Joint when she:
- A) Moves the limb away from the midline in the coronal plane
- B) Moves the limb posteriorly in the paramedian plane :
- C) Moves the limb anteriorly in the paramedian plane
- D) Moves the limb towards the median sagittal plane
21) The correct line of management in a child who has swallowed a coin
- A) Wait and watch B) Fibro optic endoscopy
- C) Rigid endoscopy D) Laparotomy
22) Which one of the following is the complication of “Meckel’s Diverticulum” ?
- A) Retinal detachment
- B) Haemorrhoids
- C) Peptic ulcer
- D) Corneal ulcer
23) Early neonatal period means
- A) 1 day B) 7 day C) 14 day D)28 day
24) Roseola infantum is caused by
- A) CMV B)EBV C) Parvo virus D) Human herpes 6
25) Most common in neonatal meningitis
- A) Poor feeding B) Convulsions
- C) Nuchal rigidity D) Bulging fontanles
26) Atavism is when child resembles
- A) Parents B) Grand parents C) Twin D) Cousin
27) Symptoms of minor brain damage
- A) Hoarse cry B) Hyper activity C) Spasticity D) Fits
28) Nipples cracked and ragged extreme sensitive cannot bear to touch this symptom peculiar to :
- A) Silicea. (B) Castor equi.
- C) Sarasaparilla. (D) Graphitis.
29) Vomitting of Pregnancy in women have the colour of dark olive green is a feature of:
- A) Carbolic acid. (B) Cerium oxalicum.
- C) Sepia. (D) Symphoricarpus.
30) Which medicine is more suitable for habitual abortion :
- A) Sabina. (B) Vibrunam.
- C) Sepia. (D) Pulsatila.
31) The earliest symptom of pregnancy in a regularly menstruating women is :
- A) Missing the period. (B) Morning sickness.
- C) Enlargement of abdomen. (D) Pica.
32) The most sensitive pregnancy test is :
- A) Latex agglutination inhibition test for beta HCG.
- B) Direct latext agglutination test for beta HCG.
- C) Membrane ELISA.
- D) Radio receptor assay.
33) Match the following
- A) Abrtion from uterine debility (1) Sabina
- B)Abortion from anaemia with profound melancholy(2)Sepia
- C) Abortion in third month (3)Helonias
- D) Abortion in 5th to 7th month (4) Caulophyllum
- (a)A-3,B-4,C-2,D-1 (b) A-4,B-3,C-1,D-2
- (c) A-4,B-3,C-2,D-1 (d) A-2,B-3,C-1,D-4
34) “Sour belching and vomiting of pregnancy,burning waterbrash and profuse salivation day and night”-this symptom is found in
- (a) Mer.sol (b)Colchicum (c) Ars.alb (d) Acetic.acid
35) A dark complexioned, lean and tall female is suffering from : chronic vaginitis for two years; leucorrheal discharge acrid, offensive with the odour of green corn which is worse between periods; violent itching of vulva and vagina while urinating; discharge stains the linen yellow and becomes stiff like starch; menstrual flow ceases on sitting or walking and reappears on lying down,incontinence of urine and can only urinate when lying. What is the most suitable remedy?
- (a) Hydrastis
- (b) Sepia
- (c) Pulsatilla
- (d) Kreosotum
36) Episiotomy is indicated in which one of the following?
