Kerala Budget 2012-13 : Finance Minister Sri K M Mani in Kerala assembly announced today 50 new Homoeopathic dispensaries during the financial year 2012 – 2013.
Government allotted 3.42 crore for this venture
Government of Kerala will start 25 bedded homoeopath hospitals where there’s no district homoeopathic hospitals currently.
Government decided to start 10 bedded tribal homoeopathic hospitals at Kannur district this financial year. Rs. 35 lakh allotted for the same
Currently in Kerala
- 561 Hmoeopathic dispensaries, 14 district hospitals and 17 taluk hospitals
- 344 Homoeopathic dispensaries under NRHM Scheme.
- A director, deputy director and 14 DMO
- 13 dispensaries and one hospital under the E.S.I. scheme.
- Two municipalities and two corporations have their own Homoeopathic dispensaries
- Full time dispensary in the campus of Govt. Secretariat
- Part time dispensaries are functioning in the Central Prison, Thiruvananthapuram and Kannur
- One NRHM dispensary in M.L.A. Quarters.
- Last month appointed 15 more RMOs
- Proposed 60 new GHD – 30 SC colonies
Extensive Government support and wide demand and awareness among the public are the secret behind the success of homeopathy in Kerala- a southern state in India.
Try to implement these types of public friendly projects in your state
To know more about Kerala Model Homoeopathy : http://www.homeobook.com//kerala