Dr K R Mansoor Ali
Homeopathy PhD in India is still in the beginning. Because of the shortage of efficient guides, lack of proper curriculum. Central Council of Homeopathy CCH not yet formulated a syllabus for PhD Programme, even though PhD comes under different Universities. But you can do PhD in any of the recognized Universities in India under Life science department.
Recently Vinayaka Mission University Salem Tamilnadu started a Homeopathy PhD programme under the guidance of a genuine PhD Scholar – that course seems to be somewhat genuine.
Universities in India Offering PhD in Homoeopathy
- Kerala University of Health Sciences
- MGR University Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- Homeopathy University Jaipur
- Tantia University Rajasthan
- Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation
- Parul University Gujarat
- JNU Delhi
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)
- PhD in Biosciences (BS) and Biomedical Engineering (BME) IIT Mumbai
- MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu
- NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh
- Govind Guru University Gujarat
- RGUHS Karnataka
- Janardan Rai Rajasthan Vidyapeeth
- Forum on Indian Traditional Medicine (FITM),
- DY Patil Vidyapeeth University Pune
- Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) New Delhi
- National Institute of Immunology New Delhi
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune
NB : Candidates are requested to check the authenticity and affiliations with the concerned institute before joining to the courses.
If you find any other reliable PhD courses which you think will help other doctors also…many of our fellow doctors are unaware of such courses… please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have cleared my M.D. (hom) psychiatry in 2010. I want to appear for Ph.D. program. I have seen list of university which offering the Ph.D. program. Can you give me some detail of this University –> Ph.D. (Neuroscience) and Integrated Ph.D. (Neuroscience) NBRC Haryana 2011-2012
So i can proceed further in that line.
Not much info…better to contact them directly
Sir, i plan to appear for CET-Ph.d(MUHS)-ORG in Jul/Aug-2012; I am M.D-Hom-Organon-MUHS;
Can you suggest some Sample question papers and syllabus regarding the same?
Will be highly obliged;
We will try for it
i completed my M.D in repertory i want to do phd in homoeopathy.pls give me direction
Link : http://www.homeobook.com/phd-in-homoeopathy
sir i have completed my BHMS in march 2003 an worked in homeopathy college for five years from 2004-2009 . i have done M.B.A. IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT from alagappa university through distance education . i have also qualified NET (national eligibilty test) for lecturership in MANAGEMENT stream . prently i m working as homoepathic medical officer in govt sector under NRHM (AYUSH)ON CONTRACT BASIS i want to do phd in homoeopathy plz tell me whether i can do phd in homoeopathy and is is affiliated .
As per the many University regulations PG is the basic qualification…but in Maharashtra University of Health Sciences others can also have PhD
I would like to know what are the subjects that Maharashtra University of Health Sciences is offering for the PhD program. I am a M.D. (Hom) in Psychiatry, I would like to know if we have a PhD in Psychiatry?
Details at : http://www.homeobook.com/maharashtra-uhs-phd-programme-in-homoeopathy