Questions : 150 Marks : 600 Time : 120 Minutes
Time Allowed: 2 Hour Maximum Marks: 600
1. DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOKLET UNTIL YOU ARE ASKED TO DO SO.
2. Please verify that your test booklet contains 18 pages, including answer sheet.
3. This Test Booklet contains 150 items (questions). Each item comprises four responses (answers). You will select the response which you want to mark on the Answer Sheet. In case you feel that there is more than one correct response, mark the response which you consider the best. In any case, choose ONLY ONE response for each item.
4. You have to mark all your responses by shading the bubbles on the separate Answer Sheet provided. DO NOT write anything on the Answer sheet.
5. Negative Marking: In order to discourage wild guessing, the score will be subject to penalization formula based on the number of right answers actually marked and the number of wrong answers marked. Each correct answer will be awarded 4 mark. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. More than one answer marked against a question will be deemed as an incorrect response and will be negatively marked. No negative marks for un attended questions
6. Please note the matching ROLL NUMBERS given in your question booklet and answer sheet
1) Hot days and cold nights towards the close of summer are especially favorable to the action of this medicine
- (a) Nat sulph
- (b) Rhus tox
- (c) Aranea diadema
- (d) Dulcamara
2) Anaemic children who are peevish,, flabby have cold extremities and feeble digestion; child refuses breast, milk taste salty-these symptoms points towards
- (a) Phos
- (b) Calc carb
- (c) Verat alb
- (d) Calc phos
3) Patient thinks that his thoughts are coming from his stomach is a symptom of
- (a) Cann ind
- (b) Coca
- (c) Aconite
- (d) Medorrhinum
4) At puberty; acne in anaemic girls with vertex headache and flatulent dyspepsia relieved by eating-this symptom is seen in
- (a) Kali brom
- (b) Carboneum sulph
- (c) Calc phos
- (d) Ferr met
5) Which medicine is prepared from “Papal cross spider”
- (a) Mygale lassiodora
- (b) Lactrodectus mactans
- (c) Theridion
- (d) Aranea diadema
6) Loquacity, aversion to work, indifference fearlessness –These symptoms are found in
- (a) Agaricus
- (b) Cup .met
- (c) Stramonium
- (d) Lachesis
7) Match the following
- (A) In writing omits final letters or letters in a word (1) Medorrhinum
- (B) Weakness of memory, cannot remember names, (2) Lycopodium
- words or initial letters.
- (C) Writes last letters of words first (3) Xerophyllum
- (D) Cannot read what he writes (4) Lac can
- (a) A-4,B-1,C-3,D-2
- (b) A-4,B-1,C-2,D-3
- (c) A-1,B-4,C-2,D-3
- (d) A-1,B-3,C-4,D-2
8) This remedy is serviceable in almost all cases when it is required to dry up milk.
- (a) Lac caninum
- (b) Lac defloratum
- (c) Avena sativa
- (d) Alfalfa
9) The remedy for habitual abortion from uterine debility is
- (a) Aurum met.
- (b) Ammonium mur.
- (c) Caulophyllum
- (d) Secale cor.
10) At every menstrual nisus when the throat, mouth and tongue are intolerably dry, especially when sleeping the remedies are;
(1) Nux Moschata (2) Pulsatilla (3) Tarentula cubensis (4) Bryonia
- (a) (1) & (2)
- (b) (2) & (3)
- (c) (1) & (3)
- (d) (2) & (4)
11) In children it may be often repeated, in aged people should not be repeated-this statement is true regarding
- (a) Lycopodium
- (b) Baryta carb
- (c) Both
- (d) Calc carb
12) Which medicine follows Cinchona in haemorrhage and digitalis in dropsy?
