Application forms through online are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Entrance Test for admission into MD (Homoeo) course through Computer based online Entrance Test for the academic year 2015-16 for the seats in Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences,
Application and Prospectus are available on Website: http://drntruhs.org
Last date for submission of printout of filled-in application for Registration is 11-09-2015
The candidates shall apply through online in the Website http://drntruhs.org from 01.09.2015 to 07.09.2015 upto 5.00 PM only. The online application can be filled through any computer with Internet connection (home/Internet care / net center).
Registration Fee:- Rs. 3000/- + Bank charges for OC/BC & Rs. 2700/- + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates to be paid through online. For GOI Nominee candidates – Rs.3000 + Bank charges
Verification Fee: In addition to the above, the candidates who studied BAMS/BHMS/BUMS courses outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana are required to pay Rs.3000/- towards Degree Verification fee.
Procedure for Submission of filled-in Online Application form:-The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in online application form along with the copies of required certificates attested by Gazetted officer either by post or in person on or before 11.09.2015 by 5.00 PM to:
Post Graduate Admissions Committee (PG AYUSH),
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.,
Vijayawada – 520 008. .
The candidate should clearly superscribe on the cover containing online application form as “Application for MD (Ayurveda), Entrance Test -2015” or “Application for MD (Homoeo) Online Entrance Test- 2015” or “Application for MD (Unani) Entrance Test- 2015”
Note: 1. Application forms received without copies of the required Certificates, Scanned Photo, pass port size photo with attestation of Gazetted officer, without signature at declaration area incomplete applications, applications received after last date and time and applications of ineligible candidates will stand automatically rejected.
- The University holds no responsibility for Postal delays / Loss in Transit.
Downloading of Hall Tickets:
The candidates shall download the Hall-tickets from the website: http://drntruhs.org from 10.00 AM onwards on 29.09.2015 by entering his / her Application Number as Login ID and Date of Birth (ddmmyyyy) as password).
Entrance Test Centers:-
MD (Homoeo) Computer Based Online Entrance Test – Hyderabad & Vijayawada.
Date and Time of Entrance Test:
MD (Ayurveda), MD (Homoeo) & MD (Unani) Courses on 04.10.2015 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM. Candidate has to report at 09.00 AM sharp at the respective Entrance Test centre.
The Prospectus of the courses, Instructions for filling online Application and Sample of filled-in Application are available on the University Website http://drntruhs.org and http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
In respect of Central Govt. Nominations to MD (Ayurveda / Unani / Homoeoapthy) Courses, the admissions will be done in accordance with Revised Guidelines issued vide Govt. of India Lr.F.No.R12013/02/2014-E&C(PG), dt:17.7.2014 of the Dy. Secretary, MH&FW, Dept of AYUSH, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Documents to be submitted along with application form:
- Attested Xerox copies of all marks statements of UG Degree from 1st year to Final year.
- Attested copy of Medical Registration from the respective State Medical Council.
- Attested copy of the Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning date of completion of internship.
- Attested copy of Provisional or Original Degree certificate.
- The candidate shall enclose Study certificate of the Principal of the college where he / she completed the U.G. Degree Course.
- Study / Bonafide Certificate from 6th class to Intermediate in respect of candidates studied BUMS at Govt. Nizamia Tibbi College, Hyderabad.
- If the applicant is studied in two places, they should submit 6th class to Intermediate / 12th Standard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding local area of the applicant.
- If applicant has not studied UG Degree course in the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he / she shall submit the relevant certificate as per G.O.P. 646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate etc.. from the respective State Competent Authorities).
- Attested copy of latest social status certificate (permanent caste certificate), if applicable.
- Certificate of Service particulars in case of in-service candidates issued by concerned Director.
- Discontinuance certificates issued by the concerned Principal, if he/she is PG student.
Source : http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/Admissions/2015/pg/MDAYUSHDetailedNotification.htm
College for post graduate admission :
J.S.P.S. Govt. Homoeo Medical College,
Ramanthapur, Hyderabad 500013 AP (India)
Website : http://www.jspshomeocollege.in/
Nature Entrance Test
Shall be of objective type with 200 multiple choice questions to be answered in 3 hours duration and each question carries one mark.
No. of Questions
- Pre-clinical – 15
- SPM – 15
- Pathology- 15
- Medicine – 30
- Surgery – 20
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 20
- Meteria Medica – 30
- Organon & Homoeopathic Philosophy- 30
- Repertory- 25
Total: 200 Marks
MARKS: Minimum marks required for pass in the entrance test are as follows:
- 80 Marks for SC and ST candidates and
- 100 Marks for all other candidates.
- The question paper will be in English only.
No PG student shall do any private practice or consultation practice and shall not accept any part-time employment during his/her Post Graduation.
Stipends may be paid by the Principal as per the orders of Government of A.P.to the PG students who are regular in attendance and show good progress every month in their academic pursuits
The number of seats available in MD(Homoeo) course are as follows:
1. Materia Medica – 6
2. Repertory – 6
3. Homoeopathic Philosophy & Organon- 6
Previous question papers of NTR UHS PG Entrance : http://www.similima.com/question-papers/
Study materials for preparation : http://www.similima.com/competitive-exam-materials