Application invited for the MD Homoeopathy Entrance Examination for the session 2015 at National Institute of Homoeopathy and other Homoeopathy Medical Colleges of West Bengal by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
Foreign Nationals can also apply
NIH seats will be filled based on 200 point roster of Govt. of India & seats are open to all candidates who passed BHMS Degree from any recognized college of India
- Forms to be submitted Online in Between 29.08.2015 to 09.2015, 6:00pm www.wbuhsexams.in
- Submission of print-copy of forms along with Between 31.08.2015 to 14.09.2015 (11.30 a.m. to bank draft at W.B. University of Health Sciences 4.00 p.m.)(except Saturday, Sunday and Holidays)
- Print-copies will not be received in the office of the WBUHS in person after 14.09.2015. Print copies sent by Speed/ Registered post will be received up to 16.09.2015, provided the Bankers‟ cheque/
- Demand Draft are purchased on or before 11.09.2015.
- Admit Card will be made available directly from From 24.09.2015 evening from 6.00 p.m website
- Those who will not able to get the Admit Card from On 26.09.2015 Website may contact University (from 11.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m)
- Date of Admission Test 27.09.2015 , Sunday (12 noon to 2.40 p.m.)
- Declaration of result On or before 07.10.2015
Jurisdiction of the West Bengal University of Health Sciences
1.1. Admission to the seats in the affiliated institutions of The West Bengal University of Health Sciences in different Post Graduate Homoeopathy Courses shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit position of candidates appearing in the West Bengal Post Graduate Homoeopathy Admission Test Examination (WBPGHAT-2015) to be conducted by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS).
1.2. Two (2) seats in MD (Homoeopathy) at National Institute of Homoeopathy (N.I.H) are reserved for BIMSTEC countries.
1.3. Six (6) seats in MD (Homoeopathy) of National Institute of Homoeopathy (N.I.H) are reserved in this session 2015-16 for the candidates, as Central Government nominee of deficient States including North Eastern Region (N E R ) States. These seats shall be filled in pursuance of the Revised Nomination Guideline issued by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India vide F. No. R. 12013/02/2015-E&C (PG) dated 6th August 2015, available in AYUSH website.
1.4. NIH will specify earmarking of seats for BIMSTEC and for deficient and N.E.R. States as per direction of Ministry of AYUSH.
1.5. Seats as available till date in the colleges associate with teaching of PG courses is mentioned
Eligibility criteria for the seats as specified in 1.1
- Candidates who have passed B.H.M.S. Degree, Graded B.H.M.S. Degree from any recognized University from anywhere in India (affiliated by Central Council of Homoeopathy and included in 2nd schedule) would be entitled for admission to any of the three colleges viz. National Institute of Homoeopathy, Salt Lake, Kolkata; D. N. De Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, 12, Gobinda Khatick Road, Kolkata – 700046 and Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Drainage Canal Road, Doomurjola, Howrah – 4 as per provisional merit position prepared by the University.
- The candidates who have completed their rotating internship for one year after passing the B.H.M.S examination on or before 30.06.2015 are eligible to apply.
- Application for admission to MD (Homoeopathy) Courses will not be accepted unless the candidates have got themselves registered (Provisional or Permanent) with any State Council of Homoeopathy or Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- Candidates who are already pursuing any other course are not eligible for admission. In that case s/he has to tender resignation.
- Seats in the Post Graduate are limited Candidates are not allowed for second Post Graduate Degree..
- A written test will be conducted by the WBUHS to prepare unreserved and caste-wise merit position of the eligible candidates seeking admission to the MD (Homoeopathy) Courses.
- Applicant for admission will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written test provided s/he has submitted her/his applications in the prescribed form with requisite fees etc. and has fulfilled the eligibility criteria outlined above. The question paper for the written test shall be set in English and shall contain 200 single best response type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The following is the list showing the tentative number of questions from different subjects which will be set in the written test:
Anatomy (10), Physiology and Biochemistry (10), Pathology (10), F.M.T (10), Community Medicine (10), Surgery (10), Obst. & Gynae (10) Practice of Medicine (10), Case taking & Repertory (30), Materia Medica (30), Homeopathic Pharmacy (30) and Organon of Medicine & Philosophy (30)
- The duration of the written test will be of 160 minutes.
Print-copy of the application along with a crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 3000/- in favour of „The West Bengal University of Health Sciences’ payable at Kolkata , photographs embossed with current date and photocopy of photo identity card (voter identity/ PAN card) is to be submitted either by hand on or before 14.09.2015 or by Speed/ Registered post ( on or before 16.09.2015 provided bank draft is made in favour of the University on or before 11.09.2015 to the office (of the ‘Controller of Examinations, The West Bengal University of Health Sciences, DD-36, Sector-I, Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700064’. In other words, the application must reach the office of the WBUHS within the last date as mentioned in the schedule. Candidate is requested to write their name and cell number on the back of the bank draft
Distribution of seats
National Institute of Homeopathy
- Materia Medica 07 .
- Organon of Medicine 07
- Case Taking & Reparatory 07
- Paediatrics 03
- Practice of Medicine 02
- Homeo Pharmacy 02
D.N.De Homeopathic Medical College
- Materia Medica 06
- Organon of Medicine 06
Mahesh Bhattacharya Homeopathy Medical College
- Case Taking & Reparatory 06
More details : http://www.wbuhsexams.in/CON_INFOBOOK/WBPGHAT_2015_29815.pdf
Apply online : http://www.wbuhsexams.in/APP_HOM_/HOMOEOPATHY/frm_allCourse.aspx