- (a) Ferrum met
- (b) Hamamelis
- (d) Acetic acid
13) A gouty, rheumatic diathesis engrafted on a gonorrheal or syphilitic patient-this is true regarding
- (a) Thuja
- (b) Ledum
- (c) Colchicum
- (d) Benzoic acid
14) Which medicine is to be given for children and young people inclined to grow fat
- (a) Calc carb
- (b) Calc carb & Antim crud
- (c) Calc carb & Borax
- (d) Calc carb & Asafoetida
15) Match the following
- (A) Bush master (1) Bothrops
- (B) Yellow viper (2) Elaps corallinus
- (C) Coral snake (3) Lachesis
- (D) Rattle snake (4) Crotalus horridus
- (a) A-1, B-3, C-2, D-4 (b) A-3, B-2, C-1, D-4
- (c) A-3, B-1, C-2, D-4 (d) A-3, B-4, C-2, D-1
16) Match the following
- (A) Head ache returning in every winter (1) Carbolioc acid
- (B) Head ache as if a tornado in head (2) Bismuth
- (C) Head ache as if a rubber band were stretched (3) Argent nit
- tightly over forehead
- (D) Head ache with sense of expansion (4)) Carbo animalis
- (a) A-2,B-4,C-3,D-1
- (b) A-2,B-4,C-1,D-3
- (c) A-2,B-1,C-4,D-3
- (d) A-2,B-1,C-3,D-4
17) Medicine for head hot with cold body
- (a) Arnica
- (b) Mag.phos
- (c) Zincum met
- (d) Rhustox
18) Name the medicine for the symptom decided aversion to coition in both sexes
- (a) Kali Bich
- (b) Sep
- (c) Agnus cast
- (d) Graph
19) Sexual desire absent in fleshy people is the characteristic symptom of
- (a) Kali bich
- (b) Calc carb
- (c) Graph
- (d) Caps.
20) Match the following
- A) Ulcers bleeding easily sensitive,zigzag irregular edges (1) Cinnabaris
- B) Ulcers with punched out edges tendency to penetrate with (2) Flouric acid
- C) Very fiery red looking ulcers (3)Kali.bich
- D) Ulcers red edges &vesicles Copious discharge (4)Nitric acid
- (a) A-4,B-3,C-2,D-1
- (b) A-4,B-3,C-1,D-2
- (c) A-4,B-2,C-1,D-3
- (d) A-2,B-3,C-1,D-4
21) Medicine for Chilblains’ with gangrenous tendency,purpura haemorrhagica
- (a) Anthracinum
- (b) Ars.alb
- (c) Agaricus
- (d) Sulphuric acid
22) Medicine for red pimples or tubercles on forehead cheeks as in brandy drinkers stinging when touched
- (a) Eugenia
- (b) Ledum pal
- (c) Sulphur
- (d) Kali mur
23) Diarrhoea from high game – indicated medicine :-
- (a) Crotalus horridus & Pyrogen
- (b) Crotalus & Aloes
- (c) Crotalus
- (d) Crotalus&Zingiber
24) Match the following
- (A) Constipation from intestinal atony (1) Iodum
- (B) Constipation while traveling (2) Ignatia
- (C) Constipation better by drinking cold milk (3) Ferr met
- (D) Constipation from carriage riding (4) Platina
- (a) A-2,B-4,C-1,D-3
- (b) A-2,B-4,C-3,D-1
- (c) A-4,B-3,,C-1,D-2
- (d) A-3,B-4,C-1,D-2
25) Match the followings
- (A) Colic from cucumbers,salads 1) Ipecac
- (B) Colic at certain hours each day 2) Kali brom
- periodical from gall stones
- (C) Flatulent cutting colic about umbilicus 3) Allium cepa
- (D) Daily colic of infants at 5 am 4) China
- (a) A 3,B 4,C 1, D 2
- (b) A 4, B 1, C 3, D 2
- (c) A 4,B 3,C 1, D 2
- (d) A 2, B 4, C 1, D 3
26) Medicine for low types of fever according to H.C.Allen
- (a) Nat.mur
- (b) Phosphoric acid
- (c) Rhustox
- (d) Sepia
27) In intermittent fever which follows lachesis when type changes
- (a) Nux vomica
- (b) Sulphur
- (c) Nat.mur
- (d) Thuja
28) Medicine for diarrhea in with beginning of typhoid
- (a) Rhustox
- (b) Nux vom
- (c) Gelsemium
- (d) Ars.alb
29) Medicine for involuntary stools and urine ‘subsultus tendinum’
- (c) Baptisia
- (d) Lachesis
30) Pain extends from orifice of urethra backwards”-this symptom is seen in
- (a) Calendula
- (b) Cannabis ind
- (c) Cantharis
- (d )Staphy
31) The German word used by Hahnemann for mission is
- (a) Beruf
- (b) Daurhafte
- (c) Einzuscheneden
- d) Deviribus
32) “The physician has no higher object than to make sick men well-to cure as it termed”- fist aphorism is seen in this form in
- (a) First edition of Organon
- (b) Second edition of Organon
- (c) Third edition of Organon