- (a) Rupture of perinium,
- (b) Premature delivery
- (c) Breech presentation
- (d) All of the above
37) Vision 2020 contains all except
- A) Glaucoma B) Cataract C) Refractive errors D) Trachoma
38) Commonest cause of low vision in India
- A) Cataract B) Squint C) Glaucoma D) Uncorrected refractive errors
39) Tear film is composed of
- A) 1 layer B) 2 layer C) 3 layer D) 4 layer
40) Most common cause of ocular morbidity
- A) Trauma B) Trachoma C) Vitamin deficiency D) Cataract
41) Earliest affected in papilledema
- A) Color sense B) Esotropia C) Lid reaction D) Visual acuity
42) In RA the part most affected
- A) Cartilage B) Synovium C) Tendon D) Subchondral bone
43) Most commonest site of tumor of bones
- A) Tibia B) Femur C) Humerus D) Vertebral column
44) Most common complication of fracture clavicle
- A) Non union B) Stiffness C) mal union D) Injury to brachial plexus
45) In an infant with ASOM, the infecting organism is likely to be
- A)Pneumococcus B)H.Influenza C)Streptococcus D)Staphylococcus
46) Schwartze operation is done in
- A) CSOM B) Acute mastoiditis C)Otosclerosis D)Serous otitis media
47) Otosclerois affects
- A) Tympanic membrane B)Round window C) Oval window D)Ossicle
48) Percentage of newborn with deviation of nasal septum
- A)50 B) 20 C) 10 D) 2
49) Rubric anesthesia is found in which chapter of Kent’s repertory
- A) Mind B) Skin C) Generalities D) Extremities
50) The following mucosal sites are commonly involved in Lichen Planus except
- A) Nasal mucosa B) Buccal mucosa C) Tongue D) Glans penis
51) The least likely area to become involved in Atopic dermatitis is
- A) Eyelids B)Antecubital fossa C) Popliteal fossa D)Chest
52) Nikolysky’s sign is diagnostic of
- A) Lichen planus B)Pemphigus
- C) Psoriasis D)Tuberous sclerosis
53) For psoriasis palmaris important medicine is :
- (A) Sulphur. (B) Ars iodide.
- (C) Selenium. (D) Lycopodium
54) Delusion is not seen in
- A) Depression B)delirium C)Schizophrenia D)Mania
55) Which hallucination is characteristic of alcoholism?
- A) visual B)Tactile C)Auditory D) Gustatory
56) Pseudo community is seen in
- A) Hysteria B) Paranoid disorder C) Schizoid personality D) Depreciation
57) Peptic ulcer is uncommon in
- A) Schizophrenics B) OCN C) Alcoholics D) Depression
58) Pavor nocturnes means
- A) Sleep apnea B) Sleep terror C) Bruxism D) Anxiety
59) Mental illness most common in hypothyroidism
- A) Euphoria B) Mania C) Depression D) Psychoses
60) X-ray changes in acromegaly are following except
- A) Lengthened terminal phalanx B)Widened joint spaces
- C) Obtuse angle of mandible D)Premature OA
61) Least affected by radiation
- A) Cartilage B) GIT C) Gonads D) Lymphocytes
62) H shaped vertebrae is seen in
- A) Phenylketonuria B) Heamngioma
- C) Sickle cell anemia D) Osteoporosis
63) High resolution CT is ideal in
- A) Pleural effusion B) Lung mass
- C) Intrestial lung disease D) Mediastinal adenopathy
64) Kali iodide is suitable in which stage of syphilis
- A) 1st stage
- B) 2nd stage
- C) 3rd stage
- D) All stages
65) “Can emit urine only when he goes on his knees, pressing head firmly against the floor” is the symptom of
- A) Pareira brava
- B) Ocimum canum
- C) Chimaphila
- D) Acid phos
66) “Pain over Mc Burney’s point and at location of sigmoid flexure” indicated medicine is
- A) X – ray
- B) Rad bromide
- C) Medorhinum
- D) Cholesterinum
67) Which medicine has got the symptom “Aversion to butter”
- A) Sabadilla
- B) Bellis per
- C) Ran bulb
- D) Sang can
68) Who is the prover of Blatta orientalis
- A) Dr. S.C.Ghosh
- B) Pt. Iswar chandra
- C) Dr. D.N.Ray
- D) Dr. S.K.Ghosh
69) “The true physician is the man who knows how to make the best cures and the most expert healer is the man who knows best how to handle his Materia medica” Whose statement is this
- A) Dr.C.Hering
- B) Dr.J.T.Kent
- C) Dr.S.Hahnemann
- D) Dr.C.M.Boger
70)”Sore throat beginning and ending with menses” is the symptom of
- A) Lac can
- B) Phytolacca
- C) Merc cyanatus
- D) All of the above
71) Match the following
- A) Suffering parts emaciate (1) Tabacum
- B) Emaciation of cheeks & back (2) Lobelia inflata
- C) Nervous prostration (3) Graphites
- D) Inclined to be fleshy (4) Picric acid
- A) A-4, B-3, C-1, D-2
- B) A-4, B-1, C-2, D-3
- C) A-3, B-1, C-4, D-2
- D) A-2, B-1, C-4, D-3
72) For “Humid asthma”, which of the following medicines in commonly used ?
