Mega Homoeopathic Event – All India Homoeopathic Practitioners’, Researchers’, Students’ & Pharmaceuticals’ Summit-2023 (AIHPRSPS-2023) at West Bengal.
Abstracts invited with attractive prizes.
National and International Speakers.
The first 600 delegates get 3 free Apps from Hompath.
Theme : “Cross talks with different levels of evidence in Homoeopathic Clinical Practice and Research; and present challenges in Homoeopathic Education and Pharmaceutics”.
Organised by HAMAI West Bengal
Delegate fee : Rs 2500 (Students Rs 2000)
Website : trustwbhmai.in
- A 3 days (3rd to 5th February, 2023) summit is going to be organized by the West Bengal branch of Homoeopathic Medical Association of India (HMAI), the largest National Organization of the Homoeopaths, at Digha Shankarpur Unnayan Parishad Hall, New Digha, West Bengal in collaboration with Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy plus National Commission for Homoeopathy and National Institute of Homoeopathy. This program will include practitioners, researchers, students and pharmaceuticals from all over the World. The theme of the program for this year is “Cross talks with different levels of evidence in homeopathic clinical practice and research and present challenges in homoeopathic education and pharmaceuticals”.
- In Day 1, there will be a pre-seminar workshop to start with. This hands-on training workshop will be first of its kind in HMAI program and will going to cover the 4 topics – 1) Paediatric case taking and repertorization; 2) Psychiatric case taking and repertorization; 3) Literature search from database, data collection, CARE guideline; 4) Causality assessment, preliminary data analysis, publication by 4 National speakers. The seats are limited for the hands-on training and there is a separate registration process for the workshop.
- Day 2 and 3 (4th and 5th February, 2023) will be ornate by various National and International dignitaries from all over the World. The tentative speakers for these 2 days are – Dr. Iris Bell from USA, Dr. Heiner Frei from Switzerland, Leoni Bonamin from Brazil, Dr. Elio Rossi from Italy, Dr. Raj K. Manchanda, Dr. Anil Khurana, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Dr.Subhash Singh, Dr. Shashi KanthTiwari, Dr. Mansoor Ali K R , Durga Sankar Bhar, Dr. Rachna Paliwal, Dr. Shyamal Kumar Mukherjee, Dr. Rajat Chattopadhayay, Dr. Shubhamoy Ghosh, Dr. Subhasish Ganguly, Dr. Biplob Kundu, Dr. Asok Kumar Das, Dr. Koushik Chatterjee, Dr. Gourisankar Sa, Dr. Satadal Das, Dr. Bobby Paul, Dr. C. R. Mahata, Dr. Kanjaksha Ghosh, Dr. Seema Mahesh, dr. Nilanjana Basu, Dr. Dilip Bhattacharya, Dr. Gurudev Choubey, Dr Abhijit Dutta , Dr Subhranil Saha , Dr Biswajit Basu , Dr Pradip Kumar Bairi and many more.
- Delegates are invited to submit their abstract for poster presentation. Top 10 posters will be called for oral presentation out of which best 3 posters will be awarded with cash prizes. Best case presentation will get Hahnemann Trophy, Boenninghausen Trophy, and Kent Trophy. Abstract word limit is 300 and it should be submitted through e-mail: email@example.com Before submitting abstract kindly ensure your registration in the program. Only registered delegate’s abstract will be considered further.
- The registration for seminar and pre-seminar workshop ( separately) are still open and all details regarding program and registration are given in the following website: trustwbhmai.in
I was the invites of this summit. This is one of the best summit for students,practicnor,professors,pharmaceutical. More than 2000 candidates presentation with a smooth cooperation show the uity of homeopathic. In one line I can say it’s the grand success program from last all program I visited.