- (d) Fourth edition of Organon
33) “The decisive amount is always a minimum,an infinitesimal” – is stated by
34) Theoritical medicine is mentioned footnote to aphorism
- (a) 1
- (b) 2
- (c) 6
- (d) 53
35) Fixed miasm, accessory miasm mentioned in aphorism
- (a) 42
- (b) 48
- (c) 46
- (d) 32
36) The beneficent deity has granted us in Homoeopathy the means for affording relief for
(1) Natural diseases (2) Pseudo chronic diseases (3) Artificial chronic diseases
- (a) 1 only
- (b) 1&2
- (c) 1&3
- (d) 1,2&3
37) Calcutta journal of medicine was edited by
- (a) M.L.Sircar
- (b) P.C.Majumdar
- (c) D.N.Ray
- (d) B.L.Dutt
38) The first homoeopathic periodical Archive was published by
39) Boenninhausen became interested in homoeopathy after his disease (tuberculosis) was cured with
- (a) Phosphorus
- (b) Ars.iod
- (c) Tuberculinum
- (d) Pulsatilla
40) In preface to 2nd edition of organon Hahnemann accuses one of the historical personality Of medicne as hypothesis framer; Who is this personality
41) 5th edition of Organon was translated to English by
- (a) Dudgeon
- (b) Dudgeon,Finky,Wesselhoeft
- (c) Boericke
- (d) Wheeler
42) Organon was translated to English for the first in 1833 by
- (a) Dudgeon
- (b) Hempel
- (c) Wheeler
- (d) Devrient
43) No. of medicines described in Fragmenta deviribus
- (a)27 (b)32
- (c)47 (d)99
44) Point out the wrong statement
- (a) Charakasamhita mentions 500drugs
- (b) Imhotep was a great Egyptian physician
- (c) Golden age of Indian medicine is between 600to800AD
- (d) Life period of Galen is 130to205AD
45) Select the wrong statement
- (a) Susruta is known as father of Indian surgery
- (b) Ambroise pare is known as father of surgery
- (c) Edwin Smith papyrus is a treatise on surgery
- (d) Localities of mankind is written by Hippocrates
46)Match the following
- A) Materia medica of India (1) S.C.Ghosh
- B) Indian materiamedica (2) R.N.Nadkarni
- C) Drugs of hindoosthan (3) R.N.Khory
- D) Indigenousdrugs of India (4) R.N.Chopra
- (d) A-4,B-2,C-1,D-3
47) Ashtanga Hridayam is written by
- (a) Sushruta (b)Charaka
- (c) Vagbhata (d) Atreya
48) Which among the following is most incurable among chronic diseases?
- (a)Drug diseases
- (b) Pseudo chronic disease
- (c) Non venereal disease
- (d) Mixed miasmatic disease
49) Match the following
- A) Indisposition (1) 78
- B) Drug disease (2) 74
- C) Pseudochronic disease (3) 150
- D) Natural chronic disease (4) 77
- (a) A-3,B-4,C-1,D-2
- (b) A-3,,B-2,C-4,D-1
- (c) A-2,B-3,C-1,D-4
- (d) A-4,B-2,C-1,D-3
50) Administration of something of unmedicinal character is mentioned in
- 1) Aphorism 91
- 2) Foot note to Aphorism 96
- 3) Aphorism 90
- (a) 1&2
- (b) 1
- (c) 2
51) Medicine for proving should be given in simple unadulterated form-This statement is given in
- (a) 123
- (b) 118
- (c) 115
- (d) 116
52) Hahnemann discussed guidelines about examination of patient first time in
- (a) Aesculapius in the balance
- (b) A new principle for ascertaining the curative power of drugs
- (c) Fragmenta deviribus medicamnetorum
- (d) Medicine of experience
53) Psora is the real fundamental cause and producer of all other numerous-this statement is given in aphorism
- (a) 79
- (b) 82
- (c) 83
- (d) 80
54)”It is wrong to attempt complex means when simple means suffice This statement is Given in
- (a) 274
- (b) 273
- (c) 68
- (d) 234
55) In chronic disease homoeopathic aggravation may be seen
- (a) Up to10 days
- (b) Up to 8 days
- (c) Up to 6 days
- (d) All the above
56) Hahnemann advises physician against use of favourite medicine in aphorism
- (a) 274
- (b) 273
- (c) 257
- (d) 255
57) Which among the following has written the biography of Hahnemann
(1)R.E.Dudgeon (2)R.W..Hobhouse (3)R.Haehl
- (a) 3
- (b) 1,2&3
- (c) 1&3
- (d) 2&3
58) Which among the following is not required for apprehending the picture of disease?