- A) Aconite nap. (B) Nat.sulph.
- C) Platina. (D) Glonoine.
73). Which of the following features is/are not correct in respect of Dulcamara :
- A) Urticaria < in cold air. (B) Fleshy, smooth warts.
- C) Chyluria. (D) Rash before menses
74) “Menses scanty, painful and of short duration” is found in :
- A) Euphrasia. (B) Ferrum met.
- C) Platina. (D) Tuberculinum.
75) Find the odd one out in respect of Drug ~ Family relation :
- A) Cina – Compositae. (B) Belladonna – Ranunculaceae.
- C) Croton tig. – Euphorbiaceae. (D) Nux vom. – Loganiaceae.
76) Madness during pregnancy is found in one of the following medicine :
- A) Stramonium. (B) NuxMos.
- C) Cicuta. (D) Actea Racemosa.
77) Toothache in Pregnancy is relieved by keeping cold water
- A) Coeffea. (B) Kreosotum.
- C) Pulsatila. (D) Chamomula.
78) Cold air or cold water very pleasant to the eyes
- A) Caust B) Asar C)Bismuth D)None
79) Boy’s complaints after using tobacco
- A)Ars B)Arg nit C)Verat D)All.cepa
80) Children not easily impressed when ant t seems indicated require
- A)Sil B)Hepar C)Dulc S)All
81) Anacardium follows and is followed by
- A)Puls B)Sabina C)Plat D) Bry
82) Asthma in children as a constitutional remedy in sycotic subjects :
- A) Natrum sulph. (B) Antimtart.
- C) Silicea. (D) Heparsulph.
83) Rheumatism associated with urticarea like eruptions :
- A) Rhustox. . (B) Graphites.
- C) Urtica urens. (D) Dulcamera.
84) In Apoplexy with Headache and sensation of a lump of Ice on the vertex :
- A) Glonoine. . (B) Belladonna.
- C) Gelsemium. (D) veratrum alb.
85) An important remedy for pericarditis is :
- A) Kalicarb. (B) Apis mel.
- C) Spigelia. (D) Bryonea.
86) A medicine for post Herpetic Neuralgia :
- A) Mezereum. (B) Sulphur.
- C) Bryonea. (D) Phosphorus.
87) According to Dr. HC Allen, this remedy should not be given in syphilis
- A) Syphilinum B) Ferrum met C) Carcinosin D) Argentum met
88) Remedy corresponding to bowel nosode “Proteus”
- A) Natrum mur B) Phosphorus C) Sulphur D) Lycopodium
89) Preventive remedy for boils according to Hahnemann
- A) Arnica B) Sulphur C) Merc sol D) All of the above
90)This remedy is angry at trifles and perfectly harmless things, but is soon sorry for it
- A) Mezerium only B) Mezerium & Crocus sativus
- C) Mezerium, Crocus sativus & Nux moschata D) Mezerium & Ignatia
91) “Any drug which in its natural state affects the vital energy but little will develop a proving only in high potency”. This statement is applicable to
- A) Lycopodium B) Lobelia C) Mercury D) Gold
92) Appearance of new symptoms after administration of a remedy is an indication for selection of
- A) Antidote B) Complementary C) Repetition D) None
93) According to HA Roberts susceptibility can be compared to
- A) Vaccum B) Miasm C) Immunity D) None
94)Who gave the name ’50 millesmal’ to the new method of dynamisation.
- A) Horace B) Gellert C) Boenninghausen D) P. Schmidt
95) “What influence can it exert whether a homoeopath adopt the theoretical opinion of Hahnemann on not, so long as the holds the principal tool of master and the materia media of our schools. Whose words are they:
- A) William Boericke B) Hering C) Richard Hughes D)Stuart close
96) Craving for Potato is a …………. symptom
- A) Psoric B)Sycotic C) Tubercular D)Syphilitic
97) The most suitable degree of minuteness for sure and gentle effect can be found out by.
- A) Experience and experiment
- B) Experiment and research
- C) Accurate experience and careful observation of sensitiveness of each patient
- D) Proper case taking and miasmatic diagnosis
98) Which of the parts of body can be used as a route for administration of medicine.
- A) Blood vessel B) Skin
- C) Wounded skin D) Nerves
99) In 50 millesmal potency 1 part of 3rd tricturation should be dissolved in …………. part of alcohol water mixture.
