Refined Vithoulkas Compass VC 2.0 is an excellent homeopathic practice using scientific methods, large scale clinical evidence and state-of-the-art technology.
A new level of performance and functionality in homeopathy software.
A system you can rely on to reach your potential in practice, even in the most complex cases.
VithoulkasCompass is a comprehensive online toolbox organized to support effective practice and help elevate the success rate of any homeopath, from beginner to master.
Conceived from the ground up to offer unparalleled decision support to the homeopath by combining results from an exhaustive statistical analysis of thousands of real-world successful prescriptions, with the experience and method of the internationally acclaimed master and pioneer of classical homeopathy, George Vithoulkas along with a dedicated team of homeopaths and researchers
Every feature of the VC toolbox was designed to empower you in choosing and confirming the correct remedy, while at the same time improving your productivity and honing your skill.
Backed by a team of professional developers and researchers who continuously support and optimize all functions.
Proven track record: used by thousands of homeopaths all around the world with great success since 2011.
Features of refined VC 2.0
Advanced Expert System
- Based on groundbreaking research in homeopathic prescribing
- Clearly the most powerful homeopathic expert system available
- Representing more than 6 years of work with George Vithoulkas and a team of homeopaths, mathematicians and computer scientists.
- Development based on the study and statistical analysis of thousands or real-world successful prescriptions
- The unparalleled accuracy, but also the possibilities for continuous optimization using user feedback are what makes VC different.
- Full explanation of the expert system results, indicating which symptoms were used to propose each remedy.
- Classic Flat Repertorisation also available in matrix format.
Highly confirmed repertory
- Painstakingly developed and continuously updated repertory based on Kent and the most important classical authors, incorporating additions and corrections by George Vithoulkas. Continuously updated and refined.
- Precise degrees of remedies, confirmed against real world cases for the accurate representation of keynotes and characteristic symptoms.
- Developed for maximum reliability and not maximum size.
- Powerful repertory search options, where the user can look up words with an optional auto-suggest feature, word combinations, synonyms and related rubrics.
Acute Pathologies Expert System
- Offering unparalleled support for your acute cases
- Developed with unique and tested methods and standards
- Specially developed and structured repertory adapted for acute cases
- Unique Acute Differential and Specific Remedy Analysis functions
Differential and Specific Remedy Analysis modes
- Guide the practitioner in asking questions to confirm remedies
- Powerful features which help clear cases, even when repertorisation is not 100% perfect.
- Includes the possibility to compare suggested remedies, even confining the search to specific repertory chapters or performing remedy/keyword searches.
- ‘Smart’ Differential Analysis+ mode proposes case specific relevant symptoms for patient questioning.
- Separate differential analysis expert system presents the ideal symptoms for patient questioning to effectively confirm or discard candidate remedies.
Dynamic Repertory Metadata
- Go deeper than the repertory!
- A new way of using valuable homeopathic knowledge and experience
- Differentiate remedies according to fine nuances, ‘flavors’ and subtle behaviours.
- A platform for the inclusion of knowledge which is not normally available in repertories and standard material medicas
- Users can add their own metadata for their use and to contribute to VC development
Unique advanced tools
- List of all notable remedies for a case, to facilitate the deeper analysis of especially relevant candidate remedies.
- Multiple repertorization quality tests, informing the user of possible issues with case taking.
- Evidence-based information function in repertory, to support the selection of valid rubrics.
- Powerful Online Dictionary and Reference Tool for all Repertory terms.
Online Materia Medicas and other remedy information
- A collection of online Materia Medica books, invaluable George Vithoulkas’ notes and videos
- Users can add personal notes and resources, and contribute to the VC project.
- Unique and flexible
- Useful patient-specific templates assist you in the recording of case notes
- System templates include: babies, children babies, dental conditions, asthma, back pain, depression and several others.
- Easily create your own personal consultation templates.
- Export Case functionality to file for printing or storing case data
- Export case data to pdf files for separate study, filing and sharing
- Produce printed prescriptions with your letterhead and standard guidelines for the therapy
Collaboration between users
- Share cases, notes, prescriptions with colleagues, teachers and students.
- Create lists of recipients (students, colleagues).
- Special functionality for schools (class and curriculum management).
Totally Web-based and Available Online, for any Device
- No installation or downloads required
- Internet-based, usable with all popular browsers
- Adaptive user interface, makes VC fully accessible from desktops to mobile devices such as Tablets and Smartphones (iOS & Android)
- Currently in 8 languages
- User interface in English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian.
- Repertory currently available in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Russian.
- Powerful online translation of repertory terms in virtually any language
Register For a Free 7-Days Trial
Web: link to: www.vithoulkascompass.com