- (a) Freedom from prejudice
- (b) Sound senses,
- (c) Attention in observing and fidelity in tracing the picture of the disease.
- (d) Rational explanation
59) Schein symptoms caused by
- (a) Excess of homoeopathic medicines
- (b) Antipathic medicines
- (c) Allopathic medicines
- (d) Isopathic medicines
60) Epidemics of intermittent fever weakened by use of allopathic medicines should be treated with
- (a) Sulphur or Hepar sulph in high potency. is to be given..
- (b) Any antipsoric medicine
- (c) Sulphur or Hepar sulph in low potency. is to be given
- (d) Acute medicines
61) The word “Yalephed” for old itch was used by-
- A) Alexandrians B) Plato
- C) Moses D) Jonathan,
62) Hahnemann’s medical essays were published first in –
- A) Hufeland’s journal B) Crells’chemical Annals
- C) Der arzinger D) Kreb’s medical observations
63) The idea of preparation of the antisyphilitic remedy is given by Master Hahnemann in-
- A) First edn of MM Pura. B) First edn of C/C Diseases.
- C) Second edition of C/C d’s. D) Second edn of MM Pura.
64) In a C/C case after the administration of a similimum, the inference was as follows- patient had a severe < with worsening of his general symptoms, for which he was brought back to the physician after a short period of time …. The best possible explanation is-
- A) Physician should wait. B) Homeopathic < which will subside by its own.
- C) Medicine was deep & potency was high. D) Antidote the effects with a more correct similimum.
65) The idea of prophylaxis for the coming generations can be enunciated with Homoeopathic treatment by giving anti miasmatic treatment during child bearing period can be read in which among the following-
- A) 284 6th edition B) 284 5th edn
- C) FN of 284 6th edn D) FN of 285 6th edn
66) Lucid interval is mentioned in aphorism
- (a))210 (b)217 (c)229 (d)219
67) 50 Millismal scale of preparation is mentioned in aphorism –in 6thedition
- (a)270 (b)268 (c)269 (d)253
68) Meaning of the word ‘Non inutilis vixi”is
- (a) My mission is accomplished
- (b) For the suffering humanity
- (c) Ultimate aim is cure
- (d) Not lived invain
69) Alternating diseases belong to the domain of:
- (a) Psora
- (b) Sycosis
- (c) Chronic diseases
- (d) Sycosis, Syphilis
70) Only one wart on left index finger is a/an:
- (a) Internal one sided disease
- (b) External one sided disease
- (c) Artificial chronic disease
- (d) False chronic disease
71) A Patient aged 40 is coming with an anxious look, where will you look for this subjective symptom?
- (A) Mind
- (B) Generalities
- (C) Face
- (D) All the above.
72) A child aged 5 is brought to you; it looks old from the first look itself. Where will you look for this subjective symptom?
- (A) Mind
- (B) Generalities
- (C) Face
- (D) All the above.
73) Match the repertory with its author
- i)T.F.Allen a)Repertory of Fever
- ii)H.C.Allen b)Repertory of Intermittent Fever
- iii)W.A.Allen c)Symptom Register
- (A) i&a, ii&b, iii&c
- (B) i&b, ii&c, iii&a
- (C) i&c, ii&a, iii&b
- (D) i&c, ii&b, iii&a
74) In1931 Dr.Boger published:
- (A) Card Repertory
- (B) Synoptic Key
- (C) BBCR
- (D) Times of Remedies and Moon Phases.