- A) 100 B) 300 C) 500 D) 1000
100) Posology is related with
- A) Potency B) Dose C) Both D) None
101) Criteria for selection of potency is
- A) Seat of disease B) Duration of action of drug C) Sensations D) Totality.
102) According to Hughes side affinity comes under ………… similarity
- A) Generic B) Specific C) Individualistic D) Pathological
103) In which of the below that nothing can be accurately observed during proving?
- A) When large doses taken (B) When more moderate doses taken
- C) When small doses taken (D) When minute doses taken
104) Which type is cured by homoeopathy in a few days?
- A) Acute disease (B) Somewhat longer standing
- C) Complicated cases (D) Allopathic bungling
105) Numerous striking symptoms are present in ?
- A) Indisposition (B) Chronic diseases
- C) Acute diseases (D) Poisoning cases
106) In which condition of the below several anti psoric remedies are given in succession?
- A) Diseases of varying nature due to congenital corporeal constitution
- B) Indisposition
- C) Syphilitic miasm
- D) Sycotic miasm
107) In which of the below the local affection increases gradually :
- A) A part of the general disease
- B) By repeated application of antipathic drugs
- C) Mechanical irritation
- D) Sudden poisonings
108) Of the below who said “We often hear patients classified on snap judgement as a pulsatilla patient, a nux vomica patient or perhaps a phosphorous patient. Because of the general build and colouring associated with these remedies many mistakes have been made in prescribing on this so called type method”?
- A) H.A. Roberts (B) Kent
- C) Stuart Close (D) Hahnemann
109) The following is written by one of the below Doctors :
Biological development : Function creates and develops the organs
Disease development : Functional symptoms are produced by the vital force in exact proportion to the profundity of the disturbance. Functional symptoms precede structural change.
- A) Dr. Kent (B) Dr. H.A. Roberts
- C) Dr. Stuart Close (D) Dr. Hahnemann
110) “The cell lives for itself” says:
- A) Hahnemarin B) Huges C) Burnet D) Carpenter
111) “The subjects of Anatomy, Physiology are not life, but only results of life” is said by:
- A) Dunham B) Close C) Kent D) Hahnemann
112) Chronic disease was published after…………… years of research study.
- A) 10 (B) 11 (C) 12 (D) 14
113) Which is the observation which details the action of medicine on provers.
- A) 8 (B) 9 (C) 11 (D)10.
114) Two advices were taken back by Hahnemann mentioned in the preface of 5th edition. One was the use of mild electric shocks the other was.
- A) Using 2 successions instead of 10
- B) Using 10 successions instead of 2
- C) Use of pitch plaster on back to produce it during
- E) Use of tea in diet
115) Cito tuto et jecunde means
- A) Quickly ,safely,pleasantly
- B) safely ,quickly ,pleasantly
- C) pleasantly, safely ,quickly
- D)quickly ,pleasantly,safely
116)The sign of complete cure in Syphilis is disappearance of
- A) Bubo B)Chancre C) Scar leaving healthy skin D) None
117) Antpsoric is most useful during
- A) Menses B)Fasting C)Lactation D)Pregnancy
118) Aude Sapere has originated from:
- A) Latin (B) Greek
- C) German (D) Hibru
119) Hahnemann died in the city of:
- A) Kothen (B) Leipzig
- C) London (D) Paris
120) Proving of narcotic medicines are mentioned in aphorism
- A)108 B)113 C)119 D)128
121) ”It`s next impossible that medicine and disease should cover one another symptomatically as as exactly as two triangles with equal sides & equal angles”-the Statement is from aphorism
- A)169 B)26 C)156 D)243
122) Best Tonic for Debility after Exhausting Diseases :
- A) China. (B) Selenium. C) Avena Sativa. (D) Psorinum.
123 In Hyperchlor hydria with aversion to milk and fat food :
- A) Pulsatilla. (B) Robinia C) Acid Sulph. (D) Calcarea carb.
124) Which of the following statements is/are correct ?
- A) All symptoms of Phosphorus are aggravated from cold and ameliorated from warmth in general except stomach complaints.
- B) All symptoms of Ars. alb. are worse from cold and better from warmth.
