Dr K R Mansoor Ali
Homeopathy PhD in India is still in the beginning. Because of the shortage of efficient guides, lack of proper curriculum. Central Council of Homeopathy CCH not yet formulated a syllabus for PhD Programme, even though PhD comes under different Universities. But you can do PhD in any of the recognized Universities in India under Life science department.
Recently Vinayaka Mission University Salem Tamilnadu started a Homeopathy PhD programme under the guidance of a genuine PhD Scholar – that course seems to be somewhat genuine.
Universities in India Offering PhD in Homoeopathy
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata., West Bengal
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik., Maharashtra
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangaloor, Karnataka
- Kerala University of Health and Allied Sciences. Kerala
- MGR University of Medical Sciences. Tamilnadu
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University
- Utkal University. Bhuvaneswar. Bihar http://www.utkal-university.org
- Ph.D. (Neuroscience) and Integrated Ph.D. (Neuroscience) NBRC Haryana 2011-2012
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
- Vinayaka Mission University, Salem. Tamil Nadu
- Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth deemed-to-be university http://www.jrnrvu.edu.in/
NB : Candidates are requested to check the authenticity and affiliations with the concerned institute before joining to the courses.
If you find any other reliable PhD courses which you think will help other doctors also…many of our fellow doctors are unaware of such courses… please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org