Dr K R Mansoor Ali
Homeopathy PhD in India is still in the beginning. Because of the shortage of efficient guides, lack of proper curriculum. Central Council of Homeopathy CCH not yet formulated a syllabus for PhD Programme, even though PhD comes under different Universities. But you can do PhD in any of the recognized Universities in India under Life science department.
Recently Vinayaka Mission University Salem Tamilnadu started a Homeopathy PhD programme under the guidance of a genuine PhD Scholar – that course seems to be somewhat genuine.
Universities in India Offering PhD in Homoeopathy
- Kerala University of Health Sciences
- MGR University Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- Homeopathy University Jaipur
- Tantia University Rajasthan
- Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation
- Parul University Gujarat
- JNU Delhi
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)
- PhD in Biosciences (BS) and Biomedical Engineering (BME) IIT Mumbai
- MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu
- NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh
- Govind Guru University Gujarat
- RGUHS Karnataka
- Janardan Rai Rajasthan Vidyapeeth
- Forum on Indian Traditional Medicine (FITM),
- DY Patil Vidyapeeth University Pune
- Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) New Delhi
- National Institute of Immunology New Delhi
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune
NB : Candidates are requested to check the authenticity and affiliations with the concerned institute before joining to the courses.
If you find any other reliable PhD courses which you think will help other doctors also…many of our fellow doctors are unaware of such courses… please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
sir I have complited my B H M S in 2001 from BRABU MUZ and MBA in 2011(HEALTH CARE AND HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION)from global open university nagaland I am also working as Lecturer in department of OBGY since last 5 years are interested to do Ph D IN HOMOEOPATHY please guide us
You can do PhD under life science department in any of the genuine universities in your state
Presently i am in final year MD Hom. Pharmacy (exams are in May 2012)under RGUHS university, Karnataka, Bangalore. Sir, i want to pursue Ph. D in Homoeopathy. which will be the better subject to opt for external Ph. D? can i opt Ph. D in Hom Pharmacy? which is better college in your opinion? Pls do for the needful.
sorry ur not eligible….
My name is Parashurama. I am an Engineer and working in Pvt firm. My age is 40. I have developed interest in Homeopathy and want to become Doctor. Please suggest how i need to proceed.
Age limit for BHMS is 40
I am B.Sc.,B.H.M.S.,M.D.(HOM.) in subect of Repertory. In what subject Ican do Ph.D.
DEAR SIR PROVIDE THE LIST OF PhD SUBJECT