Entrance Exam and Counseling is on 28.05.2012
1. Admission will be made as per norms made applicable to Religious Minority Institutions. Candidates seeking admission must submit an application to the Admission Officer in the prescribed form which can be obtained from the office during working hours on cash payment or sending a D.D. for Rs. 500/- in favour of Fr Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, payable at Mangalore. Application fee once paid will not be refunded. The application form can also be downdoaded from our website : www.fathermuller.com and the completed applications can be sent to the college at the address given below along with a D.D. for Rs. 500.00.
2. The Application form along with the copies of certificates must be submitted either in person or by registered post so as to reach this office not LATER THAN 10.05.2012- may be extended
3. The completed application form is to be sent to the Admission Officer, Fr Muller Homoepathic Medical College, University Road, Deralakatte, Mangalore – 575 018.
4. Entrance Exam and Counseling is on 28.05.2012. However the meritorius students will be admitted directly. The decision of the management in this regard shall be final.
5. Order of preference of subjects: (1) (2) (3)
6. Candidates shall bear all the expenses of their travel and their stay in connection with Entrance test/counselling.
8. Admissions secured on the basis of false information supplied by candidates shall stand cancelled and the fees forfeited.
9. All communications from the college will be addressed to mailing address given in the application form if a self addressed envelope is enclosed.
10. As per notification of RGUHS the classes for M.D. (Hom) will commence on 04.06.2012. Candidates remaining absent for three consecutive days without prior intimation/permission, shall forfeit their admission as well as all fees paid by them.
- M.D (Homoeopathic) Materia Medica
- M.D (Homoeopathic) Hom. Philosoaphy & organon
- M.D (Homoeopathic) Repertory
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) Practice of Medicine
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) Paediatrics
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) Psychiatry
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) Pharmacy
11. Admission granted is provisional and subject to:
I) The payment of all the fees.
II) Production of Original B.H.M.S. Certificate of age, Transfer Certificate, wherever applicable & Certificate of eligibility from R.G.U.H.S
III) Approval from the R.G.U.H.S. applicable to candidate who have passed an examination other than B.H.M.S. of Karnataka State.
- Rs. 1.25 Lakhs per year
- Rs. 1.65 Lakhs per year – Psyvhiatry,Practice of Medicine & Pediatrics
Stipend No stipend to the PG Scholars
Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital University Road, Deralakatte, Mangalore – 575 018 Telephone : 0824-2203901/ 2203902 Fax: : 0824-2203904 Email: [email protected] Website : www.fathermuller.com