On-line Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment in the cadre of Administrative Officer Scale.
Candidates are requested to apply through only On-Line mode between 20th February, 2012 till 17th March, 2012. No other means/mode of application will be accepted
Number of vacancy : 30
For all the groups the minimum passing marks at Graduation or Post Graduation level shall be 55% (in case of SC/ST candidates 50%)
Qualifications mentioned above should be from any of the recognized Indian Universities duly approved by UGC or any of the recognized Indian Institutes duly approved by AICTE
Minimum age : 21 years
Salary : Basic pay of Rs.17,240/- in the scale of Rs.17,240-840(14)-29,000-910(4)-32640 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be about Rs.30,000/- in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits are Pension under New Pension Scheme governed by PFRDA. Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident and Group Savings Linked Insurance Scheme (GSLI) etc as shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s/leased accommodation as per norms. The CTC works out to approximately to Rs.5.00 lacs per annum with Lease accommodation at Metro centers.
Service Conditions: As applicable in the company from time to time. Selected candidates on appointment may be posted or transferred to any place in India as may be decided by the Company.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be called for a written examination to be held on 22/04/2012 which would comprise the following:
The written test will be both Objective & Descriptive type. The tests will be in two parts, one common test for all categories and second test will be conducted in a subject related to the respective category of specialist and Generalist group.
1. Reasoning Ability-40 marks
2. Quantitative Aptitude-20 marks
3. Computer Knowledge & General Awareness-20 marks
4. English Language (Descriptive)-40 marks
Professional Knowledge -80 marks/General Aptitude test -80 marks
Note: The first 4 sections common for all and Professional knowledge Question paper will come for Specialist post and General Aptitude test Question paper will come for Generalist jobs.The total time for exam is 180 minutes that is 3 hours.
Date of Exam : Candidates will have to appear for the written examination at their own expenses on 22/04//2012
Competitive written examination will be held at 27 centers in India as given in brochure. A candidate may choose any center. The center chosen by a candidate must be indicated in the Application clearly. No change of the center will be allowed at a later date. Company reserves the right to direct candidates to appear at a center other than the one chosen by them for written examination.
Notice for Registration
(1) Online Registration commences on February 20, 2012 and closes on March 17, 2012. Date of written examination is April 22, 2012.
(2) After successful submission of application candidate should take the print out of the payment challlan.
(3) Candidate needs to go to the nearest Indian Bank branch to deposit the appropriate application fees in cash.
(4) Printing of complete application form starts after three working days of Payment to the bank
Apply online :
- Online Registration commences from : 20th February 2012
- Payment of Application Fees : 20th February 2012 to 17th March 2012. (Both dates inclusive)
- Online Registration closing on : 17th March 2012.
- Date of written examination : 22nd April 2012
More details : www.similima.com/pdf/national-insuarance.pdf
National Insurance Company Exam – Study Materials
Study Materials including Question Bank available in all leading book shops..Ask for National Insurance/Oriental Insurance Administrative Officer Exam Question bank.
Administrative Officer and AAO MCQ Question Bank Test Preparation CD
NICL 2009 Solved AO papers of Reasoning
Computer Awareness, Knowledge sample questions