75) Clinical Repertory has been written by:
- (A) Clarke, Boericke & Sheed.
- (B) Clarke, Boericke & Kent.
- (C) Clarke, Kent & Sheed.
- (D) Kent, Boericke & Sheed.
76) Allentown academy was established by
- (a) Hering (b) J.T.kent
- (c) J.H.Clarke (d) C.M.Boger
77) The rubric scurvy is given in chapter –in T.P.B
- (a) Mouth (b)Circulation
- (c) Sensations (d) Face
78) In .B.B.C.R the rubric for diabetes mellitus is
- (a) Urine saccharine (b)Urine sugar
- (c) Sensation&complaints diabetes (d) Urine diabetes
79) In Kent’s repertory rubric mastoidits is seen as
- (a)Ear mastoiditis (b) Head mastoiditis
- (c)Ear caries mastoid (d) Face inflammation mastoid
80 1s1 Indian repertory the ‘Manual of Homoeopathy’ was published by.
- (A) Fr Augustus Mullar (B) Augustine Muller
- (C) Dr. S.K. Tiwari (D) C. Hering
81) Repertory of the more characteristic symptoms of the Materia Medica – Published by.
- (A) A. Lippe (B) C. Hering (C) C. Lippe (D) Jahr
82. Which among the following is not a puritan repertory.
- (A) Knerr’s Rep. (B) Jahr’s repertory
- (C) Hering’s Analytical Repertory (D) Murphy’s Repertory
83) The chapter mind in Kent’s repertory was made by.
- (A) Kent Alone (B) Lee and Kent(C) Lee Alone (D) Clar a Loui.se Kent
84) BBCR is mainly based on.
- (A) TPB
- (B) Boenning Bausen’s Repertory ofAntipsoric
- (C) B.H’s Repertory of Medicines which are not antipsoric
- (D) All the above
85) Repertory of sensations as if made by..
- (A) H.A. Robert (B) Honi Comb(C) None (D) Both
86) Ist Card Repertory was available to the profession in which year.
- (A) 1888 (B) 1892 (C) 1896 (D)1893
87) Size of the card in Jugal Kishore’s Card Repertory is.
- (A) 9″x3″”(B) 9″x2 (C) ll”x3″ (D)iix2″
88) 1st Indian edition of Murphy’s Repertory is in the year.
- (A) 1973 (B) 1974(C) 1994 (D) 1993
89) Concise Repertory of Homoeopathic medicine published by.
- (A) Murphy (B) Phathak (C) Boericke (D)Clarke
90) Total number of chapters in Knerr’s Repertory is.
- (A) 38 (B) 48 (C) 47 (D)37
91) Rubric perspiration gives no relief is given in which chapter of Kent’s repertory
- (A) Chill (B) Perspiration
- (C) Fever (D) Generalities
92) Asphyxia neonatorum is given in which chapter of boger’s repertory
- (A) Respiration (B) Chest
- (C) Larynx and trachea (D) Sensations and complaints
93) Remedy for cough ameliorated by eructation in Kent’s repertory
- (A) Sang (B) Nux v
- (C) Sep (D) Sulph
94) Rubric falling to the ground with consciousness is given in Boger’s repertory
- (A) Mind (B) Vertigo
- (C) Sensorium (D) Sensations and complaints
95) Rubric cracks in the corners of mouth is given in which chapter of kents repertory
- (A) Mouth (B) Face
- (C) Skin (D) Generalities
96) Remedy for well says he is when very sick in Kent’s repertory
- (A) Arn (B) Lyco (C) Nat-m (D) Opium
97) Gentry’s Repertory of Concordance consists of volumes.
- (A) Two. (B) Five.
- (C) Six. (D) Eight.
98) ‘Repertory of Hemorrhoids’ was written by:
- (A) Gentry. (B) Kent.
- (C) Guernsey. (D) Hering.
99) Repertory of ‘Fevers’ was published by:
- (A) T.F. Alien. (B) H.C. Alien.
- (C) WA. Alien . (D) Milton.