- C) All complaints of Act. racimosa are worse from warmth and better from cold in general except headache.
- D) All ailments of Lycopodium are aggravated from warmth and better from cold.
125) The drug Causticum belongs to :
- A) Sodium Group (B) Calcium Group
- C) Carbon Group (D) Potassium Group
126) Last rubric in Mind Chapter of Kent’s Repertory:
- A) Yielding disposition
- B) Writing, mistakes in
- C) Wrong, everything seems
- D) Zealous
127) During the construction of his repertory, Kent also referred:
- A) Minton’s Diseases of Women
- B) Biegler’s Diary (C) Jahr’s Repertory
- D) All of the above
128) In Kent’s repertory which chapter will you find ‘feels head is separated from body’
- A) Mind B) Head C) Generalities D) External throat.
129) In BBCR where will you find ‘Confused’?
- A) Mind B) Sensorium C) Agg. & Amel. D) Head internal
130) In BBCR where will you find ‘Confusion’?
- A) Mind
- B) Sensorium
- C) Agg. & Amel.
- D) Head internal
131) Author of Sensation as if is :
- A) Dr. Hahnemann. (B) H.A. Roberts.
- C) W.A. Alien. (D) Boenninghausen.
132) Systemic Alphabetical Repertory was published in 1848 by:
- A) Robin Murphy. (B) Lippe.
- C) Clopar Muller. (D) Jahr.
133) T.F. Alien’s Symptom Register was published in the year:
- A) 1885. (B) 1882.
- C) 1880. (D) 1925.
134) Analytical Repertory of Hering was published in :
- A) 1881. (B) 1825.
- C) 1790. (D) 1921.
135) Necrosis of bones are found in Kent Repertory in chapter:
- A) Generalities
- B) Extremities
- C) In (A)&(B)
- D) Not given
136) First repertory in English language was published by:
- A) J.T.Kent
- B) Dr. Lippe
- C) Dr.C.Hering
- D) Dr. P. Schmidth
137) Kent says: “The greatest of all comparers of the materia medica was Boenninghausen. The concordances of Boenninghausen’s book are wonderful. These are the most important part of the book and they would not fail.” The chapter concordance of Boenninghausen’s reporting contains.
- A) 124 Med (B) 141 Med (C) 125 Med (D) 144 Med
138) The 3rd volume of synthetic reporting contains.
- A) Mental Symptoms (B) Physical Generals (C) Sleep, Dream & Sex
139) Integrated approach for repertory section was put forward by.
- A) MLDhawale (B) HA Robert (C) Boger (D) Boenninghausen
140)Rubric for Loathing of life in BBCR
- A) Depression B)Tedium C)Listlessness D) Aversion to life
141) Gradations in the Leaders in respiratory organs by E.B Nash
- A) 2 B) 3 C) 1 D) 4
142) The Rubric Pseudopsia in BBCR
- A) Mind B) Sensorium C) Sens & Compl D) Agg & Amel
143) Haemorrhoids is given in which chapter of the Boenninghausens repertory
- A) Rectum B)Anus
- C)Stool D)Sensations and complaints
144) Remedy for puts things to mouth in Boger’s repertory
- A) Stramonium B)Hyocyamus
- C)Belladonna D)Mercurius
145) Rubric perspiration gives no relief is given in which chapter of Kent’s repertory
- A)Chill B)Perspiration C)Fever D)Generalities
146) “Therapeutic Pocket Book” by Boenningauessen was originally written in:
- A) English (B) Latin
- C) German (D) Greek
147) “Therapeutic Pocket Book” by Boenningauessen had originally:
- A) 124 remedies (B) 126 remedies
- C) 136 remedies (D) 156 remedies
148) Kent started his works on repertory from:
- A) Lee’s Repertory (B) Lippe’s Repertory
- C) Boenningauessen’s Repertory (D) Jhar’s Repertory
149) Eliminating Rubric was first introduced in Homoeopathy by:
- A) Margret Tyler (B) Sir John Weir
- C) None of the above (D) Both the above
150) The Eighth Volume of HPI published by Government of India was in the year:
- A) 1998 (B) 2000
- C) 2002 (D) 2004
Download Answer Key : www.homeobook.com/pdf/ihma-mdentrance-2010-key.pdf
All rights reserved @ similima
More Homoeopathy PG Entrance Question papers