100) ‘C.M. Boger’s Synoptic Key with Repertory’ was published in the year:
- (A) 1931. (B) 1936.
- (C) 1898. (D) 1930.
101) The median cubital vein is the vein of choice for I V for withdrawing blood from donors and for catheterization because
- (A) It is a long vein (B) doesn’t slip during perceiving
- (C) It is an accessory vein (D) It is a deep vein.
102) The arch of aorta lies behind the
- (A) Lower half of manubrium sterni (B) xiphoid process of sternum
- (C) Middle 1/3 rd manubrium sterni (D) Jugular notch
103) The right coronary artery supplies all except
- (A) SA node (B) Interatrial septum
- (C) Interventricular septum (D) Apex of heart
104) Diseases of hip may produce referred pain in knee because of
- (A) Femoral & sciatic nerve (B) Femoral & obturator nerve
- (C) Obturator & sciatic nerve (D) only sciatic nerve.
105) Inferior epigastric artery is branch of:
- (A) Femoral artery.
- (B) Ext. iliac artery.
- (C) Internal iliac artery.
- (D) Lateral circumflex artery
106) Muscle attached to Ulnar tuberosity
- (A) Supinator.
- (B) Biceps brachi.
- (C) Brachialis.
- (D) Flexorcarpi ulnaris.
107) 99. The normal life span of RBC (in days) is :
- (A) 30. (B) 120.
- (C) 150. (D) 180.
108) Oxygen dissociation curve is shifted to the right in all except:
- (A) Fall in PH. (B) Rise in temperature.
- (C) Increase of 2, 3, DPG. (D) HbF.
109) An important factor in Kwashiorkor is :
- (A) Mineral deficiency. (B) Protein deficiency.
- (C) Vitamin deficiency. (D) None of them.. An important factor in Kwashiorkor is :
110) The nitrogenous base present in cephalin is :
- (A) Serine. (B) Choline.
- (C) Elhanolamine. (D) Sphingosine.
111) Negative N3 balance is observed in :
- (A) Pregnancy. (B) Chronic illness.
- (C) Growth period. (D) Convalescence.
112) In a healthy adult the upper limit of serum creatinine is :
- (A) 0.75mg7dl. (B) 1.20mg./dl.
- (C) 1.60mg./dl. (D) 2.00mg./dl.
113) Normal clotting time
- A) 1-2 min B) 2-4 min
- C) 3-6 min D) 3-8 min
114) Oxygen dissociation curve shifting to left in
- A) Foetal blood B) Decrease Ph
- C) Increase in temperature D) Excess of 2,3 DPG
115) Burning foot syndrome is caused by the deficiency of
- A) Pyridoxine B) Pantothenic acid
- C) Biotin D) Niacin
116) The level of HDL is said to be protective against atherosclerosis
- A) 40 mg/dl B) 50 mg/dl
- C) 60 mg/dl D) 70 mg/dl
117) Malaria protection comes from all except
- A) G6PD deficiency B) Thalassemia
- C) Sickle cell anaemia D) Acanthocytosis
118) Organ of corti is concerned with :
- (A) Hearing. (B) Vision.
- (C) Smell. (D) Taste.
119 ‘P.C’ is the abbreviated word in prescription writing for
- A) Placebo B) as prescribed
- C) after food D) before food
120) Which of the following is the glycoside present in Cinchona?
- A) Quinidine B) Isoquinoline
- C) Cinchonine D) Quinovin.
121) Quantity of absolute alcohol required for Stapf’s process?
- A) 450ml B) 1litre
- C) 2 litre D) 500 ml
122) An example for drug prepare from Class 6 (A) of classical method of mother tincture preparation
- A) Guaiacum B) Iodum
- C) Graphitis D) Anacardium
123) The drug strength of 1st ‘Fifty – millesimal potency’ is
- A) 1/5 x 1/108 B) 1/50 x1/108
- C) 1/5 x 1/1010 D) 1/50 x 1/1010
124) A mother tincture is
- (A) An alcoholic solution. (B) Alcoholic extract.
- (C) Dilution of the drug. (D) Aquo alcoholic extract.
125) Glonoin is the drug prepared from
- (A) Glycerin trichloride. (B) Nitroglycerin.
- (C) Triglycerides. (D) Benzene.
126) Chemical formula of camphor is
- (A) C10H140. (B) C10H16O
- (C) C10H10N4O (D) C3H5N3O9
127) ‘Russell bodies’ are found in
- A) Plasma cell tumour B) Gonadal tumour
- C) Parkinsonism D) Ovarian tumour
128) Kaposi’s sarcoma arises from
- A) Skin B) Fibrous tissue C) Veins
- D)Capillaries & Connective tissue
129) The diagnostic test for AIDS is
- A) ELISA B) CFT C) Immuno fluorescence D) Western blot
130) Koilonychia is seen m :
- (A) Wilsdn’s Disease. (B) Iron deficiency Anaemia.
- (C) Haemochromatosin. 0) Megaloblastic Anaemia.
131) Pyogenic Meningitis in Pre-School Children—the commonest organism is :
- (A) Haemophilus Influenza. (B) Group B streptococci.
- (C) Neisseria Meningitidis. (D) E.Coli.
132) Virulance in gonococcus is due to
- (A) Cytolytic enzyme (B) Pilli
- (C) Cell membrane (D) Its intracellular location
133) Most sensitive test for antigen detection
- (A) ELISA (B) RIA
- (C) Hemoagglutination (D) Immunofluresence
134) Normal habitat of giardia
- (A) Duodenum & Jejanum (B) Ileum (C) Caecum (D) Stomach
135) Toxic shock syndrome is caused by
- (A) Strep viridians (B) Staph albus (C) Staph aureus (D) Strep pyogens
136) Commonest site of extra intestinal amebiasis
- (A) Lungs (B) Brain (C) Liver (D) Spleen
137) Poisoning with one of the following produces clinical features similar to viper bite :
- (A) Abrus Precatorius. (B) Ricinus Communis.
- (C) Semecarpus Anacardium. (D) Cerbera thevetia.
138) A First Class Judicial Magistrate can award imprisonment for a maximum period of :
- (A) 3 years. (B) 5 years.
- (C) 7 years. (D) 10 years.
139) The first permanent tooth to erupt is the :
- (A) Canine. (B) Lateral incisor.
- (C) First molar. . (D) Central Incisor.
140) Statutory rape, is rape on a girl below :
- (A) 10 years. (B) 12 years.
- (C) 15 years. (D) 16 years.
141) All the following .are features of a still born foetus except:
- (A) Born after 28 weeks of pregnancy.
- (B) Was alive in utero.
- (C) Will show signs of maceration.
- (D) Severe moulding of head.
142) Chapter III of the Central Council of Homeopathy Act deals with :
- (A) Recognition of medical qualifications.’
- (B) Central register.
- (C) Miscellaneous.
- (D) Number of seats allocated in Central Council in each state.
143) Medical negligence falls under following except:
- (A) Sec. 304 A.
- (B) Indian Contract Act.
- (C) IPC 312.
- (D) IPC 351.
144) 80.The minimum capacity of a septic tank is:
- (A) 700 gallons (B) 900 gallons
- (C) 800 gallons (D) 500 gallons
145) Name of the first chemical coagulant that is used in rapid sand fillers:
- (A) Bleaching powder (B) Chlorine gas
- (C) Alum (D) None of the above
146)The ESI act provides ………. For the employees
- A) Medical benefit B) Maternity benefit
- C) Funeral benefit D) All above.
147) Anganwadi workers of ICDS scheme are selected
- A) From the community itself B) From the other district
- C) Nominated by LSG D) None as above
148) In the NRHM the ASHA promotes good health practices and they are provided with…….
- A) Stethoscope B) Syringe
- D) Drug kit D) Thermometer
149) The most cost effective family planning method is
- A) Vasectomy B) Tubectomy
- C) Copper T D) Oral pills
150) Benefit under the ESI act to an insured person in the case of sickness is payable for a continues maximum period of —- days, the daily rate being —- of the average daily wages.
- A) 91 and 5/12 B)181 and 7/12
- C) 91 and 7/12 D) 181 and 5/12
Download Answer Key : www.homeobook.com/pdf/ihma-mdentrance-2010-key.pdf
All rights reserved @ similima
More Homoeopathy PG Entrance Question papers